Confessions

Your Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE READ!

                   After reading this chapter, I would like to read your suggestions or request if I should write a continuation to the later part of this chapter *you must read this chapter first so that you'll understand what I'm talking about, I don't want to spoil things! :P Next chapter will be based on your comments, If i don't see any comment then I'll continue with another part. hahaha I'm Evil I know. There should be more than one comment for me to write it. Okay, this is enough, enjoy chapter 6.

“Why did you do it?” without even mentioning what he was talking about he heard Ren answer him.

“ Its---It’s too..much for me to handle..” he couldn’t make his voice clearer, as he thought this will be the last time JR is going to talk to him, “He’s going to hate me, he’s going to be so disappointed at me.” JR then thought Ren wouldn’t continue if he don’t say anything, so he grabbed Ren’s chin to make the younger knight look at him in his eyes.

“Is war that hard for you? You could have say something, then I would let you stay inside of the palace and permit you not to fight.” this caused Ren to explode.

“HOW FAR CAN YOU BE SO DUMB? IT’S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT THE WAR JR!”

He was shocked by the outburst, Ren shout can probably heard downstairs.

“Then what is it about? Why did you leave?”

“It’s because of YOU! Pabo!”

“ME?”

“be—because all you could ever see was her! Protect her. Service her. And love her you’re willing to do anything for HER! And if you’re going to reason out that it is only natural for she is our queen you’re the worst!” he said, unable to keep the tears from falling, he was shaking as he remembers those times JR is with Juuri, it was painful and unfair.

“Loving you is wrong, painful and unfair but still I wasn’t regretting anything and here I still love you! Now you decided to come here, for what? For what JR? ah! Do you intend to invite me to your wedding? Thanks but no thanks, I don’t have the courage to die forcing to face you with a fake smile.” He said as he smiled sadly to JR, tears keep on falling out.

“Wow, I’m loving the way you’re confessing to me.” He said he was truly happy on what he heard, and there is also a blush covering his cheeks. Though Ren misunderstood what he just said, he eyed JR and was about to walk out but then the latter back hug him.

“Don’t go, don’t go anywhere where I can see you. Don’t go with anyone, I might get jealous of. Stay, just stay and listen to everything I got to say. I feel like if I just let you leave not I’ll be losing you forever, I can’t afford to let my happiness be taken away from. I can’t let MY Queen leave me. Yes you are right, I’m dumb not realizing you feel the same, for hurting you unconsciously. Your also right Juuri is our queen, ours to protect, without her our country will be devastated, but without YOU I’ll be a living dead. Do you even imagine what I’ve felt during those months I thought you were dead? I wanted to die, but the country needed me, and I was thinking you would probably be disappointed at me if I failed protecting our country.” JR felt Ren relax against him so he let him go and turned him so that they’re facing each other.

“When we’re just child, do you remember what you’ve said tome before meeting Juuri? You told me that you admire me, you told me I was so cool protecting victims of bullying, you told me how you liked when I’m trying my best at every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter