The Date

Something Called Love

 

~~~~~~~~~~____’s POV~~~~~~~~~~
 
AH! A new day! I munched on my food which consisted of just kimchi and rice.
 
“Oppas! I’m going to school now!” I’m walking to school with Hyun ah again! Bye! See you later!” I went to hug them goodbye, and they kissed me on the cheek.
 
“Hyun ah!” I yelled so that she would snap out her daze.
 
“____! You are early today! Ohgosh! The world’s coming to and end! Why are you early?!” She touched my forehead to check my temperature.
 
“YAH! What are you doing? I’m never late! Except once or twice only!” I gave a deadly glare at her.
 
“Heehee! Anyways, did you receive something from Kikwang??” She raised her eyebrows and looked at me, waiting for me to continue.
 
“N-no.. Nothing at all!” I blushed. Damn! Why do I always have to blush!
 
“Are you sure? Because your cheeks says the opposite. Anyway, so I see you like him eh?” She teased and laughed at me.
 
“Stop it! I don’t like him like that! Only as a friend! CHINGU!” I pouted at her.
 
“Pouting doesn’t work for me! Ha! So, what did he send? Oh! Did I say? I was the one who gave the address!” She smiled widely at me.
 
“… Knew it..” I grumbled.
 
“SO TELL ME DETAILS!” She begged non-stop.
 
“Okay okay! Just stop! It nothing special anyway..” While walking to school, I told her everything about the roses sent to me.
 
Upon reaching school we met Junsu and Taecyeon at the school gates and went to class together.
 
“OMO! Do you know Kikwang sent ____ roses??” Hyun ah blurted out, and started giggling. Junsu and Taecyeon stared at me.
 
“I-is it t-true?” Junsu muttered. Embarassed, I just nodded.
 
* RING! *
 
Oh! Class is starting! All of us dashed to the classroom and sat at our seats. Everyone kept quiet while the teacher stepped into class. 
 
“Everyone, listen up! I have an biology assignment for you all to complete by next week. You are to pair up with the person sitting beside you. Task requirements would be on the task sheet you will be receiving. Any questions? No? Good. Start discussing.” We received our task sheets and started discussing. 
 
After class ended, it was break time. Just as I was about to go to Hyun ah, Kikwang asked, “Hey, ____ ah, do you want to go the library with me after school? We can finish our assignment earlier.”
 
“Hmm, s-sure!” I smiled. Me and Kikwang together alone at the library! Aish! What am I thinking!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~End of ____’s POV~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~Hyun ah’s POV~~~~~~~~~~
 
Why is ______ staring into space like that? Why is she not eating? This is so unlike her….
 
“Hello? Earth to _____!” I poked her head.
 
“Huh?? What? Who?” _____ muttered. 
 
“You were daydreaming!” Taecyeon stared at her.
 
“____ ah, is something wrong?” Junsu asked worriedly.
 
“Ohh. Er, hehe. Nothing. Its just that Kikwang oppa asked me to go the library with him after school.” ____ shrugged.
 
“Kikwang oppa? That’s a good start! Then you guys can get intimate at the library!” I grinned.
 
“Ew! Stop being a ert!” ____ pushed me. 
 
“I’m sure you want that right? My dear friend? HEEHEE!” I .
 
Heehee! Why cant she admit she likes Kikwang!? I shall make her admit it within 3 days! HA!
 
~~~~~~~~~~End of Hyun ah’s POV~~~~~~~~~~
 
~~~~~~~~~~Nobody’s POV~~~~~~~~~~
 
School ended quickly. ____ said bye to Hyun ah, Junsu and Taecyeon before heading to the school gates with Kikwang.
 
~~~~~~~~~~End of Nobody’s POV~~~~~~~~~~
 
~~~~~~~~~~_____’s POV~~~~~~~~~~
 
Oh no! I forgot to tell oppas that I’m going to the library with Kikwang after school! 
 
Just as we were about to reach the school gates, I saw oppas waiting there. “Erm, Kikwang oppa? Do you mind waiting here for awhile?”
 
“Huh? Ohh, okays!” He replied.
 
I skipped up to Daesung and hugged him. “Oppa!”
 
“____ ah! What about us huh? Why do we not get any hugs?” Seungri pouted.
 
I hugged Seungri and Seunghyun. “Oppas? Can I go to the library with a friend to do our biology assignment?”
 
“With who? Hyun ah? Sure!” Seunghyun smiled.
 
“No! Not her oppa.. Kikwang oppa!” I replied.
 
“Ooooh, your boyfriend?” Seungri laughed.
 
“Oppa! He is -” I glared at him.
 
“Where is he? I have to see how he looks like first!” Daesung interrupted me.
 
“Over there.” I pointed to where Kikwang stood. He stared at us and bowed when he saw my brothers looking at him.
“Oh, I see. Okay, no problem. But promise us to come home before 6 okay?” Seunghyun instructed.
 
“Okies! Bye oppas!” I waved as I skipped to Kikwang
 
“Lets go!” I pulled Kikwang.
 
“Okay, who were they?” Kikwang looked at me.
 
“My oppas!” I answered.
 
“Ohhh…. …” 
 
When we got to the library, time passed quickly and we finished our assignment in no time. 
 
Wow! It’s 5.30 already, I promised to go home by 6! 
 
“Kikwang oppa, I need go go home already. I promised to be home by 6. Bye! See you tomorrow at school!” I said brightly.
 
“I’ll walk you home!” Kikwang offered
 
“Oh, nah, its no problem!” I waved goodbye and walked home.
 
~~~~~~~~~~End of ____’s POV~~~~~~~~~~
 
~~~~~~~~~~Nobody’s POV~~~~~~~~~~
 
It was the next day. _____ went to wash up and went downstairs to have her breakfast. On the table was again kimchi and rice with a note beside the bowl. It read: Dear ____ ah, oppas have to go for our band practice already. We don’t want to wake you up now, but we have prepared food for you. Your lunchbox is on the table also. We will come home tonight, so we will not be able to pick you up later! See you tonight baby sis! Don’t miss us too much!
 
After eating and washing up the dishes, ____ went out to see Hyun ah waiting for her.
 
“Heyho!” _____ smiled widely as ____ skipped up to Hyun ah.
 
“Annyeong ___! So, how was your study date yesterday?” She asked.
 
“Nothing much. We just completed the assignment and went home.” _____ replied.
 
“Aish! You guys are not much fun! Can’t you guys be more couple like?!” She stared at _____.
 
“We are not a couple ah!” _____ covered her ears to block out Hyun ah’s blabbering.
 
“Oh! There’s Kikwang!” Hyun ah pointed as they passed the school gates.
 
_____ looked up and saw Kikwang smiling at her. “Oh! Annyeong ______ and Hyun ah!”
 
_____ blushed slightly and trembled, “A-annyeong K-kikwang!”
 
He walked into the classroom and sat down.
 
“I see an embarrassed person! Really! You both should stop denying!” Hyun ah whispered to ____.
 
____ slapped Hyun ah’s back and went to sit down.
 
“____ ah, do you want to go to the movies this Sunday?” Kikwang looked at ____ and flashed a smile that could melt anyone.
 
“Erm… o-o-okay!” ____ replied. Her heart thumped loudly and she could not concentrate on the class, as she felt Kikwang shifting his eyes onto her every now and then.
 
During the break, Junsu and Taecyeon had to look for another teacher for questions so ____ and Hyun ah went for their lunch.
 
“Bwoh!? HE WHAT?” Hyun ah blurted loudly.
 
“Shh!!! Not so loud! You are attracting attention you know!?” _____ covered .
 
“So what was your answer? You accepted it right!?” Hyun ah looked at ____, curiosity in her eyes. ____ slowly nodded.
 
“Good! Kikwang is so good! Grab the opportunity girl! My instincts tell me that he shall confess to you on that day! HAHAHA!” ____ smacked Hyun ah’s hand lightly and giggled, “Oh! Shut up!”
 
“Whatever!” Hyun ah rolled her eyes.
 
“Promise me not to tell anyone okay?” ____ begged Hyun ah.
 
“Not even Jun and Taec?” Hyun ah raised her eyebrows. I replied, “Yeah.”
 
+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.FEW DAYS LATER.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+
 
~~~~~~~~~~_____’s POV~~~~~~~~~~
 
“OPPPAAAAA!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.
 
“OMO! _____ AH! What happened?! Are you alright? Are you hurt!?” Seunghyun dashed into my room in an instant while Daesung and Seungri checked my face and arms to see if I was hurt.
 
I giggled and said, “Oppa, I’m going to the movies with Kikwang today but I have nothing to wear!”
 
“OH! Let us help you with that!” My three brothers went to my closet and picked out a pink hoodie with a matching skirt.
 
“Eh? I have never seen that skirt before!” I looked at the skirt.
 
“You have, its just you never wear skirts my dear sister! Okay! Go change now!” Seungri laughed at me and pushed my other brothers out of the room. I changed went downstairs.
 
“Whoa! ____ ah so cute!” Daesung smiled.
 
“I wonder what would Kikwang’s reaction be!” Seungri agreed with Daesung.
 
“Be home by 5 okay? Be safe! If he does anything, don’t forget the judo moves I taught you! Kick him at the you-know-where and run as fast as you can!” Seunghyun patted my head.
 
“Oppa!…” I giggled and went to hug them goodbye.
 
~~~~~~~~~~End of _____’s POV~~~~~~~~~~
 
~~~~~~~~~~Kikwang’s POV~~~~~~~~~~
 
I waited for her. How am I supposed to do it?
 
----------Flashback----------
 
“Hyun ah! Erm, could I ask you something?” I ask hesitantly.
 
“Yep?” Hyun ah looked at me.
 
“Er, I’m asking ____ out this Sunday… and…” I didn’t know how to continue.
 
“I know! AND, your thinking of how to confess to her?” She laughed.
 
“Yeah…” I said slowly. Her eyes widened and she stopped laughing abruptly.
 
“Are you serious?” She gasped. I nodded, not knowing what to say.
 
“So… You are coming me to ask how to confess?” She thought out loud.
 
“…”
 
“Good! You’ve found the right person!” She exclaimed and told me exactly what to do.
 
“T-thanks a lot Hyun ah.” I smiled at her.
 
“Haha! No problem! But, if you dare to break her heart, you should just get your coffin ready.” She joked. With that, I told her goodbye and went home.
 
----------------End of Flashback------------
 
“Oh! _____ ah!” I exclaimed when I saw the ______ walking towards my direction. Wow. I really don’t know the words to describe her. She … she.. She is so beautiful. ____ neomu yeppo! Her hair was let down, with the wind blowing it, making her look like a model. Her curves were so visible… … Get hold of yourself Kikwang!
 
“Hello Kikwang!” She waved like a little kid. Her voice... so angelic…
 
“Shall we?” I said. ____ just nodded and we walked to the movie theatres. 
 
----------------------------------------
 
After the movie, we went to the park for a walk since we were not hungry after eating all the popcorn. 
 
“____ ah, lets go to the bench over there!” I said.
 
“Okays!!” She skipped over and sat down.
 
“Erm, _____…” I glanced at her.
 
“Yep?” She smiled innocently.
 
“I want to tell you something…”
 
“Go on then!” She giggled.
 
“I… I like you.” I said softly. Her jaw dropped and stared at me. Omo! So cute!
 
I went on saying, “I want you to be my girlfriend.”
 
“…..” Still no answer.
 
“Erm… _____?” I said. She snapped back to reality.
 
“Oh..” She smiled at me and slowly nodded. Blood crept into her cheeks, turning it red. My heart fluttered. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~End of Junsu’s POV~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~_____’s POV~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Oppa, I need to go home already. Its almost 5. Sorry!” I said almost in a whisper.
 
He asked me to be his girlfriend! He asked me to be his… girlfriend! Oh. My. Gosh.
 
“Okay, I’ll walk you home _____ ah.” He looked down at me.
 
The walk home was quiet and awkward, both of us not knowing what to say or do. When we reached my house, I turned to him and bowed. “Thank you Kikwang oppa. It was really a great day. See you soon!”
 
“Bye _____ ah.” He replied. 
 
Just when I turned to go, he caught my hand and pulled me into his embrace. I gasped and my eyes widened. He caressed my cheeks slowly and held my chin. Kikwang looked into my eyes and pecked my right cheek. Blood gushed to my cheeks instantly. My heart thumped louder and faster.
 
“See you tomorrow _____…” He blushed slightly, bowed and pushed me lightly, telling me to go inside.
 
“See you…” I turned and walked in the house still in shock.