My PA ( Part IV )

***Beautiful***
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helloooo guys,

I am here finally haha with the part four you guys wanted !

Ahhh it's nice, haha.

Have fun reading !

Word count ~ 4600

 

 

Lu Han adjusts the beanie around his head, eagerly looking at the faces of the crowd coming out of the gate D of the airport. After 18 months, three weeks and four days, his lover is coming to USA. Lu Han stands on his tiptoes to as the crowd move around finding their loved ones.

Though Lu Han settled in USA early as he started to study in a reputed university, Sehun couldn’t follow him soon since he had many projects to finish.

It wasn’t simple to Sehun to leave the showbiz.

From initial reaction of hatred, when Sehun revealed he was going to leave for good, fans fell into more shock and then to despair. Majority of them were guilt ridden as they knew that it was their harsh reactions that led Sehun to quit, or as he said, to take a break. Either way, seeing their dream prince leaving the showbiz was a big blow to many. They apologized, wailed and posted thousands of fan made videos, begging him to not to leave.

It’s not that Sehun was heartless to turn a deaf ear to his pleading fans but Sehun couldn’t change his decision when Lu Han is the priority of his life. He finally wanted to take a break and to go home, to where his lover was. They survived the long distance relationship, skyping every night despite the time gap they had. But to them it’s never the same. Lu Han missed Sehun and Sehun, too missed his Lu Han.

After more than an year and half, finally Sehun bid goodbye to Korea, giving them a heartfelt speech to show his gratitude for each and every one of them who raised hands to build him. Bringing tears to many eyes, he left his motherland, with an aching heart for leaving them. But he was finally happy because this was it, the moment he was going to reunite with his lover, to live his dream.

Sehun is tired and bit disoriented. After all he was trapped in 16 hours flight not to mention the jet lag. Nevertheless his energy is sparking at the warm feeling of anticipation of seeing his Lu Han. Dragging his bag behind, he walks toward the waiting crowd, trying to spot the familiar face he grows to love so much.

It was just a second or two, but Sehun thinks he heard a squeal which sounded like his name and then a bubbly young man in a white T shirt and black pants with a beanie in his head, comes barrelling, throwing himself to Sehun’s arms.

Sehun barely catches the joyful bundle and next thing he knows that he is being kissed. But Sehun knows these lips, every groove and margin, the smooth supple surface, more than he knows about his own palm. He kisses back, pulling the guy closer to his body.

Sehun parts from the kiss, breathing in. He smiles widely as Lu Han’s megawatt smile shines in his eyes. Sehun pulls him into his chest. Lu Han wraps his arms around Sehun and presses his face to Sehun’s chest.

“I missed you.”

He almost cries as tears of joy brim his eyes. Sehun tightens his hug around the smaller, inhaling the familiar sweet honey like smell of Lu Han.

“Me too, Oh god, I missed you like crazy”

When they pull apart for the second time, Sehun’s eye brows disappear in his bangs as he takes a very good look at his lover, spotting a flock of hair peeking under his dark blue beanie. Sehun removes the beanie from Lu Han’s head to confirm his suspicion. Lu Han grins like a child in an endless supply of candy.    

“Like it?”

He asks as Sehun runs his fingers through Lu Han’s newly dyed hair.

“It’s pink.”

He says with a surprised voice. Lu Han giggles in delight.

“Yeah, it’s nice, suits you.”

Sehun says, touching Lu Han’s head with such an amusement as if he had never seen a pink hair before. Lu Han flashes him a toothy grin before grabbing the handle of Sehun’s bag.

“I wanted to surprise you. Come on, let’s go.”

(It would have been so annoying if it wasn’t Sehun because Sehun could not stop his fingers from wandering through Lu Han’s hair, the whole car ride, while Lu Han was patiently driving, laughing at Sehun’s antics.)

 

 

 

A loving smile tugs Sehun’s lips at the sight of Lu Han, who is sitting on the floor scribbling something on a paper, with his button nose scrunched up. There are only two weeks for Baekhyun, Lu Han’s best friend’s wedding and Lu Han, along the way, became his wedding planner though they have professional help all the way. Baekhyun and Lu Han met in university, both are music majors and they clicked pretty well since they day they met. And now they are very best friends.

Upon seeing Sehun walking to him, Lu Han throws him a tiny but happy smile. As Sehun plops next to Lu Han on the floor, leaning his back to the couch behind, Lu Han clambers to his lap, forgetting the paper he was writing. Sehun wraps his arms around him, as Lu Han rests his head on his chest.

“Are you tired?”

Sehun asks kissing his hair. Lu Han nods a little, his eye lids drooping shut. Sehun smoothens his palm along Lu Han’s shoulder to elbow, up and down.

“I feel like I am preparing my wedding.”

He mumbles out sleepily and Sehun smiles with a certain glint in his eyes unknown to Lu Han.

“How’s everything going?”

He asks and Lu Han sighs before he starts to drawl.

“You have no idea Sehunnie. You just came yesterday and we are planning this for months. Baekhyun is not a picky person but it seems like he has no his own taste at all. I get that Chanyeol is dumb as but really I expected Baekhyun to do better since he seems to have a good taste in fashion. But guess what, he doesn’t even know that there’s a difference between lilac and lavender. First he came to all happy and bubbly, saying that he is gonna get married and asked me what would be the best season and I said spring because spring weddings are full of flowers. And then he asked me where I would pick for my wedding, courtyard, gazeboes or beach. When I said gazebo he said done. And he asked me what would be my favourite flowers and then he picked my favourite flowers with my favourite colors. And and, it all happened like that from serviettes to wines and then the cake and the menu and desserts and then even the wedding invitations too. And then the theme colors; every single thing was not his idea. He asked me to say what could be my favourite and said done done done. At least he picked music his own but again our music taste is the same. And now I am pretty sure it will be like I am attending to my wedding except for the case I am best man.”

Sehun chuckles when Lu Han finishes with a long sigh. Sehun can say that Lu Han is pouting. He caresses Lu Han’s head.

“Then why didn’t you tell him that he is stealing your ideas and he is going to do your dream wedding for him?”

Sehun carefully asks, his fingers carding Lu Han’s hair. Lu Han pulls away from Sehun and looks at his face, blinking his big doe eyes.

“Because he looked so damned happy. Each time I gave him the perfect idea, he was going all rainbows and unicorns and I couldn’t even bring myself to say that. He told me million times that I am doing him the biggest favour since he doesn’t have any idea at all. So I couldn’t.”

Sehun pecks his lips and smiles, entwining their fingers.

“Don’t worry Lu, you will have your dream wedding one day.”

“But his wedding is my dream wedding.”

Lu Han whines and Sehun laughs lightly. He kisses Lu Han’s cheek and pats his back.

“Trust me okay? We will have your dream wedding.”

Lu Han hums leaning back to Sehun’s chest. The silence comfortably blancketed them for a long minute that Sehun thought Lu Han has fallen asleep but he stirs.

“What is your dream wedding Sehun?”

“I… I think I don’t have any, as long as I get to have you in a white tux, that’s my dream wedding.”

Sehun says. Lu Han adjusts his position on Sehun’s lap to be more comfortable and curls into his warmth.

“Then it’s a good thing Baek chose a navy blue tux. He wanted Best men in white. So I am white, he is blue”

Sehun smiles again as his cute lover mumbles after a long rant. He places a kiss to Lu Han’s temple.

“I promise we will have your dream wedding.”

Lu Han smiles, drifting into sleep as Sehun is warm hands secure him in his hold.

 

 

 

Lu Han thought that Baekhyun would throw a fit ay every infinitesimal detail in his tux but he was proven wrong when Baek looked so calm, checking his navy blue tux in full length mirror. But Lu Han was proven more wrong when he started to fuss over his best man, Lu Han’s white tux more. Finally when everything seemed to be perfect, Baekhyun squealed clapping like a happy mother. Lu Han rolled his eyes. Baekhyun really confused him a lot about –who-is-the-groom-here-you-or-me- part. But that’s Baekhyun and you don’t get to complain.

Lu Han twirls around in front of the full length mirror and checks his appearance. The white tuxedo is really perfect, hugging his body and the shiny fabric adds a glowing effect to his face too. Lu Han inspects his reflection and ruffles his bubble gum pink hair.

“I am gonna dye my hair in brown.”

Lu Han concludes, smoothening his bangs down his forehead. Baekhyun looks up with a question mark in his face. It’s been only a week with Lu Han changing his hair color to pink to surprise Sehun and Lu Han certainly is not a big fan of damaging his hair too often.

“Why? Pink suits you a lot, makes you look so sweet.”

Baekhyun asks, eyeing him from head to toe. Lu Han huffs, pointing at his reflection.

“Exactly. I don’t wanna look like a strawberry cupcake. So I am gonna dye it in brown, honey brown.”

He says, finality ringing in his voice. Baekhyun makes a noise of approval. Then he nods to himself because Lu Han in white tux with a honey brown hair is definitely very appealing.

“Either way, you look perfect in the white tux Han.”

Baekhyun coos as if Lu Han is his child whom he is going to send off for marriage. Lu Han rolls his eyes at his best friend.

“It’s your wedding Baek. I don’t have to look perfect in your wedding but you.”

Something akin to panic flashes for a millisecond in Baekhyun’s eyes, or Lu Han can’t surely tell, but then Baekhyun shrugs, making an aristocratic face.

“Nonsense, every single thing has to be perfect in this we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter