Reunited

Your Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: your comments really made me happy that there are still people who would like me to continue this story. As I've promised, here is Chapter 5. Leave a comment please, I love reading it :) 

Have you seen Ren's IG post? JREN is sailing gosh I truly love this pair! please support NU'EST! NU'EST FIGHTING!

It was a peaceful place, where one can easily relax. There is one pretty man walking along the crowded street, eyes are on him even if he was wearing scarf you can tell he’s handsome and somehow possessing some noble aura.

“If only that place is this peaceful. I wonder, what’s happening there right now.”

“Ren! Why did you leave me there?”

“I didn’t leave you, you’re spacing out that you didn’t notice me walking ahead of you.” There was the once knight of the Ice palace, giggling with his childhood friend Kaoru while the other pouted at his answer.

“Are you thinking of them again?”

“Yes.” He just can’t forget about the life he once had, he kept on remembering if the marriage of JR and Juuri was awesome.

“Come on, forget about him, I’m here before you’ve met him. And I love you more than he does!”

“Yes I know you for a year before I’ve met JR” he smiled as tease his friend.

“And he’s not here.”

“Of course he’s not here, I left them right? Hahaha”

“Never mind at least now you’re laughing.” Kaoru said while he fix Ren’s bangs and pushed it behind his ears.

-----At Choi Residence-----

“Oh! Lord Jonghyun, it’s been a while since I’ve seen you!” the head of the maids greeted the said knight.

“Yes auntie, I’m here because I know he’s here.” He simply stated.

“He’s? Who are you referring to my young lord?”

“Ren is alive and he came back here, as Her Majesty stated.” His sentence left the maid unable to answer, that’s when someone approached them.

“Hello there JR! How have you been? Too bad your engagement with the Queen was cancelled.” Mrs. Choi asked him.

“Not well enough since he left. Not really, I cannot marry someone I don’t love.”

“I guessed you guys found out then?”

“Yes, can I talk to him?”

“I would like to say yes, but then he’s not here.”

“He’s not here?”

“He left, saying that it will cause a lot of problem of he was seen alive in here, you know the news he’s already dead. He left with Kaoru, he insisted that he should accompany my son, you do know he’s in love with Ren right?” Mrs. Choi said, he knows her son is in love with JR and that her son decided to leave because he couldn’t handle the pain of seeing JR to marry his best friend the queen. She also knew that Kaoru had proposed to her son a lot of times, but got rejected.

“Kaoru? He left with him? To where? Didn’t he reject Kaoru already?”

“Yes with him. He did reject Kaoru saying almost your reason that he can’t marry a man he doesn’t love but they’re still friends, as to where they went I don’t know. He made sure I wouldn’t know in case someone found out he’s alive, they wouldn’t have a chance to find him. I know he’s a knight that he can probably protect himself out there but still I’m worried about him thus I agreed that Kaoru should accompany him, he’s too pretty for himself to noticed.”

JR’s eyes widened on what he heard, he was pained that Ren left with another person, he always thought Ren would always be by his side. “Ren… Where are you?” he knows he shouldn’t cry, but he can’t help thinking and wondering why Ren left the palace like that. Is he that mad that JR didn’t listen to his opinion? Is it wrong for JR to continue to fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter