My PA (Part III)

***Beautiful***
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys !

Happy belated Lu Han day my dear readers.  Sorry I was really busy to write. Now here is the third chapter of My PA because many of you asked. I can't say it's full of fluff. I tried talking about "this situation" in Sehun's and Lu Han's perspective. This is something you will face in real world more often. I just want all of you to be undertsanding and more supportive towards your idol, if that happens.

Okay It's 7000 words people ! One of the longest chaps I have ever written ! 

Happy reading guys.

 

It wasn’t easy at all.

Lu Han absolutely did not expect everything to magically solve when Sehun confessed his heart to Lu Han in one cold night. He was hesitant knowing very well what he should face if he was to say yes. He had his doubts. He had his insecurities. But the warmth in Sehun’s eyes, the sincerity in his words touched Lu Han’s heart deeply, fuelling his own feelings for his handsome boss. So he said yes.

Though Sehun was so ready to go and scream to the world about the love of his life, Lu Han held him back. He didn’t want anyone to find out. Unlike Sehun who wanted to go all reckless or idiotic bravery, Lu Han was truly thinking about every little thing Sehun and he would have to face, especially the reaction of Sehun’s devoted massive fandom. Lu Han didn’t have a death wish at all.

So they played hide and seek, trying to be all professional during work which was proven very difficult with Sehun stealing kisses from Lu Han whenever no one was looking or Sehun’s sneaky warm hands finding Lu Han’s smaller hands whenever they were standing close to each other. It didn’t take a genius to understand that Sehun was nicer to Lu Han than before.

Lu Han, on the other hand, tried his best to maintain his composure in professional mode whenever there out in the public eye. But it was a harder task than he expected with Sehun’s affection displaying openly. Sehun was bubbly around Lu Han, saying silly jokes, playing around and laughing. Lu Han couldn’t help laughing along because Oh Sehun had a very handsome laugh, a happy laugh.

One night in December, near to midnight, Sehun thought it would be great to take a walk with his lover. They were on the way to buy a hot coffee for Lu Han and a hot chocolate for Sehun from a nearby night-shop they often visited at peaceful nights like those.

They strolled in a lonely alley, brushing and bumping their shoulders, laughing without a care in the world. Lu Han felt his heart fluttering to the sight of Sehun’s eyes crinkling into happy crescents as he laughs.

Sehun laced their fingers.

“You know what Lu, I find it very funny.”

“What?”

“We fought for a girl and became enemies only to end up loving each other. Why did we fight for a girl in the first place, when we are gay?”

Lu Han blushed at Sehun’s blunt remark. He shook his head.

“I wasn’t gay, even now I can’t say I am, not fully at least.”

Sehun feigned a shocked gasp. He smirked.

“Then do you find me as a girl? Because I am pretty sure I have a di-”

“Stop right there Oh Sehun, let me finish. I think… I am gay, only for you.”

Watching Lu Han’s cheeks turn red, Sehun hummed, a smug smirk coming to his face. Lu Han wanted to bury himself six feet under.

“Well, that’s been said. Half of my fandom is so ready to go gay for me, male or not.”

For Sehun’s casual statement, Lu Han rolled his eyes. Females going gay for Sehun?

“That’s ridiculous! How a female can be gay for a male?”

“Don’t question fans’ logic. It’s pointless.”

Sehun chuckled as Lu Han huffed for Sehun’s ego. They walked a few minutes in a comfortable silent. Lu Han bit his lower lip. There’s something bothering him for days ever since they started dating. It’s not easy for him to keep it under but Lu Han didn’t want to bother Sehun either. But he knew that he needed to voice out his fears in one way or another.

 “Sehun”

He quietly whispered. Sehun looked as him, eyes happy.

“Hmm?”

Lu Han contemplated how to ask, casting his eyes down to look at his shoes. Sehun gave him an encouraging squeeze. He turned to Sehun, halting their steps.

“Do you think….”

Lu Han’s trembling voice was gently cut by Sehun’s finger that placed on his lips. Then slowly leaning in, he kissed Lu Han’s forehead.

“Shh, I don’t care whatever it is, as long as we are together, you by my side, I promise that I will never let you to go alone through anything anymore”

Lu Han’s eyes stung as Sehun whispered.

Sehun gently took Lu Han’s hands as he pulled Lu Han to his arms. Lu Han blinked his dampened lashes, a light smile on his lips as he read the earnestness screaming in Sehun’s eyes. Sehun caressed his cheek softly before leaning into a sweet kiss, sealing his promise with lips. Lu Han closed his eyes, giving in to the warmness spreading through his veins. He could feel Sehun’s arms curling around his waist, reducing the gap into nothing, his arms instinctively wrapping around Sehun’s arms.

They got lost in their little world with cold winter winds gently breezing the warm lovers.

 

 

“JESUS ING CHRIST!”

Sehun springs out of his sleep, eyes widened and seated only to find his manager, Kim Junmyeon inside his bedroom, his face all red, nose flaring.

“Hyung what the hell you are doing here?”

Sehun whisper-yells, not wanting to wake up the little bundle beside him, still blind to the commotion just started.

“What the hell I am doing here? What the hell I am doing here? What the you are doing Oh Sehun?”

Junmyeon yells back, his usually pale face turning to tomato red as he glares at the sleeping Lu Han. Sehun flips the comforter away and carefully gets off the bed. He grabs Junmyeon’s hand and forcefully hauls him out of the room. He shuts the door slowly behind.

Sehun drags a very struggling Junmyeon to his living room and gets themselves seated on the couch.

“What are you-”

Sehun sets his narrowed eyes on his manager as Junmyeon throws the folder in his hand, cutting Sehun off. Junmyeon had it bunching tightly, wrinkling the materials inside. Thick A4 sized sheets flow out of it, landing on the floor. Sehun picks one silently and inspects.

A photo, from the last night, in the street, him kissing Lu Han.

The smaller had been caged by Sehun’s taller from, mostly covering him but Sehun can clearly see that anyone with eyes can recognize him, Oh Sehun and to people who are familiar with his PA, it would not be hard to declare the smaller one as Lu Han. He broods for a second and chins up to meet enraged Kim Junmyeon.

“Just what the you were thinking? And him out of all the people?”

He spats, feeling a headache coming on. Junmyeon knows Sehun likes to flirt with good looking people and he definitely adores the cute category which Sehun’s personnel assistant excels without putting any effort. But he didn’t expect Sehun to go kissing him public, not giving two s about the consequences.

Sehun watches his angry manager hyung calmly. He puts the photograph aside, his eyes never leaving Junmyeon, his face peaceful with no panic or regret at all. Junmyeon is surprised in a way to see the actor calm like this when these photos have originated a catastrophe in the country.

“What? Don’t you see? The hell has broken lose!”

Junmyeon barks. Sehun purses his lips for a second and motions Junmyeon to calm down.

“Hyung, this is me kissing my boyfriend. I am 26 years old and so he is, we are not minors and we are legal. I date whomever I want. I choose him because he the one for me. I don’t regret it, so don’t ask why it’s him because there will be no one else. I love him.”

Junmyeon’s eyes pop out at Sehun’s word, jaw dropping down. Sehun is a winning actor who is so natural in saying dialogues but this, Junmyeon know, is not acting. He has been Sehun’s manager for years and he can definitely tell that finally Sehun is struck by cupid’s arrow.

“Wait! Are you serious?”

Junmyeon squeaks. Sehun nods sincerely.

“Yes I am serious. I admit this is not how I wanted the world to know about my love life but what is done is done, there’s no going back now. I will clear out the matters. Arrange a press con. I am going to tell them.”

Junmyeon swallows knowing exactly where this is going.

“Tell them what?”

“That these pictures are not photoshoped. I am dating and it’s Lu Han.”

Sehun says firmly. He spent five years in showbiz. He is currently holding the crown in the industry. But Sehun doesn’t want to live a façade, denying what his heart wants. He doesn’t think money or fame can console his soul like Lu Han’s love and care do.

Junmyeon sighs deeply, running a hand through his messed hair. He didn’t expect this to happen. He thought Sehun would deny the pictures or he would say a convenient story to match the photos. But he understands the situation.

“You do realize the backlash you are going to get right?”

He asks hesitantly. Sehun nods.

“I do. But whatever it is, I am not going to cower behind and call it fake. This is my life, I treasure this person with my life. If somebody can’t handle that, they can go themselves.”

“Oh Sehun!”

Junmyeon warns with his voice stern. Sehun can be frustrated about how him dating the love of his life becomes the biggest problem in the nation but that doesn’t give the public figure to go curse out aloud. Junmyeon thinks that will be a disaster if Sehun says curse words in public.

“What? I am grateful to my fans hyung, I do. I am here because of them. I appreciate them and I am forever thankful for them. But they are my fans and my love for them is different. I always am grateful for them but that doesn’t mean they get to decide whom I should be with for the rest of my life. I don’t care about this fame or money anymore, if that is not going to let me to take a decision to my heart’s content”

Junmyeon sighs heavily and runs his both hands through his hair. He nods after a silent minute. He knows Sehun has a point, a very fair one.

“Okay, I will arrange a press con and you can sort this out. Just be careful about what you say and no curse words Sehun.”

Sehun gives him a small smile, suddenly feeling relieved. Junmyeon understands the situation better than he expected.

“Thanks hyung.”

He sincerely bows with gratitude. Junmyeon stands up smiling, brushing his hair with his fingers neatly.

“No it’s okay Sehun, I understand this. I am sorry I over-reacted because it came down crashing with my phone ringing constantly and overcrowding with texts, not to mention about the harsh comments flooding your Ig and Weibo. But I understand you. I have seen you, the true you over the years and I am not surprised it’s Lu Han you are dating. I kinda hoped you would but it just happened too soon. Anyhow I agree with you for any decision you will take. Good luck!”

He says as he walks to leave the actor alone. He has to arrange a press conference within a limited time. Sehun follows him to the door.

“Thank you hyung.”

He bows to Junmyeon again. Junmyeon pats Sehun’s back and ruffles his hair.

“Mmm. Make sure your boyfriend doesn’t check his phone. He may not be able to handle them.”

He says, face going dark for a second. Sehun bits his lower lip.

“That bad?”

“Yeah though some fans are taking this positively, majority, like 85% has taken this badly. Maybe they are just shocked because, well, reasons. It will pass with time but for the time being, I think you are in the top of the hit-list”

Sehun laughs aloud throwing his head back. Junmyeon chuckles. He feels better with Sehun handling the situation smoothly. He is impressed that Sehun is ready to face the truth even the chances of him getting bricked are very high with the outrageous reactions of the neitizens.

Junmyeon scratches his head as he exists Sehun’s apartment, scrunching his nose to the word scandal as he goes through an article reporting Sehun’s new found romance. How come one’s love life turns into a scandal for other people? He shakes his head worriedly.

 

Sehun slips under the sheets, stealthily, careful not wake up Lu Han, who has snuggled into his pillow, cocooned in his comforter. Sehun cards his fingers gently through the soft locks, watching his lover asleep.

He sighs not knowing how Lu Han would react to the whole ordeal. Sehun knows that he will make sure that he will hold Lu Han tightly, never letting go. He knows that he will go against the whole world to be with the one person his heart yearns for. He needs Lu Han to be his and despite insecurities and doubts Lu Han has, he knows that Lu Han needs him too.

Lu Han’s phone starts to vibrate on the night stand for the nth time and Sehun thinks to leave it be. But when Lu Han stirs, Sehun grabs the phone and turns it off without a word. Lu Han’s eyes flutter open as he closes his slightly agape mouth. He rubs his sleepy eyes with his fists and Sehun squeals internally at his cuteness. He flashes an eye blinding grin to Lu Han, who smiles back woozily.

“Good morning.”

Sehun greets reaching to pat Lu Han’s cheek. Lu Han smiles, snuggling to his hand mumbling a ‘morning’. Sehun scoots closer as he takes Lu Han to his arms, squeezing the life out of him, pressing him to Sehun’s chest. Lu Han doesn’t fight to get off of his hold. He buries his face on Sehun’s chest and sighs. It is little suffocating but Lu Han is er for Sehun’s hugs because Sehun offers the best hugs in the world.

“Lu…”

Sehun calls his lover who is drifting to sleep in his hold.

“Mmm”

“There’s something I need to tell you.”

“Hmm?”

Sehun smiles a little. He knows that Lu Han is struggling to stay awake. He feels really bad about the bomb he is going to drop.

“Promise me that you won’t get panic?”

“Phrombish”

Sehun chuckles as Lu Han’s muffled answer came out, lips moving against his clothed chest. He rubs Lu Han’s back for several seconds almost sending Lu Han back to dream land.

“Last night… we were out in streets and we…kissed. And now now they….”

Sehun pauses as Lu Han moves in his arms. Lu Han chins up with his doe eyes opened, watching Sehun’s face with an unreadable expression torn between sleepiness and alert mode. Sehun leans in and kisses his nose.

“Pictures are out, they know about us.”

Sehun finishes the line, tightening his hold around Lu Han. He watches emotions floods to Lu Han’s face from shock to panic to sheer terror.

“They know?”

He whispers shakily. Sehun nods drawing soothing circles on his smaller back. Lu Han swallows thickly, his eyes glittering with wetness instantly.

“And it is bad.”

It is more like a statement that a question. Sehun nods anyway, patting Lu Han’s back of the head from one hand, other hand still on his smaller back. Lu Han draws a deep shaky breath, his eyes closing instantly. He exhales, his whole body sagging to Sehun. Sehun holds him tight and kisses his head.

“Whatever they say, I don’t care Lu. I love you and only you.”

He whispers. And Sehun feels Lu Han stilling in his hold.

Lu Han breaks out from his hold and sits on the bed, still facing Sehun. His twinkling eyes are still shiny from unshed tears and cheeks are flushed. But the glint in his eyes tells Sehun something deeper. Sehun sits on the bed, astonished and worried. Is Lu Han going to leave? The only one question

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter