Chapter 1

Café of Return

 

 

 

Tao had to keep himself from skipping through the hallway. It seemed inappropriet with bussinessmen and -wimmen hurrying by with files in their hands, looking important.

He was about to explode with happiness, since he had been able to purchase two tickets to Zhang Yixings concert. He had been a fan of the Chinese singer, since like forever (read: since he debued two years ago). Now he only had to convince his best friend to accompany him.

That could be a difficoult task, becaus the concept of being a fan of someone was unknown to Sehun. He still had a lot to learn.

As Tao reached the office of the younger he concidered knocking, but discarded the thought. What boring work related stuff could Sehun possibly be hiding from him.

"Hun-ah!", Tao blurted as he ripped open the door. "I'd like to..."

He schould have knocked.

Sehun was leaning back in his office chair, the light of the morning sun shining through the big windows onto his beautiful features, makeing him look somewhat angelic.

Pleasure could be seen on his facs and his pants were pulled down to his ankles, as a figure with sand blond hair was takeing care of his private region.

 

 

"Can't you do that at home?", Tao tried his best not to schow his disapprovement, meaning he didn't succede. He never liked the older Chinese guy Sehun had found a liking in.

"Can't you knock?", Luhan's tone was almost the same. The disapprovement wasn't one sided.

 

" Luhan was just helping me to release a little stress", Sehun tried to explain. Tao snorted. With that logic Sehun was always stressed. "Did you want something important or are you able to wait with it?"

"It was...never mind", Tao stormed out of the office, slamming the door behind him. Luhan let out a small chuckle. Were that teers in the eyes of that giant baby?

"What was that about?", Sehun wondered. He still stared at the door, as if his best friend would still be standing there.

"Do you want to talk about Tao or do you want me to continue?", Luhan asked with a pout.

The smirk on Sehuns face was an answere enough.

"Why am I here?", Luhan asked as Sehun was pulling up his pants again. That question had burned on his tounge since he was woken by the yongers text , asking him to get to the office.

"Don't get me wrong, I always enjoy being with you. Just wondering. Maybe there is something you wanted to talk about."

"Don't get me wrong", Sehun mimicked the olders words. " But I would have called Tao if I had wanted to talk to someone."

"Great", Luhan smiled. Sehun had always diliked the smile of the Chinese man. It destoyed his pretty face. "Do you want to have another round, if I'm already here?"

"I actually had other plans with you. Last week I got this awesome booze, but I didn't had the chance to try it yet. What do you say about going to my place?"

"I'm in", Luhan agreed placeing a hungry kiss on Sehuns lips.

 

 

 

 

Luhan felt great as he skated through the streets. That was partly the fault of the alcohol, partly of the .

Was it wrong to be slightly intoxicated at a time where most people were still at work, carrying on with their routine? Propably, but that was what Luhan loved most about his job as a photographer. Freedom.

He loved the time, when the streets were almost deserted, adoults at work, children at school. He always imagined to be a surviver of an epidemy. That's why he had to preseve pictures of an older world.

A bird about to fly away.

Snap.

The wind playing with leaves.

Snap.

A steet food stall.

Snap.

And so he went on and on until he had considerably filled the memorycard of his camera and his legs were starting to get heavy.

He wanted to call it a day and return home, but which way was home? He turned left, he turned right, but nothing seemed familliar. He was lost.

He cursed at himself for not haveing payed enough attention on the way. Why did he drive into a neighbourhood he didn't know? Tears threatened to fall from his cheeks, panick rising in his chest.

No Luhan, he tried to calm himself down. Everything is going to get fine. You're going to get home. Now act like the adoult you are and start thinking.

While trying to come up with a solution to his problem, his eyes wandered and finally fell on a little café. Maybe they could tell him where he were and he could call a cab?

Great idea, he praised himself.

A bell rung, as he opened the glass door to the shop.

He immediately felt as if he were in another world. Everything seemed to be so peacefull, so distant from every problem there could possibly be.

Just a few customers sat at the elegant white tables, that seemed as if they could have been straight from the 19th century, as were the chairs.

The light wooden floor creaked a little, as Luhan made his way to a free table. As soon as his eyes fell on the antique looking coffee machine, that was still handled by hand, he wanted to taste something out of it.

He made his way around the many plants, who decorated not just some shelfs with a few books, but the floor and tables too. The cussioned graceful metal chairs, that were painted white to match the tables, were extremely comfortable. Luhan felt like he could sit here for an eternity just looking at his surroundings.

He took out his camera taking a few dozen shots, so that he could stare at them, when he was already at home.

Finally his eyes fell on the man , behind the counter, which was decorated with a few deliciously looking cakes. The man who was able to handle the old coffee machine. The barista.

He wasn't tall, but Luhan immediatly wondered how he had been able to overlook him until now.

He was the most beautiful man Luhan had ever encountered.

He was small and petite, had shiny black hair, that was parted in the middle. His catlike monoeyelided eyes, that were of a warm brown colour, watched concintratedly, what those small childlike hands of his were doing.

It didn't seem like he followed the trend of starving himself, to look like one of those idols Tao liked, but rather as if he would have some meet under his clothes. Luhan found just the thought of his body, actually muscular or not, arousing and wanted so bad to have him under him, screaming the Chinese man's name.

Luhan imagined him to be focused and quiet, but non the less unwantedly cute around others, but in bed he could let loose and live his crazy fantasies.

Snap.

Another picture to stare at, most likely at lonely nights.

He wanted to take another shot, when a voice called out to him.

"Found something to your likeing?"