Chapted 18

The Tooting Princess

Jungyeon P.O.V

He hasn't texted her since last night and she doesn't have the guts to do so.

Jungyeon could only wonder what had made him so upset. Last night she got a text from Jungkook asking where Suga was.

The girl could only respond what she knew. "I don't know."

He later texted her that he came back around 5:00 in the morning and guilt started to form at the pit of her stomach. 'What did I do. .?' She could only wonder.

Sana was at a loss and couldn't explain much either. "He just got mad when I mentioned Min Suk."

Was Suga mad at her because of Min Suk? If so? Then why?

Did he hate Min Suk? If he did what could have happened between the two?

Boys were weird she ruled out.

Their just as bad as girls

#Twice

It was 10:00 and their day off Min Suk had called and asked her to meet at JYP.

When she tried to question him, he simply said it would be for Inkigayo.

She showered and applied bb cream, leaving the dorm was no hassle since most of the girls were gone.

So the shofer drove her to JYP. Where she was greeted by her sister.

"How are you?"

Not answering she ran to hug her sister and buried hed face on her shoulder.

"Unnie, I can't stop thinking about Yoongi. I don't know why he's mad at me and it hurts knowing I don't know how to fix it."

"It's okay, come inside. I have something that might cheer you up. Oppa, brought some ice cream!" She lead her inside.

They walked all the way to the practice room and open the door to Min Suk and small pints of ice cream.

"Hey! Come sit."

"Annyeong Oppa. . ."

"Hey, why the long face?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just tired" she waved with her hand.

"So, the concept?" Sungyeon piped up.

"Okay! What about camo?"

"Camo?" The girls simultaneously said

"Yeah!" He giggled.

"This is why we're here? Really?" Jungyeon pouted.

"Nope-Hi Suga-ssi!" He looked back and smiled.

Jungyeon's semi smile dropped and quickly turned to Suga who was standing there in a white tshirt and ripped black pants.

"Yoongi?" She stood up.

Before she could mutter another word, he walks to her, pulls her shoulders to him, and locks his lips on hers.

Jungyeon was on Cloud 9, and she didn't know why. 

A/N: I got a huge writes block. But I managed to write something, not much but we still have two chapters.

I hope you guys like it.

lot's of love,

Kira503❤