Shopping

Something Called Love

“Damn. WHY!? WHY DID YOU DO THAT??? DID THE JERK FORCE YOU INTO IT!?” She yelled.

 

“Shhh!!!! Could you talk softer!? Everyone is looking here already!” I used my hands to cover .

 

“Oops, sorry.. So, Kikwang agrees to it?” She said.

 

“Yep.” I replied.

 

~~~~~~~~~End of  _____’s POV~~~~~~~~~~

 

~~~~~~~~~Kyuhyun’s POV~~~~~~~~~~

 

_____ really avoided me the whole day today.. Now is break time so my friends and I sat at a table near ____’s. I don’t know why, since Sunday when I tore her picture, I want to know more about her.. I must be crazy.. Ah wells.

 

I looked at ____ and Hyun ah talking softly. The other two boys are not here today. Well, they must be looking for a teacher for some things again I guess.

 

Suddenly, Hyun ah yelled out loudly.

 

“Damn. WHY!? WHY DID YOU DO THAT??? DID THE JERK FORCE YOU INTO IT!?”

 

I looked at them. _____ quickly put her hands on Hyun ah’s mouth to shut her up, then whispered something.

 

“Yah! Kyuhyun what are you looking at!” Leeteuk knocked my head.

 

“Hyung! Don’t hit me like that!” I complained then continued to look at ____ and Hyun ah. My friends continued their conversations.

 

While I was looking at ____, I tried to listen to their conversation.

 

“... … … I heard my oppas say something about rent… … …” I heard ____ say.

 

“… … … Are you going to visit your parents grave soon?... … …” Hyun ah said a while later. GRAVE?

 

------Flashback------

 

“Appa, Omma, how are you? Sigh.. I think you knew already.. This jerk, Kyuhyun, tore my last picture with you guys. I hope oppas have another one. It was my last and favourite too.. I wish you were here with us. I should have stopped you guys from going onto that plane…” Tears glistened in her eyes.

 

------End of Flashback------

 

Oh my gosh! Did her parents … … pass…  away?

 

------ Flashback------

 

“Shut up! You tore my family picture! The last one I have with all of us in the picture! The last one! Are you happy? Huh? Screw off and don’t appear in front of me forever!” She slapped me.

 

“It’s just a stupid picture! Go take another one! Pabo!” I yelled back at her.

 

She punched me in the stomach and yelled at me, “You don’t know anything!” Then ran off. I swore I saw tears glistening in her eyes.

 

------End of Flashback------

 

No wonder she cried when I did that! Noo. I need to tell Leeteuk hyung maybe he can tell me what to do.

 

“Hyung. I think, I did something a little wrong.” I whispered to Leeteuk who was sitting beside me.

 

“Hm? What did you do?” He looked at me.

 

I poured out everything I did to _____ and what I heard, as well as what I thought about her parents.

 

“Wow. That’s bad. She’ll hate you for as long as you live now.” He stated.

 

“Hyung! Oh wait! I left out one part!” I told him about the contract relationship.

 

“So she actually agreed?!” He exclaimed.

 

“Yeah. I think, it is because she wants to help her brothers to pay rent..” I said my thoughts out loud.

 

“Ohh.. So, go apologize then!” Leeteuk said simply.

 

“You know I hate apologizing to people!” I groaned.

 

“Well, then.. I don’t know! Just do something before she hates you more!” He answered.

 

“Fine.. Thanks.” I sighed.

 

After school, I went to look for ____. She was with Hyun ah so I pulled her by the arm away from Hyun ah and said, “I need to say something.”

 

She growled at me lowly, “Didn’t I mention that we are to act like we don’t know each other in school?”

 

“Okay, I’ll meet you outside of school then. UGH.” I replied then walked off. While I turned around to walk off, I saw Hyun ah flash me her death glare. *shivers*

 

After waiting about 10 minutes, spotted _____ hugging 3 boys. At that moment, I felt something tugging at my heart. I walked towards _____ and saw that they looked familiar. Oh! I think those are her oppas! Instantly, my heart felt light again. Amazing..

 

“We were going to work, but we thought we dropped by your school since it was near dismissal time! Well, we got to go already! Bye lil’ sister!” They hugged and kissed her cheek.

 

“See you later oppas!” She hugged them and started to walk home.

 

I ran up to her and called out, “_____ ah! Wait!”

 

“Pfft. YOU. What do you want.” She grumbled.

 

“We have the family gathering THIS Saturday!” I said.

 

“I’m not stupid.. I know that already! And it costs 150 dollars.” She reminded me.

 

“And, do you have good, nice clothes?” I asked.

 

“Well… Erm, no, I guess. I’ll get it myself tomorrow..” She grumbled.

 

“NO. I need to see it. We are going now. So, lets go.” I instructed.

 

“WHAT. I have no money!!!” She shouted. But I pulled her all the way to Seoul Mall with me.

 

When we reached Seoul Mall, we walked into the first departmental store. She was wearing jeans and hoodie. I looked at her while she was looking around. _____ actually looked kind of… Cute.WAIT! DID I SAY CUTE!? MY GOSH. Nonono! I hate her!. I HATE HER.