Is this the End?

Your Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: LONGEST chapter! hahaha :D thank you so much for leaving a comment, it was great and it keep on motivating me. Apparently I've also uploaded this story on another website and sadly they didn't really like it. >.< and it made me a little bit down. Anyway here's your Chapter 4, next chapter tomorrow or the day after tomorrow? haha it depends if you still like this story... :)

“why do I feel so nervous? Why do I feel I’m about to lose something? Oh yah, I have to talk to Juuri about the marriage after this war…and—

“Ren! He didn’t hear me or is he ignoring me again?

“REN!”

“Oh it’s you.”

“What are you doing this time of the night? Did you just came from Juu—wait why your eye is red? Did you cry?”

“I’m just trying to calm myself, you know last battle, and I didn’t cried, some dust went to it and I just rubbed them a little too much.” He said avoiding JR’s eyes, he can’t stare at them because it hurts.

“Oh let me see it then..

“No need I’ve taken care to it already.”

“Okay then, take your rest we have a battle to win, and that may not be our last battle together.” He smiled sweetly as he patted Ren’s hair causing the other to be calm. JR’s hand always sooths and make him calm too bad there won’t be any of them anymore.

~Morning~

They all went to the Queen to bide their goodbye, they’re all surprised when the Queen hugged Ren instead of JR, the palace staff knew the engagement of the two. Ren hugged her back and whispers “take care always my queen.” Before letting her go. She knows Ren would not go back even if they’ve won the battle, she knows Ren is hurt and would probably never wants to see her again but she have to do this for all of them.

“What was that for?” Minhyun asked Ren as they’re riding their horse to the battle field, he knows that Juuri is close to Ren among any of them, but still that doesn’t explain why she hugged him tightly. She never did any of those when she became the queen.

“Nothing.” Ren said as he sent one of his greatest smiles to Minhyun.

Minhyun is not the only one suspicious of what was happening, the other three was too especially JR but he didn’t have the courage to ask, because he’s afraid Ren would ignore him just like the previous weeks after the slapping incident, the truth is he never want to hurt Ren like that he really wanted to say sorry but the other was clearly avoiding him at all.

The first round didn’t go well, for Ren was injured they were shocked when it happened, Ren was caught off guard and the enemy was able to his left tummy causing him to fall on his knees, if it weren’t for JR he was sure he was dead now.

“You’re out for the next battle.” JR said looking at Ren’s injured body. He was waiting for a reply but he got none so he continued,

“Are you still mad at me?” instead of answering Ren tilted his head indicating the he didn’t understand what JR is talking about.

“About me slapping you?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter