Jealousy

Your Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They've been travelling for an hour and a half since they've left the Choi's residence. The two continue to talk and joked around each other, one can say that they were flirting and you can definitely tell that there's something more than a friend going on with the two, they sometimes stop to purchase some goods that attratcts their attention. 

"Ren ah, there are some changes in the palace that may cause you to be a little bit uncomfortable" Jr stated a little bit worried about Ren's decisions. But the other didn't say anything, he just kept silent but Jr knew he was listening,

"So I've been thinking, if you still want to be a knight?" 

"Jr, how's Juuri? " he simply asked jr, not answering his question

"The queen is fine, I think she wanted you back as her knight"

"About that, I'm not really planning to come back..." Jr was shocked, he didn't understand what Ren meant, he was so sure the other will want to come back as a knight for he was with him now tight? that's odd, he's with me but he's not coming back?

"I know what you are thinking JR, I'm coming with you but I'm not coming back to the palace." Ren said as he notice JR stop his horse from moving. Jr wanted to reply to his statement when someone called them.

"Renniee ah! wait for me!" Ren knew that voice so much, JR was only staring at the man riding a horse going towards them. "his voice sounds familiar, just where did i heard it?" he was really curious who's the man that called them.

"I finally caught you guys, why are you so fast anyway?" he said with a cheeky smile referring to Ren when he saw JR he narrowed his eyes, and stared at him, the other didn't say anything and they started their staring contest, Ren started to feel the killing aura of the two clears his throat,

"Ehhmm, Kao I believe you know Jonghyun right?" he asked sweetly,

"It's been a while Jonghyun" JR ignored the greetings, silently killing Kaoru inside his head.

"I was thinking you would bring Ren with you without me knowing."

"Good that you know that, unfortunately you're here." JR said with his smirk.

"I couldn't let you take him away now right Rennie?"

"Kaoru! JR! you two are being childish! Enough provoking him Kaoru, why are you here?"

"Sorry Princess, I'm here cause I'm coming with you, remember? I already promised that I'm going to be by your side always?" 

"princess? now he's calling him princess? princess my ! you got guts flirting with my Ren right in front of me!"

"As much as I wanted to be called like that, just when did I become your princess Kaoru?"

"When I fell in love with you at first sight" Kaoru smile as he tried to reach Ren's hand but failed for he stumbled and almost fell, he glared at JR.

"Opps, sorry I guess my horse wants to kiss someone's flirting. and don't go calling Ren your princess, he's mine." Jr smirked feeling victorious that he's Ren's lover.

"yours? since when?" Kaoru asked not believing Jr's words, Ren just rolled his eyes, this two will never grow up, always picking a fight! and it's getting annoying, if he wanted to reach the capital before the sun goes down he better stop this two from killing each other.

"Since the day we've came back Kao, Me and Jr is now official and I don't see anything wrong with that. So if you'd still want to follow me you better keep your mouth shut, and I'll let you stay with me?"

"Princess, it's a good thing that you've explained it to him, but I don't think I want him besides you."

"Jr, Kaoru had been offered to serve the palace in the name of the queen, he was worthy to be in the palace as a soldier, and I've read the letter he'll be under one of the royal knights."

"Just hope and pray that you wouldn't be under me, if you wanna live. We're wasting our time, we need to hurry up. let's go Ren." Jr advised Kao

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter