My PA (Part I)

***Beautiful***
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiiii guys !

Long time no see ! Sorry I have been very very busy recently.

Well it's a lovely month, April with HunHan Birthday season ! So yes, why not an update !

Thank you for all the support.

(Please excuse grammar slips and spelling errors, I did not proof read, don't have time.)

Enjoy!

Word count : 4090

 

Oh Sehun.

A Greek god, straight out from Olympus, with all the super genes of every God, for his bursting handsome features, alluring toned body, husky y voice and for his stunning smile.

Sehun was originally a professional dancer who gained the success within a short time in Korean movie industry for his immense skills for acting. Now from character of lover boy to gang master, Sehun rocks dramas and movies, kicking out many actors homeless because directors are crowding, stepping over each other to get Sehun to their drama because 90% of the Korean female population is head over heels for this young actor, not to mention he is the hero or the idol of young male population as well. Sehun is a popular name and he is already like some expensive brand name. When he revealed that he is a chocolate bubble tea addict, stores practically ran out of bubble tea within the next hour. Oh Sehun has that affect on South Korea. People love him. A light tug in his lips can send girls swooning.

And he is a workaholic, determined and hard working. His schedules are packed from photo shoots to dramas, CF and MVs, but he never complains. Small smile with his dominant handsome aura never leaves his side. Directors praises him for his talent and hard work, co actresses go practically glue to him because of his polite attitudes and gentleman-type behavior. Even the actors who are supposed to compete with him, who are supposed to be rivals never fail to smile warmly like they are long known buddies. Because he is Oh Sehun. He is the perfect man any girl or guy can ever dream of.

No one ever has a word of bad against Sehun. He is the epitome of perfection.

But if you ask Lu Han to describe Sehun,

“An idiot, as , a jerk, a dimwit, completely dumb as , ******, ********,……”

A lot more rated colorful cussing words fly out of Lu Han’s pretty pink lips, just to describe Oh Sehun.

A mystery isn’t it?

Yes it is. To the outside world Lu Han is Sehun’s obedient PA but whenever their eyes meet, fire ignites to explode world war IV.

Because Lu Han is the only one who knows the ugly dark side of the angel Oh Sehun, how much of a cocky arrogant bastard he is, filthy rich and spoilt with I-don’t-give-a- attitude. According to Lu Han, his angelic behavior is just a big fat lie. Well Oh Sehun is an actor after all.

If that is the case, why wouldn’t Lu Han quit?

Because Oh Sehun pays a salary, Lu Han cannot refuse. Lu Han hates job hunting more than anything. Besides there is a big No for facing to the vultures of media who will chase him if he ever quits, pestering him to reveal the reason, why would anyone leave Oh Sehun? *dramatic gasp with owl eyes*

So let’s say, just for the sake of survival, Lu Han puts up with Oh Sehun, even it is completely a torture.

 But why doesn’t anyone else seem to notice the real Sehun?

Answer is simple. Sehun is so y only towards Lu Han. Because they have a history, a bad one I might add.

Back in high school they were class mates, nothing more, nothing less. They competed in academics as well as in sports but nothing was intense neither they were in war zone. They were both popular in school, earning attention the same. But then a beautiful girl came. Lu Han asked her out but at the end Sehun made out with her. It was a big blow to Lu Han’s pride and he didn’t know how to wipe out the mocking smirk on Oh Sehun’s face. From that day they became arch enemies, hating each other’s existence. (Neither of them realized that the very girl they fought for, was openly making out with Zitao from library to basket ball court.)

So if that is the case, why Lu Han ended up becoming Sehun’s PA?

A long story but in short, they parted for different colleges. Sehun dropped out from college pursuing his dream carrier and yes he succeeded. Lu Han almost finished his college when happened in his life, both of his parents leaving him behind this world, and his supposedly guardians disowning him from family for some reason. He didn’t care. Without his parents to hold him, he didn’t have a reason to go back to China and he lost the motivation and the monetary support to complete college. Then as he needed to live he started looking for jobs.

He did jobs here and there. But he wasn’t getting paid enough to survive. He was almost broke when a friend of him pushed this job opportunity of becoming a PA to a rising young star, who has a sweet, gentle personality.

Out of the candidates, for some reason he was hired.

And the reason revealed when the employer revealed his smug face to Lu Han. Lu Han almost kicked the so called job but after a tough conversation with his inner self, he crumpled his pride because he needed to be alive first.

Being personnel assistant (PA) means simply you are the maid, body guard, driver, valet boy, waiter…… everything your employer wanted you to be (within professional limitations of course). Lu Han has no exceptions.

His daily agenda started at 5.00 a.m. (Bastard! Why the I have to wake up at this hour?), start cleaning, laundry and breakfast before Sehun wakes up (I am not his ing maid!). He then has to arrange, cancel, re-arrange Sehun’s schedules and inform Sehun about his agenda, preparing his clothes and polishing his shoes, pack necessary stuff (arrogant rich bastard), drive him to wherever he is needed at the day, help his makeup artists a hand, run errands (coffee, green tea, ice cream, bubble tea), preparing (and serving) his meals, and doing every single thing Sehun asks him to do until they get home.

And yes Lu Han lives with Sehun “because that bastard wants me to be his maid!”

And what makes Lu Han more irritates is that Sehun enjoys teasing/torturing his PA little too much.

Sehun stifles his laughter, watching Lu Han struggling with loads of hangers that Sehun’s outfits are on, for the photo shoot, balancing a bubble tea in one hand. It was so fun to watch how Lu Han sulks with his fluffy hair becoming messier and his cheeks flushing for the anger he is bubbling with. An angry Lu Han is definitely a cute one. Sehun watches him finally coming through the dressing room and drops the clothes on a table with a grumpy huff. Sehun clears his throat.

“Careful, those clothes shouldn’t be crumpled.”

He was only adding fuel to Lu Han’s fire and Lu Han glared at him setting the bubble tea down. As he collected the hangers, he began to arrange them on a rack, silently, gulping a ‘ off’.

Sehun watches him intently, thinking of a way to irritate his little PA. Lu Han finishes arranging clothes and turns to Sehun who has a smug look on his face. Lu Han sighs, taking the bubble tea and passes it to him.

“Here’s your bubble tea”

Sehun throws a bored look at the drink and shrugs.

“I am not in the mood for bubble tea. Bring me an Ice Green Tea latte”

Lu Han clenches his fingers into tight fists but doesn’t say anything. Scowling at Sehun’s face, Lu Han throws the bubble tea into the trash can and turns in his heels to leave. Sehun chuckles.

 

. Lu Han mutters under his breath, walking back to the studio. In the middle of the summer, it’s melting hot outside and Lu Han’s shirt is sticking to his back because of the sweat. He sighs, walking fast to minimize the time he exposes to the red hot sun. He would have strangled Oh Sehun if he didn’t pay him big bucks. Lu Han knows that Sehun enjoys torturing him. He scoffs at the bill board standing two feet away from him that has smiling Sehun’s face plastered on it.

When he steps into the studio he sees that everyone has taken a break and Sehun openly flirting with the female model who is currently all over Sehun. Lu Han resists his urge to pour the latte on his boss’s head.

Lu Han begrudgingly walks to him and extends his hand towards Sehun who is too busy to notice his PA. Not giving a about female model’s scowling eyes for interrupting them, Lu Han clears his throat.

“Excuse me Mr. Oh, your ice green tea latte.”

Sehun smiles sweetly and Lu Han is ready punch square on his face.

“Oh, now now, it’s not polite to enjoy a drink when I have company. So MiSun, what do you like to drink?”

Sehun asks politely and the girl coyly smiles. Lu Han rolls his eyes.

“I would like a caramel macchiato oppa”

Hearing her answer, Sehun looks at Lu Han.

“Lu Han, can you please buy a caramel macchiato for this lady real quick?”

His voice is saccharine like sweet and Lu Han is ready to murder. Another trip under the summer sun? no way in ing hell ! He grits his teeth, ready to bark…..

“Yes Mr.Oh, I will be right back.”

So Lu Han is out u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter