Mess up

Your Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ren?” Minhyun said trying to get Ren notice his presence.

Not saying anything a tear fell from his eyes.

“I’m tired Min, I’m tired of getting hurt.”

Minhyun couldn’t say anything he just wiped the tear and pat his friend’s back.

“Why can’t he notice it? You said it was so obvious, that Baekho and Aron hyung noticed it,so why can’t he?” Ren said hugging Minhyun.

“I guess he just didn’t feel the same?” Ren continued to cry until he was feeling better, the older one just stayed by his side until there’s someone knocking at the door.

Baekho didn’t wait for an answer he opened the door, and let himself inside.

“Minhyun, Hyung said that he needed us at the north wing asap, while you Ren would go to the south with JR.”

“Why does Ren have to be with JR? I can just go right?” Minhyun said none of them needs to know for what purpose for they know that JR’s decision won again.

“It’s fine Min.”

“It’s not! Baekho tell hyung I’m going to JR’s side.”

“Min, they needed you there, just go. I’m perfectly fine, In fact I think killing some more will let me lose some hatred.” He smiled at his hyungs that creepy smile that will make you run away.

Before Ren could arrive at his assigned position he noticed a figure hiding behind the walls. He then gripped his sword ready to attack when he was surprised to see the Queen.

“Your Majesty, what are you doing here?”

“What do you think you’re doing Minki? Is my order hard to understand? Or are you disobeying my commands?

“Your Majesty, he wants to protect you.”

“He? Wouldn’t you be happy if I were to die? You loved him too much to disobey me?”

“That w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter