Chapter 11

The Tooting Princess

 


 

Suga knew that something was wrong when Jungyeon straight up ignored him on Mcountdown. She had greeted Jimin for god sake, but not him. He was sure that a simple greeting wouldn't cause an uproar. He tried texting her and realized something was definitely wrong when she wouldn't write back.

 

Had he done something to upset her?

 

He checked all his messages and nothing other than the usual appeared. He had seen the last message and replied with a thank you but nothing else. Was he suppose to write more? Was a thank you not enough? Or should he had said something different?

 

Women. The most complicated species in the world that man cannot live without.

 

Maybe she had finally gotten tired of him and is finally discarding him from her life.

 

“Of course,” He sighed. The dating ban. She probably is doing this for that. But it pained him. He had grown so accustomed to her messages everyday, and her laugh through the phone and the silly faces she'd make when they face time. What was going on with him?

 

 


 

 

Through all of Suga’s turmoil, Jungkook saw it all. Out of all the BTS members, he was closer to Jungyeon other than Suga. And with all the promotions and having to watch her continue ignoring Suga, it literally broke his heart. If it weren't for Jimin this wouldn't be happening.

 

In the end, Jimin ended up chicken in out and deleted the message. There was no way for Suga to know what happened and since Jungyeon hasn't responded he was afraid that she never would after what Jimin did.

 

Maybe if he called her and explained everything to her, everything would fall back into place.

 

He grabbed his laptop and video called the Twice dorm room. The ringer started and he waited a few seconds before Tzuyu answered.

 

“Oppa?! How are you?”

 

“Great, what are you guys up to?” He smiled.

 

“Everyone is out other than the maknae line. We're making popcorn and more snacks to watch a movie.”

 

“Annyeong Oppa!” Dahyun and Chaeyoung appeared on the screen blocking Tzuyu.

 

“Annyeong! Sorry if I disturbed your movie night.” He bowed his head.

 

“It's okay, we make our popcorn in the kettle so it takes a while!” Dahyun responded.

 

“Can I tell you guys something?”

 

“Sure what's up! Adult problems?”

 

“Something like that. Do you guys by any chance have noticed that noona has been ignoring Hyung?”

 

“Umm, well. . .” Dahyun trailed.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“Didn't he tell you?” Tzuyu spoke up.

 

“Tell me what?”

 

“Unnie got a text from him and it's had her confused for a while.”

 

Jungkook sighed and swore that if Suga or Jungyeon didn't kill Jimin it would be Twice and that was something Jungkook wished never to in that end of the line.

 

“Was it the I love you message?”

 

“So he did tell you?!” Chaeyoung gasped.

 

“Not exactly, you see he wasn't the one who sent it. .”

 

“Then who?”

 

“Jimin.”

 

“Eh!?” They simultaneously yelled. He heard a few words ladies should be saying and waited until they calmed down to tell them the rest.

 

 


 

 

“So Unnie is ignoring Suga sunbae, and Suga sunbae isn't talking to her because he believes she doesn't like anymore?” Tzuyu said after he finished explaining

 

“Seems like it.”

 

“I'm going to kill that guy when I see him,” Chaeyoung yelled throwing a pillow at the screen.

 

"Can I ask you guys something?"

"Sure."

"What exactly does Noona feel for my Hyung?"

"To be honest she is unaware she's in love. Or at least likes him." Tzuyu answered truthfully.

"But don't tell anyone!" Chaeyoung poked the screen.

"Yah, you're going to break the screen," Dahyun playfully hit her hand. "What about Suga sunbae?"

"I think they're in the same boat." He smirked. The girls cheered and hugged each other.

"Kiyowo!"

"They have to make up and get together!" Dahyun smiled.

 

“But what can we do? They'll continue ignoring each other of neither if we don't do something?” Tzuyu pouted.

 

“We should tell Jihyo and Nayeon unnie. They always know what to do!” Dahyun said.

 

“Alright, I'll tell the hyungs. Call back tomorrow and we'll see what we can do.

 

“Nae~!” They answered.

 

“Oh and Tzuyu,”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“You look cute in a mud mask.”


All he heard were squealing when he hung up.