Chapter 6

The Tooting Princess

 


 

 

Jungyeon had decided to sit next to Jihyo when she noticed her members were acting funny. The ones who ended up going where Momo, Nayeon, Tzuyu, Jihyo, and herself while the others had different plans and went to that. Tzuyu was avoiding her, Nayeon and Jihyo would giggle often while Momo did her best to not even give her time think. That’s why she had chosen that seat, but she could tell that something was going on but decided that she'll wait for the surprise.

 

When they arrived at the famous warehouse, the place had many people leaving due to the time and very few waiting in line. She could see Mark and Jackson in line with their face masks and hats. They all had decided to wear hats or masks to not make it seem suspicious and not be detected.

 

Jihyo who had spoken to Mark just a while ago before boarding the van was trying to guess what reaction Jungyeon would have when she saw him. Sure, this was a bit overboard and whatever fantasies Twice had about Jungyeon falling in love were slim to none but it's not like they had this opportunity so often.

 

“Hey!” Jackson greeted them all only to be sushed by them. “Sorry!”

 

“Anyway, today is going to be so fun! My adrenaline is pumping knowing I'm going to get scared.” Momo said excitedly.

 

“Yeah, so we invited some friends so it won't be just us. Is that okay?” Mark turned to Jungyeon. She stared at him weirdly wondering why he was only speaking to her when Jackson spoke up. “Wait, who did you invite?”

 

Mark's phone beeped and he pulled it out smiling. “You'll see.”

 

“You didn't invite someone weird did you, you're being really weird.”

 

“Jungyeon! I bet he just invited a colleague, calm down.” Jihyo smiled widely with the other members hiding behind her.

 

Why are they doing that? She thought.

 

“There you guys are! I thought we'd never find you.” she heard behind her. “Sorry, we're late. Suga hyung wouldn't want to get out of bed.”

 

S-suga?!

 

She turns slowly only to see BTS standing there in their covered(it was cold that night, plus they had to disguise themselves) glory.

 

“Waa! It's the Tooting princess!”

 

Somebody kill me T.T

 

 


 


 

Neither of them expected Twice to be there, nonetheless the very own Jungyeon. She stood there gawking at them and ran to hide behind Mark since it was clear to them the members had set it up since they were laughing like idiots.

 

“What did you call her?” an oblivious yet humored Jackson asked.

 

They all watched a furiously fast whispering Jungyeon question Mark about this. She was set up, that was obvious.

 

Suga calmly watched what was going on from a red tooting princess, and Jin hitting Jimin for speaking so rashly, twice laughing like there was no tomorrow, and a bemused Jackson.

 

“Well, this just got interesting. . .” Suga smirked.

 

 


 


 

Jungyeon forcefully pulled aside a laughing Jihyo and Mark the jerk. “ I can't believe you guys did this to me! How did you even know?”

 

“Hey, we would've of met sooner or later. I just chose the right boy to make this happen.” she laughed along with Mark.

 

“Plus, you can finally clear up this whole incident and you'll be able to face him and BTS normally.” Mark patted her shoulder. “Now go!” He pushed her away.

 

She looked towards the boys and caught Jungkook staring at her looking worriedly. She took a deep breath and approached them with her head hanging low.

 

They all turned to her and watched her come up to them slowly. She quickly bowed and they did the same watching her face turn scarlet once again.  “Hello Jungyeon ssi, it's been a while,” Jin spoke up first.

 

She remembered him from the first time and bowed again. “Yes, it has, although my members made it seem like it was just yesterday.” They all laughed awkwardly but smiled warming up to this shy adorable Jungyeon.  “I um, just wanted to apologize for my reaction earlier. I hope we can all start over.”

 

“Yeah, that'd be nice,” Jin answered again. “Well, why don't we separate ourselves in groups.” He said a bit more loudly.

 

“Groups?” Jackson started to count they're  heads.

 

“ I choose Jungyeon ssi!” V ran to her. Jin pulled him back and scolded him for not asking her first.

 

“I'm fine with that,” Jungyeon smiled. V happily ran to her and stood next to her.

 

“Tzuyu, go with Jungyeon,”Jihyo piped up. If anyone can handle an angry Jungyeon, it was Tzuyu.

 

She calmly walked up to them both bowing at V who blushed at the sight of the pretty maknae.

 

“I'll go with Namjoom!” Jackson ran to him only to be mocked by Rapmon.

 

In the end, Jungyeon, V, Mark, Tzuyu, J-hope, Jungkook, and Momo were a group.

 

While, Jackson, Rapmonster, Jimin, Jihyo, Suga, Nayeon, and Jin were a group.

 

Team Jackson ended up going first while the others waited outside close to each other and talking.

 

“You know you were the talk of these last few weeks Princess,” V said after a while.

 

“Princess?” Jungyeon laughed confused.

 

“Well, you are the tooting princess!”

 

“Yah Taehyung, be nice” J-hope scolded only to be ignored. “Ah, my heartu~!” Making Momo laugh and he blush.

 

“Why do you call unnie that?” Tzuyu shyly asked.

 

“That’s what hyung calls her,” Jungkook looked up from his phone.

 

“Hyung?” Momo asked (he does have six of them).

 

“He means Suga.” J-Hope clarified.

 

“Chincha?!” Tzuyu and Momo said at the same time. “How cute~!” They fangirled.

 


 

 

Meanwhile, another zombie pops out scaring Nayeon into Jin, into a sneezing Suga.

 

I hope I'm not getting sick, he thought.