End

Sixth Year Anniversary

Before Chanwoo could even finish his question Jinhwan had agreed to go out with him.

Jinhwan blushed wildly at the eagerness in his own voice.

This only made Chanwoo smirk.

The smaller boy bit his lip and curled his fingers into his long sleeve shirt bashfully as the taller boy examined him.

"Can I kiss you now?"

Jinhwan tipy toed to give the younger a mighty and forceful kiss on the lips.

"God, you don't know how badly I've been wanting to do that." Jinhwan admitted.

Chanwoo grabbed the smaller face and crashed their lips onto each other again.

"Tell me about it." He chuckled wickedly.

"I'd rather show you"

Chanwoo grabbed the older males hand in his own and they walked off into Jinhwan's bedroom.

 

 

A/N: So that's how I'm going to end this fic. I'm sorry if the ending was very anti climatic. I kinda started to loose where I was going with this fic and yeah…. I just needed to finish it because I wanna finish my other wips. I don't like abandoning my fics, it is a personal pet peeve of mine. I am unable to focus on new fics because all I can think about is "that one fic I haven't finished yet" so sorry I ended this so half-assed. Maybe one day I'll come back and rewrite the last few chapters. But for now this is the end of this story.

P.S I got my inspiration to write this fic based on this quote:

Its painful to say goodbye to someone you don't want to let go, but more painful to ask someone to stay when you know they want to leave.”