Chapter 4

Watch Out For Love

JIYONG POV

 

 

It’s Sunday and Jiyong felt bored, no ones want to hangout with him. The boys were all spending their time with their family or in Seungri’s case, he’s in his hangover mode. Thinking him made Jiyong rolled his eyes. His father and mother were in a vacation trip to Maldives. Dami and Taeo were tagging along too. Jiyong seems to be regretting his choice not to follow them. So yeah, being alone . He’s just rolling his body on his bed thinking what should he do that day.

 

“The mall sounds good” he thinks. At least being alone at the mall is slightly not as pathetic as being alone at home. Suddenly his phone beeped meaning there’s a message arrived.

 

- hey Jiyong, don’t forget about the party tomorrow, either you come or I’ll slaughter you alive. Love you, mwahh –

 

JIyong chuckled. It’s from TOP hyung. His company has succeed in expanding to China and they’re throwing a massive party to celebrate it. ‘I wonder if he invited Dara and the girls’ Jiyong thought. It would be fun if they will be there. At least now he has the reason to go to the mall which is to find the perfect tux that he would wear to the party. With that thought, he prepared himself and go to the mall.

 

At the mall, Jiyong found himself not in the mood to try on clothes so he just bought himself an Americano and strolled around the area. He’s walking coolly while sipping his Americano and his other hand was in his pocket. Many girls were drooling over his ‘cool’ self. He was starting to get bored yet again when something caught his eyes ‘what a luck’ he thought and he walk to it.

 

“If it isn’t the great Sandara Park” He said and smirked.

 

 

DARA POV

 

I AM IN A BAD MOOD. That line has been labeled on my forehead since the beginning of the day. And a lot of people understand and stay out of my way. But not for that ing Donghae. It was Sunday and I suddenly got called in for emergency meeting at the hospital and I happily obliged thinking that it would be fast. But it’s not. I fully understand that the meeting can be long since it was about the new rules that will be implemented the following weeks. But I can’t seem to understand why would Donghae ruined my perfect Sunday morning by asking me to his so called ‘Sundate’. WTF moment. That’s what it is

I’ve been throwing him all kinds of excuses but he’s being his jerk mode and won’t believe any of it. So he dragged me to the nearest mall and has been chirping like an annoying pig ever since. When he said he would just go to buy her some flowers, Dara wants to puke and had enough.

 

“Just wait here okay? I won’t be long. Don’t talk to any strangers okay?” he said and leave.

 

‘What do you think I am. ing 5? That’s it I’m ditching him.’ Dara said to herself and walk away. She decided to text Donghae saying that something came up and she needs to go. She was strolling around the mall with a frown on her face when someone approached her.

 

“If it isn’t the great Sandara Park” she looked up and found Jiyong smirking at her.

 

“Oh My God. I don’t need you right now.” She said while rolling her eyes and walk away from Jiyong. But cause Jiyong is bored he decided to keep pestering Dara.

 

“Well that was rude. So where are we going?” he asked cheerfully

 

Dara stopped walking. “We?? I am going home and you need to off. Bye” she said and leave but Jiyong grabbed her arm.

 

“Oh don’t be a killjoy” he brought her hand so it would cling to his arm “It’s still afternoon. We can do a lot of things.”

 

“Exactly it’s still afternoon and I can still sleep. Now let me go” she struggled to get her hands off him.

 

“Come on let’s just watch some movie”

 

“But I don’t want tooooo” she whined while wriggling her hands.

 

“Stop being cute” he said and pinched her nose making her glare at him.

 

Then he dragged her to the cinema and bought the tickets. He purposely bought the horror movie since she really doesn’t care and he enjoyed annoying her. So when the movie started and she realized what the movie is, she glared at him.

 

“ you Jiyong”

 

“Why thank you” he smirked.

 

He thought that Dara would cling at him like any other girl but Oh Boy he was wrong. Even though Dara was scared never once did she trying to cling to Jiyong. Either she would just shut her eyes tight or she would just scream all the curses in the world away. And that is amusing for Jiyong. The whole movie, Jiyong’s just keep staring at Dara expression.

After the movie, Jiyong dragged Dara to a restaurant to eat. Since Dara didn’t eat since morning, she ate a LOT, and Jiyong’s happy watching her eat. But when the lunch is almost over, a waiter come to their table and served Dara a red velvet cake.

 

“An extra dessert for the pretty lady. It’s on the house” said the waiter and he winked.

 

“Oh thank you.” Dara said and smiled then the waiter leave. When Dara was about to eat the cake, someone stole it and eat it.

 

“Hey that’s mine!” Dara said.

 

But Jiyong can’t hear it. Cause apparently, jealousy is currently clouding his mind. ‘How dare that talk to Dara and she smiled at him? What an ’ he thought.

 

“Hey are you listening to me? That’s mine” she said while waving her hand in front of Jiyong’s face.

 

“You ate to much. You might get fat”

 

“DID YOU JUST CALLING ME FAT?” she exploded

 

Jiyong started to panic “No. I said you MIGHT get fat. I didn’t said you’re fat”

 

“You better be.” Dara glared at him.

 

After Jiyong payed the meal, they leave the restaurant.

 

“Can I go home now?” Dara asked.

 

“No. Can you help me find a tuxedo?” he said

 

“Do I have a choice?” Dara rolled her eyes

 

“No” he said stating the obvious and dragged her to a tuxedo shop.

 

Dara can’t really be a help cause EVERYTHING looks good on him so at last she just told him to pick one that he liked the most and he picked a navy suit with black outline and a black bowtie that really made him look like a Hollywood star at a red carpet.

 

“Where are you using it anyway?” Dara curiously asked

 

“TOP hyung’s party. Didn’t he invited you?” he asked

 

“He did. But I’m not going. Maybe Chaerin and Bom will.” Dara replied.

 

“Why?” Jiyong said and he felt a bit dissapointed.

 

“Monday. Busy day. That’s why I need a good sleep today but some wait make it two s can’t seem to understand and keep pestering me.” Dara said and Jiyong chuckles knowing that the was him but it died down when realization came that she said two s.

 

“Wait, two s? I know one is obviously me. But why two?” he asked.

 

“Donghae dragged me here. Don’t ask” Dara said rolling her eyes. Jiyong can’t help but to feel jealous all over again. So if he didn’t came to the mall then Dara can spend her day with Donghae he thought while frowning.

 

“Hey what’s up with you?” Dara asked.

 

“Nothing. Come on I’ll take you home.” he said coldly

 

“You don’t need to I can go home by myself.”

 

“Dara come on it’s dangerous” his eyes narrowed at her and somehow it made Dara a bit mad.

 

“Well last time I checked you seem not to care about my wellbeing and just told me to go home by myself!” she shot back and walk away. Jiyong keep up with her.

 

“Come on Dara. I’m sorry. Just let me take you home.” he said

 

“Fine.”

 

It was already night when they leave the mall and the whole ride was quiet and awkward and they’ve reached Dara’s apartment.

 

“Thank you.” Dara muttered quietly and is about to get off the car.

 

“Aren’t you going to invite me inside?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Huh?” Dara was dumbfounded “You’re being weird. I’m going” she opens the door but Jiyong pulled her arm.

 

“Come on, it’s my third time dropping you off but I’ve never seen your apartment. Invite meeee” he whined to her.

 

“You’re such a kid. Fine, let’s go” Dara rolled her eyes and Jiyong grinned like a stupid kid. And he was happily walking behind her through the lobby but he immediately felt jealous cause every staff would smile and greet her. Including MALE staff and she would greet them back.

 

“Jerk” he muttered when they are on the lift.

 

“What did you say?” Dara asked.

 

“Nothing” he replied and Dara just shrugged her shoulder.

 

When they arrived at her apartment, Dara went to her room to change her clothes while Jiyong looks around. He was impressed by the interior design, it’s not girly like he thought it would be. It was perfect apartment for a girl like Dara. Not too girly but not too bleak for a girl. Then Dara came out of her room while wearing her comfortable clothes which is an oversized tee with shorts that show off her thigh. ‘’ he thought.

 

“Do you want some tea or coffee?” Dara asked trying to be a nice host.

 

“Water would be fine”

 

“Okay” she went to the kitchen grabbed a cup and filled it with water and gave it to Jiyong at the living room and they are seated at the sofa quietly.

 

“This is so awkwarddd… can’t you just leave already?” Dara whined

 

“Wow… you had amazing manner to your guest Dara” Jiyong rolled his eyes.

 

“I gave you water already.” Dara said.

 

“Come on let me rest a bit. I’m tired from all the driving.” Jiyong said

 

“Fine, rest here all you want, I’m going to sleep, and you have to leave.” She said and got up from the sofa and went to her room.

 

“Yah why are you leaving me alone?” he said and drink his water and since he was in a good mood, he washed the cup and went to find Dara. When he found her, she was already lying on the bed obviously trying to sleep. Jiyong being bored decided to annoy her and jump to the bed after he took off his shoes and lie on it with his arms behind his head like the king of the world.

 

“What the fck are you doing? I’m trying to sleep here.” Dara shouted

 

“I’m resting like what you told me to do.” He replied relaxedly.

 

“At the sofa you idiot” Dara said and pushed him off the bed but he was strong and he’s able to stay on his side of the bed.

 

“Come on Jiyong just leave I need to sleep or I’ll get tired tomorrow.” Dara said seriously.

 

“Fine. Come on, lock the door okay?” he said sensing her seriousness, and Dara happily obliged.

 

“Bye Babe” he smirked when they’re already at the door and Dara just slammed the door in front of him. He walked away from Dara’s apartment.

 

‘not a boring Sunday after all’ he said to himself.

 

 

(AN)

I know it's been so long since the last time I updated. I'll try to update more now.

 

yours,

sassyserene