Chapter 6: Soldier

Soldier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six

 

NAEUN

 

I woke up late today. Thankfully we don't have any schedule for the next two days so I just stay on my bed. I checked my phone for messages and luckily, there are two. One from my Manager saying that we have to rest for today and tomorrow because starting on Thursday, We will be begin preparing for our 2016 comeback. Another one is from Chorong-unnie saying that they left the house together with the other members to eat. They didn't bother waking me up because i looked so tired. I just smiled at how understanding and caring she is. My members are the best and I wouldn't trade them for anything. 

 

The memories of what happened yesterday flashed through my eyes. Right. I wouldn't be able to receive anything from him starting from today. I stared at the picture of us on my phone. It was on the day I agreed to be his girlfriend, we were so happy that night. Taemin was too eager to take a selca with me every special occasion. We even have National Children Day Selca. Yeah, we were really crazy..... and in love. Well, atleast we used to be.

 

I don't know how long I cried after going home. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized how awful I looked. My eyes are red and puffy. My nose is red too. If anyone see me now, they would probably say that I really was the useless member of apink. Can't sing, Can't Dance and Ugly.

 

I sighed again and kicked off the blanket. I took a shower and pulled a black hoodie and white leggings. I'm really in the mood to eat Ice cream today and watched romance-comedy movies. I checked the fridge and sighed for the nth time, Guess I have to buy Ice cream outside.

 

I quickly took my wallet and mask and head out for the closest convenience store outside. I walked into the elevator when I suddenly remember that I left my phone on the dining table. 

 

"Ugh, No one would text me at this time anyway and It would only take 5 minutes" I nodded at myself and wear my facemask. 

 

I walked into the convenience store and greet the lady at the cashier. Since me and my members always buy at this store, It was ordinary for her to see any of us. I quickly went to the ice cream cooler and decided to get Chocolate Ice cream. I can always work out anyway, plus, I have an excuse to over-eat today. I'm heartbroken. Devastated. Depressed. I need to relieve my stress before I collapsed, mentally and physically.

 

Sighing, I quickly paid for my ice cream and went out of the store. While walking outside, I saw a group of girl teenagers waiting infront of the building which our dorm is located. Are they our fans? I shook my head. We have already warned our fans not to invade our privacy this way and they are really diciplined. I noticed a girl who noticed me and quickly told her friends about me.

"Hey isn't that Naeun the ????" 

"That's her!" 

"Get her!"

 

Without thinking, I ran away from them. I ran and ran until I reached a dark alley. I was dead tired from running that I didn't noticed that I dont have anywhere else to go. 

"Yah! Are you tired now?" The tall girl with shoulder-length hair asked me.  A lot of them has gave up on chasing me aside from the five of them. 

 

"What do you want from me?" I asked bravely. There's no way I will back out now. I don't have any choice left, I don't have my phone and I can't call anyone for help.


"You! How dare you seduced our Taemin-oppa?!!!" The girl beside the tall girl asked me. All of them are glaring at me. Taemin? How did they know? Our WGM ended two years ago. There's no way that they would chase me for that now. I looked at them dumbly. What are they talking about?

"Playing innocent now, are we?" The tall girl asked me as she and her friends cornered me to the wall. She pulled me my hair while the rest of the girls held my arms so that I won't move. 

"What are you talking about???! Let me go!!"

"We were asking about this." The girl who is holding my right arm pull out her phone and I was shocked to see the picture. The picture was taken yesterday when Taemin oppa kissed me for the one last time before he go last night. I was about to explain when I felt a hard slap on my cheek. 

The other girls quickly do the same. I can feel my arms bleeding from the kicks and punches I received. All of them are taking turn on slapping my cheeks that I could not longer feel the pain. I feel numb and ready pass out when I hear someone's voice.

 

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!?!??!!"

 

The girls quickly ran away from me as  I feel my savior  ran towards me. "Hang on, I'm gonna get you to the hospital! Please just hang on."

 

AN: // Omg i really don't know how to make an action scene so yeah it looks crappy //

 

 

I felt my excruciating pain all ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter