Chapter 3 : So long

Soldier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

NAEUN

 

I woke up a little too early before my members. I thought everything thoroughly last night. I can't grieve all my life. I'm Son Na Eun, APink's Visuals. Half of the girls in South Korea wants to trade places with mine. So why would I waste it in mourning for something that already in the past? I should stop living in the past. I need to let every thing go.

 

I did my morning routine and cooked breakfast for my members. It's been a while since I last do this for them. I should be really thankful for them. Because during the time that I was depressed, they were there for me. They took care for me. Took all the blame for my mistakes. They even covered up for my lack energy in every practices that we had. They suffered along side with me.So I guess I have to make up for every thing they've done for me.

 

Chorong-unnie is the first one to wake up. She was quite shocked to see me cooking but she just smiled at me in understanding. After a while, all of the members are awake. We ate together and having Eunji-Unnie and Namjoo in our group, it was never a silent meal. We are all laughing our off when Eunji-unnie told us about the embarassing story she had on her latest Drama. She was so flustered when she was narrating but after finishing her story she started laughing with us. It felt so good, having fun with my members like this. For a really long time, I never felt so happy.

 

The rest of the week went as normal as always. We did our schedule as what we plan, we had our daily practice, meeting for our upcoming comeback and solo activities. I am determined to move on so I kept myself busy. I stayed away from anything that will remind me of Taemin and the past that we had. I deleted all the emo songs I have on my phone. I locked away all of my sad books and novels and give Chorong unnie the key. I stopped reading sappy poems in Poems.com. I stopped getting emo.

But... I guess Life isn't playing fair again. 

 

Chorong-unnie and I are are on our way to our dorm from another photoshoot when I felt my phone vibrating. It was a text message from an unknown number.

 

"Naeun-ah, I asked Suho-hyung for your number. Can we meet? This is your Taemin-oppa"

 

My heart suddenly skipped a beat. Why the hell does he want this time? I don't know what to say. Should I agree meeting with him? Should I just delete this message? Should I call him and tell him I still love him??????

 

Chorong-Unnie tapped my shoulders and asked me what's wrong. I've been staring at my phone for 10 minutes already. I still don't know what to reply. She gestured me to give my phone, and so I did. She was shocked to read the message but It was replaced by a smile. 

 

"What will you reply, Naeun-ah?" I know that Chorong Unnie is concern for me. "But you know, You should give him a chance to explain his side. When he left you, I know he didn't give you any explanation or reason. He just left without saying a word. but you did feel his love right? You felt that he did love you, right?" Hearing this from Unnie is really really shocking. She was mad at Taemin too. But this time, it felt like she knows something that I don't. 

 

"Unnie, what are you saying?" Her eyes are telling me that she's been the same situation. "Is there something that you're not telling us?" I can feel her tensed up. She looks so sad....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter