Just For A Day

Bringing Color

Jackson was used to waking up in hotel rooms. Between filmings and tours with Titan, he spent more time sleeping in ultra-white linens than he ever wanted to. But this time was different. The sun was already high in the sky. His right arm was completely numb all the way up to his shoulder. There was another warm body curled into his side. Jackson shifted his head just enough to see the top of a bunch of dirty blonde locks resting in the crook of his shoulder. He could feel the slow, calm breaths on his chest as the boy continued to sleep.

Trying to burn everything into his memory for later, Jackson shimmied little by little to the side, trying to readjust just enough to see the older’s face. No doubt he looked peaceful and handsome as ever when he slept, but Jackson wanted to see it for himself. Just as he got a glimpse, Mark stirred a little. A yawn escaped his lips as his whole body stretched lazily. Jackson waited a minute to see if the boy would drift off to sleep again, but slowly his eyes slid open just a crack.

“Good morning,” Jackson muttered. A warm feeling spread through his chest as he watched Mark slowly wake up, taking in his surroundings before smiling up at the younger.

“Mmmm… Morning,” the older finally purred back, closing his eyes and nuzzling back into Jackson’s side. “What time is it?” Jackson glanced over at the bedside table, glad his phone was there and within reach, even though he didn’t remember even taking it out of his jeans the night before. Things had gotten heated so fast, there hadn’t really been time to think in the first place.

“Almost 9:30,” he replied. It felt later, though anything after 7 am was already later than usual for him. He wouldn’t have minded lounging around in bed for a few more hours, so long as Mark was right next to him. But the other seemed to have a different idea, suddenly jolting up and jumping out of the bed.

“It’s your last day here,” he said. “There’s so much to do and we slept in.” He picked up his boxer briefs from where Jackson had cast them aside the night before and slipped them on, trying not to blush as his brain replayed everything that happened the night before. They hadn’t been loud or anything, but Mark was still glad the rooms on either side of Jackson’s were empty. He enjoyed knowing they had complete privacy for their first time.

A whine escaped Jackson’s lips when he noticed the older putting his clothes back on. “Why can’t we just stay here and relax?” he asked. He flipped onto his stomach, stretching across the bed to grab Mark’s wrist. When the other glanced down at him, Jackson put on his biggest puppy eye face, even jutting out his bottom lip in an exaggerated pout. Mark giggled, muttering a quick “Cute” in Mandarin before sitting down on the edge of the bed. Jackson immediately shifted so that his head was resting in Mark’s lap. The older’s hand found it’s way to the back of Jackson’s neck, rubbing small, calming circles into the skin.

“What do you want to do today?” Mark asked, gazing calmly at the back of the younger’s head.

“You’re the one who said we had lots to do,” Jackson teased, pinching Mark’s thigh. “I thought you had a plan or something.”

Mark sighed. “I just want to do things,” he said. “Act like we don’t live on opposite sides of the world, at least just for a day.” His hand paused, fingers still resting at the back of Jackson’s neck. Saying his thoughts out loud just reminded him that they had just a little more than 24 hours together before they’d go back to being thousands of miles away. Again.

Noticing the older had drifted into his thoughts, Jackson sat up. “Hey,” he said, gently grabbing Mark’s face and turning it to face him. “Don’t think about tomorrow. Just think about today. We’re here, together, right now. So what do you wanna do?”

Once he’d snapped back to reality, Mark smiled and nodded ever so slightly. Jackson was right. He shouldn’t be focusing on their inevitable split, but on the time they still had together. “Uhm,” he muttered, scanning his brain. There had been so many things he wanted to do with the idol, but now that he had the chance, he couldn’t think of a single one.

Jackson smirked. “How about we start with some breakfast?” he said. Mark nodded, still a little lost in his thoughts. “Room service or go out?” the younger urged, hoping to pull the older out of his thoughts completely. Mark blinked a few times, processing the question for a minute. “Let’s go out,” he said. “I know a cafe that has great breakfast. I don’t think you’ll get recognized there.”

“Sounds perfect,” Jackson said, smile shining in the morning sunlight. “But there’s one thing I want from you first.” Mark turned to look at him, eyebrow lifted questioningly. Jackson grabbed hold of his arm, pulling him just hard enough to make their lips meet again. The kiss wasn’t as intense and needy as their kisses had been the night before. There was no ually-ignited fire blazing in their stomachs this time. Only butterflies and spectacular fireworks. The kiss oozed with a calm, thoughtful passion that left both their hearts fluttering. Despite all the less-than-pure things that went down in that room at night, their shy, nervous demeanors returned with the sun.

Breakfast almost went without interruption. Only one girl came up asking Jackson for a picture and, fortunately, she seemed like one of his calmer fans. Nothing like the girls from campus, screaming and circling around him like vultures around a carcass. Jackson asked the girl to wait to post the photo until they’d left, which she agreed to. But even then, neither of the boys really felt like sticking around any longer.

The day passed quickly. Between going shopping just to dress each other up in ridiculous outfits, to taking a long walk on the shore, talking about everything from their favorite foods to their futures, the two grew inexplicably closer in a matter of a few hours.

“I used to think that maybe I didn’t have a soulmate,” Mark admitted, sitting on the edge of a small cliff overlooking the lake. “Either that or maybe you’d died before I had the chance to meet you. I hated you for a while. Or, the thought of you, at least. I hated that you could just take away my chance to see color.

“I’m sorry for thinking like that, though, now that I’ve met you. I didn’t even know who you were.” He paused, taking a deep breath of the misty air. “The weird thing is, I don’t even notice the colors half the time now that I can see them.”

Jackson scooted a little closer, wrapping an arm around him and squeezing tight. “I don’t think I realized it at the time,” Jackson said, “but I threw myself into training and then my work because I didn’t want to think about the idea of soulmates. I didn’t believe that there was only one person in the whole world that could truly complete someone else. What if I didn’t like my soulmate? What if I just got stuck with them as some cruel joke the world decided to play? It all felt rigged and unfair and I didn’t like it. I didn’t like being told what to do. Honestly, I didn’t even care about seeing all the colors. I lived just fine without them.”

He squeezed Mark into his side again, this time waiting as the older leaned his head over to rest on Jackson’s shoulder. “I don’t think I ever believed any of it until I met you,” he continued. “But then, when I saw you, I just…”

“You knew it was me,” Mark finished. It’s exactly how he’d felt the first time he saw Jackson. There was really no way to explain it. It was like his entire being just suddenly knew that he’d met his soulmate.

“I have to admit, I was a little worried at first,” Jackson said. “I’d heard some first meeting stories from my friends and the staff, and none of them ever said they were so certain of their match when they first saw them.” He let his arm drop to his side, causing Mark to lift his head back up and turn to face the younger. “I was afraid that maybe something was wrong with me. That maybe I’d started feeling things just because you were beautiful.”

“Nice try,” Mark laughed. “I had just gotten off a place after a helluh long flight. I wasn’t beautiful.”

“To me, you were,” Jackson said, adding a nonchalant shrug. “You always are.”

Mark’s long, slender fingers started fiddling with the gold ring on his left pinky. It had become a nervous habit ever since he came back, messing with it every time he was unsure of what to say or do next.

“We’ve been together for more than a day and I didn’t even notice you were wearing that,” Jackson muttered. “I must have been too distracted by your pretty face.”

Mark smacked the laughing younger’s shoulder, trying to hide the smile creeping on his face. “I wear it every day,” he said. “I wear the bracelet sometimes, too. But not often. So people don’t suspect anything.” The younger’s face dropped a little hearing that he even thought about how something as simple as a piece of jewelry could impact them. Jackson wished Mark didn’t have to worry about things like that. He wished that Mark didn’t get watched and followed just because they’d been seen together a couple of times. Of course, those were all fantasies. Wishes almost never came true, especially when it came to being famous with a private life.

“I’m sorry,” Jackson muttered. “I wish you didn’t have to worry about all that.”

The older sighed, leaning into the idol again. “We talked about this. It’s fine. I really don’t mind.”

“Yeah, I know,” Jackson said. “Sometimes I just wish that we didn’t have to go through all of this. That we didn’t have to worry about who saw us or what they thought. It makes me wonder what it would’ve been like if I wasn’t an idol. Would life be easier then?”

Scooping up Jackson’s hand and lacing their fingers together, Mark let his head fall onto the younger’s shoulder. “But you like what you do,” he said. “I’ve always admired that about you. You’re doing what you love, no matter how difficult or ty it may get at times. You work through it.”

“Doesn’t stop me from wondering,” Jackson said, resting his cheek on the top of Mark’s head. “Anyway, it’ll all come to an end someday, anyway. Yugyeom has to go off and do his military service eventually. Who knows if we’ll survive after that. I guess I’ll see what it’s like then.”

Hearing such uncertainty and negativity always made Mark squirm a little. It wasn’t that he hadn’t heard this side of the boy before. Jackson was actually much more thoughtful than his public-facing personality suggested. A lot of their deeper conversations showed Mark just how much the younger worried. He considered everything when it came to any big decision in his life.

“Let’s get going,” Mark suggested after a few silent moments passed. “We’ve still gotta stop by my apartment and I don’t want you getting all tired yet. There’s still one more night of just us and your hotel room…” He let his words trail off, biting his bottom lip as he lifted his head and grinned at the other.

“I’ve got a 14-hour flight to sleep on,” Jackson whispered. “I won’t be taking so much as a nap tonight, if I have anything to say about it.” He grinned, leaning in to kiss Mark, immediately pulling the older’s slightly-abused lower lip between his own teeth to on lightly. A small moan bubbled up from Mark’s throat as he leaned in, pushing back against Jackson’s lips. But before the idol could do anything else, Mark pulled away and scooted around, quickly standing up. He brushed the grass and dirt off the back of his pants before holding a hand out for a shocked-looking Jackson. “We need to save our energy,” he explained, a sly smirk spread across his face. Such a tease.

They held hands as they walked back to Mark’s apartment. The older needed a new set of clothes for the next day and Jackson had promised to give Jaebum details on when he was leaving so him and Jinyoung could meet them at the airport to say goodbye. But, for now, the two were just enjoying the quiet calm that fell over the streets at night. They were enjoying the fact that they could hold hands out in the open for once. Mark hummed in appreciation after a few minutes, snuggling into Jackson’s side a little more.

Feelings flew every which way for them both, savoring the closeness while dreading when it all had to end while worrying when, or even if, they’d get to see each other again. Before long, they’d made it back to Mark’s apartment building. They only let go of each other’s hands when they absolutely needed to, otherwise holding onto each other like their lives depended on it.

The two walked in to see Jinyoung curled up on the couch, head resting in Jaebum’s lap. The older was absent-mindedly running his hands through Jinyoung’s chocolate brown hair as he watched whatever anime was on TV. Sometimes Mark swore they were the most ridiculously domestic couple in existence. He might have started envying their ultra-normal lives together ever since he’d met Jackson, but he wasn’t about to admit that out loud.

“Well well, look who decided to come back,” Jaebum cooed, not even bothering to look away from the TV.

“And in the same clothes as yesterday!” Jinyoung noted a little too enthusiastically. Mark’s whole face turned a light shade of pink, more embarrassed that Jinyoung had noticed rather than what his second-day outfit implied.

“I just needed to grab some clothes before we head back to the hotel,” Mark muttered, squeezing Jackson’s hand extra tight. Jinyoung was going to try and drag him away at any moment, and the older was doing his best to silently beg for Jackson to stay with him.

As expected, Jinyoung hopped up from his spot on the couch, rushing over to grab Mark’s free hand. “I’ll help,” he said, tugging Mark toward his room. Jackson said a quick, “Have fun,” before letting go of the older’s hand. When Mark glanced back at him, eyes pleading, Jackson just winked playfully.

Mark got all but shoved into his own room, Jinyoung throwing tact out the window as he slammed the door shut behind them. “Soooo how was your date? You obviously got laid. Was it good? It had to be if you spent all day with him. Plus, someone like him has to have had lots of practice, so of course he’d be good,” the younger rambled, sitting down on the edge of Mark’s bed. The questions hit the older one after another, the next harder than the last.

“Jinyoungie,” Mark whined.

“Hey, don’t pull that ,” Jinyoung scolded. “You made me tell you everything when Jaebum and I first got together, remember? You’ve done so much with Jackson and only told me like days later, so you owe me a real-time update.”

Mark let out an exasperated sigh, moving over to his closet to start rummaging through his clothes. “Fine,” he said, “but don’t expect me to go into any sort of detail.” Jinyoung just smirked in response, leaning back on the bed. He liked to get comfortable once he’d won an argument. The older filled him in on everything that had happened over the past 24 hours. Naturally, his best friend interrupted every now and then, probing for more details where he could, but Mark got through everything fairly easily.

About halfway through the story, Jinyoung got up and started to rummage through Mark’s closet, immediately picking out a few different options and laying them out on the bed. “It’s August. Why did you pick out a turtleneck?” Mark asked, pointing to the all-black outfit in the middle.

“You have to look chic if you’re going to be photographed with him at the airport tomorrow,” Jinyoung explained. He picked up the turtleneck to examine it further before shaking his head. “It’s a good outfit, but you’re right. It’s not time for turtlenecks yet.”

“None of these are my style,” Mark added, glancing at the other two. Sure, they were all his clothes, but he never would have put them together the way they were laid out in front of him.

“But!” he exclaimed, turning back to the closet again. Looking at the off-the-wall combinations had made his brain spring back to life. “I just bought these not too long ago.” He pulled out a pair of dark jeans with the stretchy parts at the knee, throwing them on the bed. “And Jacks likes my collarbones, so this should be okay.” He tossed a light gray t-shirt with an extra-wide neck on top, smirking. The sight of Jackson squirming in somewhat public would be more than enough payback for having to leave again.

Mark was so lost in his own evil thought that he almost didn’t hear the high-pitch squeak that came out of Jinyoung’s mouth. “He likes your collarbones? That’s so . Did he do-”

“I’m not having this conversation,” Mark interrupted, covering his ears. “Nope. Nuh uh. Not happening.”

“You’re no fun,” Jinyoung pouted. He waited quietly until Mark put away all the other clothes that the younger had pulled out before he spoke again. “Why don’t you just change now? You’ll be taking them back off again in no time and that way, you don’t have to carry anything tomorrow.”

Mark almost tossed something at Jinyoung, who was clearly up to his own devices. But he did have a point. It would be easier just to change now and not have to worry about taking anything with him. He could focus entirely on Jackson for the rest of the short time they still had together. “Alright,” he conceded. He started to pull off his shirt until he noticed that Jinyoung hadn’t moved. “Out,” he said, pointing toward the door.

“Please. You’re not even my type,” Jinyoung joked, swinging his feet back onto the floor and gliding over to the door. “Don’t forget about your hair,” he shout-whispered before he closed the door, no doubt re-gluing himself to Jaebum’s side.

It took Mark all of a few seconds to shed his old clothes, slipping into the new outfit with relative ease. The jeans were a little tight, but that’s how pants usually fit until they got stretched out and worn a little. His hair took a little longer since he was desperately trying to redo the swept-up look that the stylists had given him yesterday. After a while, he gave up, accepting the new style as it was. It wasn’t what he’d had the day before, but it still looked alright. It was just messy enough to look y without being too messy.

Throwing a few accessories on, including Jackson’s golden bracelet, Mark looked himself over once more before nodding and heading back into the living room. “Okay, I think I’m ready,” he breathed, trying not to focus too much on the half-shocked, half-hungry look that spread across Jackson’s face. “Did Jacks tell you everything you needed?” he asked, turning to Jaebum just to try and slow his heart rate.

“Yep, I know everything I need to,” Jaebum said, nodding curtly.

“Jacks, huh?” Jinyoung teased, shooting Mark a quick, devilish smirk before turning his attention back to Jackson’s still-frozen form. “Looks like you guys should get going. Someone won’t be staying calm for very much longer.” Jaebum tried his best to stifle his laughter, but he ended up sputtering instead.

Already feeling the heat start to creep back up his neck, Mark grabbed Jackson’s hand and started dragging him out the door. He wasn’t about to stand around and listen to them cracking jokes. Besides, every minute they spent standing around in the living room was one less minute they’d have at the hotel. A lot could happen in one minute.

“Don’t rip any of Mark’s clothes!” Jinyoung called after them. “He has to wear those to the airport tomorrow!”

Rushing out of the building and into Mark’s Audi, the two rushed back to the hotel. They both were growing more and more anxious, their hormones starting to flow through their body. Jackson’s hand had slowly crept up Mark’s thigh as the older drove, trying his best not to speed or swerve off the road. They made it all the way into the elevator before their control started to slip. Realizing that no one else was going to join them in the small, confined space of the elevator, Mark trapped Jackson in the corner, pressing their bodies together as their lips connected. Jackson clutched the back of Mark’s shirt, holding on for dear life until the ding signaling they’d reached their floor rang out.

It only took them a few more seconds of questionable self-control to get to their room. Once they were in, caution was thrown to the wind for the rest of the night.

 

Jackson woke up to the sound of Mark’s phone buzzing in the pocket of his jeans that had been cast aside within a matter of minutes last night. He tried his best to ignore the faint humming noise, but it persisted until it finally became too much for Jackson to handle. Carefully untangling himself from the still-sleeping older, Jackson carefully made his way over to where Mark’s jeans were and fished the phone out.

Jinyoung: Are you asleep or are you still ing?
Jinyoung: HEY!

There were about 20 other messages that Jackson couldn’t read since he didn’t know Mark’s passcode. But he immediately forgot about his mild curiosity when he noticed the image behind the notifications. It was the second picture they had ever taken together, the one Jackson had fooled Mark into taking during their first date. Instead of looking at the camera, Jackson’s gaze was fixed on Mark. With each of them hanging onto the other, they had looked so much closer than either of them felt at the time. Jackson smiled as he remembered how adorably awkward they’d both been back then. So unsure of everything except the fact that they’d just met the person the universe matched them with. It was crazy how much things had changed in just a matter of months.

“Mmmmm…” Mark groaned, turning over to reach out. His arm felt around the empty side of the bed, trying in his half-asleep state to find the younger. “Jackson,” he whined. Not missing a moment, Jackson set the phone down on the bedside table and crawled back into bed, pulling Mark into his arms.

“Good morning,” he muttered, kissing the top of Mark’s head. The older just grumbled and yawned, nuzzling his face into Jackson’s neck. “We have to get going soon,” Jackson continued. “My flight leaves in a couple hours.”

This time, Mark’s noises were more like whines as he wrapped his arms around Jackson’s waist and held on tight. “You can’t leave yet,” he protested.

“Believe me, if I didn’t have to, I wouldn’t.” Jackson closed his eyes, letting his lips rest on Mark’s forehead. He tried to take into account every detail of that moment, from the smell of Mark’s sweat-drenched skin to the feel of the older’s lips against his neck as he protested. Like the first time they’d kissed, back in Taiwan, Jackson desperately tried to ingrain the moment into his memory so he’d never be able to forget how it felt to have Mark in his arms.

After a few minutes, Mark’s phone started to vibrate again, louder now that it was on the nightstand. Mark groaned at the noise, burying himself further between Jackson and the blankets in an attempt to drown out the sound. Jackson reached behind him, picking up the phone and holding it out to Mark. “It’s been going off for a while,” he muttered.

Mark took the phone and looked through a few messages before suddenly gasping. “Jackson!” he yelled. “You’re going to be late! Your flight leaves in an hour!” Scrambling out of bed, he started gathering his clothes from the floor, pulling them on haphazardly.

“I only need to be there like 20 minutes before they start boarding,” Jackson yawned, still lounging in bed. “We’ve got time.”

“It takes like half an hour to even drive there!” Mark replied, rushing into the bathroom to pee and quickly fix his hair before they left. “We have to go now. Get up.”

Jackson still wasn’t completely convinced that they needed to leave right away, but he got up anyway, pulling out a pair of jet black jeans, a plain black t-shirt, and some boots out of his bag before stuffing everything else in it and zipping it up. Once he’d put everything on, he glanced one last time in the mirror, running his fingers through his hair a few times before deciding it was good enough.

As they drove to the airport, Mark couldn’t help but think about how lucky it was for Jackson that it was a Sunday morning. Traffic was light since most people were in church or still in bed, making the drive closer to 20 minutes. Parking in the closest lot there was to the terminal, Mark was about to start rushing toward the check-in counters when Jackson caught his arm and pulled him back, pinning him back against the car. “We’ve still got time,” Jackson said, eyes watching the other gently. “We don’t need to rush.”

“I just don’t want you to miss your flight because of me,” Mark admitted.

“I won’t miss it,” Jackson promised. “But I’m not going to give up a single minute that I can spend here with you right now.

Mark swallowed, feeling his emotions catch up to him. He wasn’t going to cry, but his throat was still closing up. “I don’t want to say goodbye,” he whispered, fixing his eyes on Jackson’s chest. “It’s too soon.”

“Who said it was goodbye?” Jackson said. “Remember what I told you last time? In Taiwan?” Mark thought for a moment before nodding. “I told you I’d see you soon,” the idol continued. “Three months wasn’t exactly as soon as I would have liked, but I’m still here, aren’t I?” Mark nodded again, finally looking back up to meet Jackson’s gaze. “We’ll see each other again soon. I promise.”

“I know,” Mark sighed. “I believe you. I still don’t like this, though.”

“It’s the worst,” Jackson agreed. They both leaned forward, lips meeting in the middle for a soft, calm kiss before breaking apart again. “Now where are Jaebum and Jinyoung?” Jackson asked. “You should go first and meet up with them, then I’ll meet up with you guys after I check in.”

Even for the few minutes they were apart, Mark felt the pain of separation start to set in again. He found his roommates, greeting them briefly before glancing around the bustling airport. One of the signs caught his attention, glowing bright in a new color that Mark hadn’t remembered seeing before.

“Hey, what color is that United sign?” Mark asked, interrupting whatever the two had been chatting about. They glanced at each other before Jinyoung smiled and said, “It’s blue.” Mark nodded, looking back at the sign. Blue. That made five colors now. Five reminders of how much he loved Jackson that would follow him everywhere.

When the younger eventually found them, he was already a little more tense, his eyes darting around every now and then. “Hey guys,” he greeted quietly, smiling a little. “I already saw a couple girls with cameras, so unfortunately, I can’t stick around too long. I don’t want them spreading pictures of you guys if I can help it.”

“We’ve already had our pictures spread around when Mark came back from Taiwan, remember?” Jinyoung said. “They’ve seen us before.”

“Yes, but never with me,” Jackson argued. “It’ll get more intense if they see me talking to you. They’ll starting digging through your social media and bombarding you with messages. Just trust me, it’s better if you stay unknown.”

Jinyoung huffed, opening his mouth to argue some more, but Jaebum squeezed his waist lightly and shook his head. Arguing about it would just waste their brief amount of time together.

“I know I wasn’t here for long and I didn’t really see you guys a whole lot, but it was really nice to meet both of you,” Jackson said. “It’s nice to have some new friends over here, especially ones that can speak Korean.” Jaebum and Jinyoung smiled, each taking turns to give Jackson a hug before walking a few paces away to give him and Mark some privacy.

“Soon, just like you promised,” Mark said, eyes stern.

Jackson chuckled and nodded. “Swear on my life,” he said. Pulling Mark into a hug, Jackson closed his eyes and took a deep breath, mustering up the courage that he hadn’t managed to find all weekend.

“I love you,” he whispered into Mark’s ear, making sure he said it just loud enough for the older to hear. His heart was pounding in his chest, beating so fast he might’ve thought he was on the edge of a heart attack if he weren’t absolutely terrified about what had just come out of his mouth. “I know it’s lame of me to say that right when I’m leaving, but I wanted to say it in person and I kept chickening out every time I had the chance.”

“I love you too,” Mark said, a little louder, but still quiet enough so no one else would hear. Jackson almost choked on the breath he didn’t realize he’d been holding, heart rate slowing back down. He hadn’t expected Mark to say it back. Hell, he’d been afraid that the older would get freaked out by such a strong declaration after only their third time even seeing each other.

There wasn’t a worry in Jackson’s mind as he leaned forward, kissing Mark one last time before he had to leave. “I’ll message you until you have to turn your phone off,” the older said, smile huge and dazzling.

“Okay. Don’t message me while you’re driving,” Jackson warned.

Mark shrugged. “I’ll make Jaebum drive.”

The idol laughed. He wished he could kiss Mark one more time, but he wasn’t about to push his luck any more than he already had. Instead, he opted for one more tight hug, secretly kissing the top of Mark’s head, before separating and waving as he headed toward the line for security.

Even after only a few steps, the distance felt unbearable.


Oh my god. This is why I don't usually write long chapters. They take FOREVER for me to finish. Unfortunately, I think a majority of the upcoming chapters will probably be on the longer side, which means they might take a while to get published. Hopefully the next series of events will kick me into high gear and make me write a little faster, but no promises.

I do already have about 1k written for chapter 22, which I wrote when I wasn't feeling particularly inspired for this chapter but still wanted to work on the story. I'm really excited for what's coming. I can't remember if I've said that before or not, but I just... ugh! I can't wait.

Anyway, I hope this fluffy monster of a chapter was enjoyable. I know some of you will probably be upset that I skipped over all the ty scenes, but this fics rated T for a reason and that won't be changing. ;) Think of it this way, you can imagine them doing WHATEVER you want. It's like a Chose Your Own Adventure, but better.

Be sure to let me know what you thought in the comments below. I always love seeing what you guys have to say about each chapter, both good and bad, so don't feel like you can't leave a comment just because you didn't like it. Let me know what you thought so I know!

And, as always, feel free to follow me on Twitter for random updates on my progress as well as a ton of other random outbursts. I never tweet spoilers. In case you were worried about that.

Oh, and P.S., I meant to mention in the notes of the last chapter that JG is actually based off of a Korean actor. So, for fun, feel free to take a guess at who it is in the comments. I promise I'll tell you if you're right. I'll even give you a hint. The scar on his face is a clue, but the actor doesn't actually have it. Good luck!