Chapter 3

The Tooting Princess

Jungyeon had woken up to a loud dorm room once again, in which she didn't mind. They were a joy and a blessing to have; the fact that she made it this far was a blessing. She joined them at the table and picked up toast that was laid for her.

 

“Can someone pass me the suga?”

 

“Why yes Nayeon-san you may, would you like cane Suga or diet Suga?”

 

“Momo! Please hurry with the Suga!”

 

I'm guessing they haven't let that go she rubbed her temples.

 

“Alright, you guys can stop trolling now.”

 

“Why don’t you call him!”

 

“EH!” she looked at Nayeon like she had grown two heads,

 

“Did you forget we have a dating ban overnight?! And it’s not like that!” She blushed.

 

“We told Seungyoon unnie! She said she never knew you liked the bad boy type.”

 

“Stop it all of you, do you understand what happened!? I practically fell for the guy-well more like I fell in front of him!”

 

“Oppa and Oppa sitting in a tree~!” Dahyun and Chaeyoung sang,

 

“Stop it!”


 

“Staring at him won't wake him up you two.” Jin pushed Jimin and V away from the sleeping Suga.

 

“But we have to know!” They simultaneously answered.

 

“Hyung you're embarrassing.” Jungkook looked at Jimin with a fiercely glare.

 

“Yah. Who are you calling embarrassing!” He began to chase him. “JEON JUNGKOOK!!”

 

“Will you shut him up or do I have to?” an annoyed and groggy Suga awoke.

 

“Hyung~” V lit up as Suga stood from where he slept.

 

Every morning they were all so loud it was starting to become a nuisance. “We're sorry we woke you up, Jimin has been acting up lately.” Jin place his arms on his hips as he shook his head at the troublesome Jimin.

 

Namjoon, glared at the bickering children and rolled up a conveniently close newspaper and wacked him on the head. “Jimin what are you going on about this time?”

 

“Twice.”

 

“Why are you obsessing so much?” J-hope asked even though he too secretly was trying to keep himself low on his fan boy radar.

 

“Why aren't you?!” He pointed at him. “You fanboyed the most!”

 

He grinned and ran to Suga. “What was it like to talk to one of them.”

 

“Better than it is to talk to you right now.” He deadpanned.

 

“Oh c’mon hyung! I bet it was so exciting!” V giggled.

 

“Dude, you were there.” J-hope frowned.

 

“Oh yeah,”

 

“The tooting bulldozer.”

 

They all turned to look at Jungkook who nonchalantly was eating his breakfast. He finally notices them staring and shrugs. “They called her a bulldozer on the show, was I the only one paying attention?”

 

The attention all went to Jungkook and Suga used this to escape. He couldn’t understand why this girl was impacting their lives so much, but he didn't mind it as much as he thought he would. He swore off girls to focus on his career, yet this girl farted in front of him and it made his day. He wouldn't mind If he'd get the chance to talk to her again.

 


 

 

“Unnie?” She heard a soft knock on her door and watched as Tzuyu’s head pops in the room.

 

“Come on in,”

 

She ran to Jungyeon who was laying on her bed and sat next to her while holding something on her back. She pulls it out and a nice looking lunch box appeared.

 

“Where did you get this!” Jungyeon’s mouth watered as she saw the food appear.

 

“Seungyoon unnie sent it, saying that love can make a girl really hungry.” she giggled.

 

Jungyeon laughed and rolled her eyes, she knew her sister and this was more than just a tease. She probably missed her and is feeling bad that she couldn’t be here when she thought Jungyeon was in love.

 

“I need to set things straight with her, I think she really does think I like that guy.”

 

“I'm sorry all the unnies are giving you a hard time about this, I know you were genuinely feeling bad that day.” Tzuyu comforted her.

 

“Aww maknae, you're so sweet!” she hugged her.

 

“Can I ask you a question?”

 

“Mm.”

 

“Do you think he's handsome at least?”

 

Jungyeon choked on her food, alarming Tzuyu while patting her back.

 

“Well,” She sighed. “to be honest, I really didn't look at him since I was so embarrassed about what happened.”

 

Tzuyu nodded understanding and taking a bite of the rice roll that was included in the lunch. “I feel like Jackson Oppa is going to find out about this.”

 

Jungyeon stopped eating as soon a she heard that. Jackson was close to BTS and is in the same company as her. He's bound to find out.

 

“And suddenly I'm not hungry anymore.”

 


 

 

A/N: I just wanted to let everyone know that this story may not be all accurate but I'll try to find connections to support this story.

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Subscribe so you'll know when I update and upvote if you like the story.

 

with lots of love,

 

Kira503