My PA (Part II)

***Beautiful***
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiiiii,

Sorry I delayed this a lot hehe.

I swear to God I don't even know what I wrote. But anyway Happy HunHan week !

Enjoy reading :)

word count : 3340

 

 

Setting the popcorn bowl on the coffee table, Lu Han plops beside Sehun.

“Ready?”

Sehun asks, grabbing the remote controller. Latter nods enthusiastically. He is a big Iron man fan and he was counting days until today to watch Iron man III. It’s gonna be their movie night, one of Lu Han’s favorite days in his job.

It’s been three weeks from their little trip to Australia and back and the professional relationship between the PA and the actor evolved to a strong friendship in such surprising speed. Though Sehun still has -annoying Lu Han- as his favorite habit, he no longer tortures his PA. He is more helpful, giving Lu Han a hand when he can, especially for house chores. After some exhausted days, Lu Han finds himself waking up to the aroma of breakfast, courtesy of chef Oh Sehun who wants his PA to rest little more. And this is there second movie night as Sehun doesn’t have a schedule next morning, they thinks to use their liberties to sleep late for the night.

Contrary to how Sehun bragged about watching the movie until the credit rolls, half way through the movie Lu Han finds Sehun snoring little too closer to his ear, using his shoulder as Sehun’s pillow. Exhaustion has finally taken Sehun down. Lu Han smiles adjusting his head on his shoulder a little and pats the soft brown hair. Grabbing the remote he turns off the TV and leans back on the couch slowly.

When the sun rays hit the living room, Sehun finds himself with a stiff neck and sore joints but nothing can ruin the strange warmness bubbling in his chest, seeing how he was cuddling to his little PA with Lu Han’s limbs entangling with his. Sehun slowly untangles himself, careful not to wake Lu Han. Sehun wonders how he never realized how sweet Lu Han is as a person. From there trip to Australia, they became friends, surprisingly close.

Sehun brushes the messed mop of brown hair from Lu Han’s forehead. The way Lu Han sleeps, with his mouth slightly agape, long eye lashes resting on his rosy cheeks, remind him of a baby. Sehun pats himself to find his phone. Pulling the phone from his pant pocket, ignoring all the missed calls and messages, Sehun swipes his finger over the screen with a few more touches.

He thanks mentally, whoever it is the genius who thought to put the camera option to phones because it is very handy in moments like these.

Framing Lu Han’s peaceful and sleeping (handsome yet baby like) face to a picture, Sehun captures the moment.

He grins widely, his tummy back flips.

 

 

 

Lu Han shifts his weight from his left leg to his right. Sehun is gracefully answering all the questions the female host asking with ease though none of the questions were scripted or pre-rehearsed. Lu Han watches how Sehun manages smoothly with laughter in his voice. Lu Han smiles to himself as he checks his wrist watch. The program is almost finished now, approaching to the final twenty minutes. He darts his attention back to Sehun.

He can’t help feeling so warm whenever he lays his eyes on the taller male. But Luhan pushes it away like any other day. His instincts warn him not to give into the butterflies in his tummy. That is dangerous for his career as well as Sehun’s name and his fame. Lu Ha sighs as he runs his hand through his hair. He feels like some one just threw cold water at him when the female host asks a controversial yet most favored question of all, from Sehun.

“So Sehun, It’s been a few years you are in the showbiz. You, however, maintained a very clean name and fans always wonder about your love life. Do you have a secret fiancée ?”

Sehun laughs at this. He shakes his head.

“No, I don’t have fiancée. I think it’s time to me to settle down with me getting old.”

He smiles charmingly at the camera. Female host nods but gives him a question in a manner of statement.

“I have heard you say that you want your other half to be caring and loving, someone who can understand you.”

Sehun broods for a few seconds and nods, his face morphing a serious expression.

“Yes, that is because many loves the celebrity Sehun, but I want that person to love me for who I am, I want that person to love Sehun, just Sehun. I don’t mean that I hold a façade, no but we, celebrities are human beings too, so we do have this human side with emotions and weaknesses. So I need that person to love me regardless. Love and care, understand me as another human.”

Sehun says, voice bit serious and eyes roaming to the camera. Lu Han feels himself freezing when Sehun captures him behind the cameramen, standing in a corner. His intense stare lingers an extra second on Lu Han.

“So do you have someone in your mind?”

The lady probes more with an eager smile. Sehun smiles back warmly at this but doesn’t break his eye contact with Lu Han. Then he nods his head and looks at the host.

“Well you could say that.”

He chuckles as the female host almost jumps out of her chair. But she maintains her professionalism while enthusiastically going on.

“Wow! Wow! I think we are witnessing a historical moment here. Does this mean the dream prince Oh Sehun is going to be off the market soon?”

Sehun tilts his head and thinks.

“Well, I haven’t asked this person. So I wouldn’t know about my love life yet. I might be off the market soon but if this person rejects me, well then that will be a different story. But at this very moment I can’t tell anything.”

“Who is this lucky person? Someone famous? Can you give us a clue?”

Lady insists. But Sehun has mastered the art of sliding off the questions skillfully.

“Mmm, I don’t know. This person isn’t popular like I do. Since everything is uncertain, I can’t tell you anything yet. But if I get accepted, I will be the happiest to announce the whole world.”

“Wow! But why are you thinking about rejection? Who would, in their right mind, reject Oh Sehun?”

“Haha, that’s why I told you that this person must be someone who knows the real me. This person knows me through, so the possibility of me getting rejected is lot higher than getting accepted. But yeah let’s talk about that if I get accepted.”

Sehun says with a little laughter as the lady nods. Then they turns to familiar ending questions as future plans.

Entire time, Lu Han stays frozen, unable to grasp Sehun’s words. True they were clawing at each other’s neck before but for more than two months they are being very close friends. Lu Han doesn’t know what to think about Sehun’s potential crush.

Lu Han thinks the air between Sehun and he is thick unlike any day. He doesn’t understand the ache in his chest. First he thought he is hurt by the fact that Sehun hide this golden secret from him. But even he, himself justified the matter as Sehun-has-his-own-secrets-which-is-completely-fine, Lu Han can’t help feeling bitter.

After the final schedule of the day he finally gets into the vehicle and sits a little far from Sehun. Sehun looks at him and smiles. Lu Han thinks he smiled in return but he isn’t sure himself. He leans into the seat and closes his eyes, suddenly feeling tired. Nevertheless he clears his throat, unable to resist the urge to know.

“So, who is she?”

Lu Han asks, trying to sound normal as much as possible.

“Who is who?”

Sehun asks back as he obliviously to the whole thing. Old Lu Han would have let some nice words but this Lu Han opts to sigh. He is tired to bicker now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter