Chapter five

Sixth Year Anniversary

A/N: Everytime I give myself a due date something bad always ends up happening and prevents me from getting to my goal. Anyways, I wanna just put this out there but I'm kinda losing the plot here? I don't know where I'm going with the plot anymore & I'm not sure how I'm gonna end this fic lol so sorry if the next few updates are a little bit everywhere. Enjoy.
_______________________________________


The signs were everywhere.

Before Chanwoo could even tell them anything Junhoe and Donghyuk knew it was over.

They knew about the boy Chanwoo had met.

They noticed how Chanwoo's eyes sparked when he talked about Jinhwan. They way they never did with them.

It was a long two months of them in denial about ho everything was okay.

Lies like: Chanwoo still loves us. Kept hope burning inside their hearts.

Thoughts like that repeated in their heads as comfort to each other.

Junhoe and Chanwoo finally came to an agreement.

They would leave Chanwoo before he could leave them.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanwoo arrived home. The silence of the house worried him for a moment then sudden realization hit him as he looked around and noticed Donghyuk and Junhoe's missing jackets and shoes.

Before he even saw the letter on the counter Chanwoo already knew they had left him.

 

 

 

 

 

Dear Chanwoo,

First, we are sorry you have to find out this way. Sorry we were selfish until the very end. Sorry we forced you into this relationship. Sorry we kept you from living a fulfilling life. Sorry we took away six years of experience you may never get back. We are just sorry for everything. It was unfair of us to force you to be with us when we knew from the very beginning, those feelings weren't the same. Junhoe and I had thought that perhaps you could grow to love us just as much as we loved you. Again, sorry for hoping for stupid things. I want you to know. Junhoe and I are gonna be okay. As long as we have each other I'm sure we will be fine. We just want you to be happy. I'm sorry we couldn't say this face to face but honestly if we saw your face we wouldn't be able to find it inside ourselves to leave. The thought of you leaving us was to painful to bare we didn't wanna face it. Please find happiness and peace. Actually we already know you've found it. Go and be with Jinhwan.

-Donghyuk & Junhoe.

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________
A/N: sorry this was really short. Like I said in my first a/n I'm kinda forgetting where I'm going with this plot. Anyways that's the last we will see of jundong(maybe.) Next update might be the last. I'm thinking of writing a chanhwan as a spin off of this fic but idk yet. Don't worry I won't include it in this fic because I know some people are uncomfortable with .