Chapter 9

The Tooting Princess

Keep voting for Twice on music shows! 

BTS is having their comeback soon and they'll be on running man! yay!

 


Twice was preparing for a comeback, but it never interrupted time for Suga and Jungyeon to talk to each other. On occasions sometimes she would talk to Jihyo and Nayeon about their conversations but most of it, she would keep between them. She swore that Suga would(unconsciously) flirt with her so she made sure no one ever found out(if only she knew).

 

But she knew that something in her had changed, something she couldn’t understand but it was there.

 

When they appeared on Star King again, BTS was there but only RM, Jimin, and J-Hope. Jimin had stepped up to act with the mystery teacher and for some reason she pictured her and Suga in their place and she realized there was something wrong with her.

 

It was always something.  

 

To her surprise and joy, their comeback had let them to three wins on different entertainment programs. It was a joyous week for Twice and nothing could have ruined it for her until KBS that is. She heard the news and had messaged Suga immediately after she found out.

 

KBS was banning BTS tracks and they were under fire for plagiarism. He didn't respond her for hours until he finally messaged her “Hey.”

 

She wasn't sure what to respond to him. Jungyeon was barely understanding the foreign emotions she was feeling.

 

Recalling a past conversation with Jihyo in the past, she had asked her if she ever saw him in a romantic way. Of course, she didn't, he was a friend plus there was a dating ban.

 

But the news of terrorism towards BTS had her terrified to the fact that Suga could be harmed. But it also made her angry that netizens could be so cruel towards groups their bias rivals.

 

“Hwaiting,” She typed. She waited anxiously until he finals respond.


“I love you.”