Chapter two

Sixth Year Anniversary

Chanwoo sat crunched over looking down into the lake. The sound of his heavy breathing and rushing water under the bridge burning his ears. How was he gonna home. How was he going to face them. He questioned himself. Multiple scenarios went through his head.

Once the strength returned to him, Chanwoo stood up. He took a step backwards then noticed a small figure standing next to him with concerned eyes.

The guy was petite. He had pretty small cat like eyes with a small mole under one of them. His face was soft like and delicate. Chanwoo looked down him then cleared his throat to say something.

"Umm do you need something?"

The guy just stood there quietly. He took a minute to think then replied. "I'm fine. I was just worried about you."

Chanwoo just nodded. "I'm fine."

The smaller man sighed. "You don't have to lie."

Chanwoo examined the smaller male's face. His eyes challenged him.

"Just how long were you standing there?"

The guy took a pause.

"Since you started shouting."

Chanwoo felt embarrassed. He didn't know this guy and now he felt violated that he witnessed an intimate moment he thought he was having with himself. Chanwoo sighed loudly.

"My name is Jinhwan by the way."

The boy said it so softly Chanwoo missed it.

"What?"

"Jinhwan. My name. It's Jinhwan." The boy said it more louder this time with boldness.

"Oh" Chanwoo replied, he thought it was odd that he revealed his name to him. They just met it's not like they would ever meet again.

"Well, my name's Chanwoo."

Chanwoo didn't wanna make things awkward. So he quickly just revealed his real name to him as well.

What happen was a blur. Jinhwan walked up to him so quickly Chanwoo didn't have a chance to react. The smaller man tipy toed up jumping to reach the taller boys lips. It happened so fast it had Chanwoo falling back on his .


"W-what why did you do THAT?" Chanwoo stutters.

A smile curls on Jinhwan's lips. "You just look so cute when your sad." He admitted.

Chanwoo can feel his face redden up with embarrassment.

"You look like you just broke up with your girlfriend or something. I just thought if I kissed you,… maybe it help get your mind off it for a sec."

Chanwoo corrected him in his mind. One, he was upset over thinking of a way to break the hearts of his partners. Two, BOYfriendS not girlfriend. Third, the kiss kinda did help get his mind off it.

Chanwoo wasn't about to open up to a complete stranger so he just let Jinhwan think what he was thinking.

"Let me take you out for a coffee." the smaller man interrupted his thoughts.

Chanwoo didn't know how to react. This boy was to much. He wanted to go home, but at the same time that was the last place where he wanted to be. Chanwoo stared intently at Jinhwan as if he was looking for answers on the smallers face. Giving up he sighed and nodded allowing the smaller man to drag him off down the street.

Once, they settled down at a table and ordered their coffee's they got to know about each other a little more. Chanwoo learned Jinhwan was older then him, which shocked him. Jinhwan was so small and tiny his face soft. Chanwoo swore Jinhwan had to be younger. The more and more Chanwoo learned about Jinhwan the more quickly he felt comfortable around him. It was frightening how quick Chanwoo felt his walls come down. He had to mentally challenged himself not to say too much to Jinhwan.


Three hours pass so quickly. Chanwoo wouldn't of noticed it if it wasn't for him checking his phone.

12 unread messages.

6 missed calls.

Chanwoo felt his heart jump.

Jinhwan noticed this quickly.

"Chanwoo what wrong?" He placed his hand over Chanwoo's large one.

"It's--" he paused looking at the older male. "My boyfriends."

Jinhwan's mouth awkwardly formed an "O" he averted his gaze to his cup of coffee. "I must say. I'm sorry for kissing you earlier."

Chanwoo smiled softly at the smaller. "It's okay. You didn't know."

Chanwoo looked back down to his phone scrolling threw the messages.

"I should probably go." He put it simply.

Jinhwan nodded. "Yes I understand."

With that cue, Chanwoo got up and paid for their coffee then walked towards the entrance of the store.

He felt a pair of eyes watching him as he walked out. He turned towards the table were Jinhwan was still sitting at to see the boy watching him.

He felt something stir in his stomach that day.