Chapter four

Sixth Year Anniversary

A/N: long story short. I was supposed to update this the same day I uploaded chapter 3 but I ended up getting the stomach flu and was bed rest the rest of the day. So sorry for the delay.


_________________________________________


Before Chanwoo even took a second step inside their home, both boys rushed to him clinging to his side's.

Chanwoo pretended not to notice their tear stained faces.

He knew they cried for him.

Chanwoo just felt like an empty shell. Unable to conjure up any emotions.

He just wasn't sure what to do anymore.

He had give up so much of himself. He was beginning to forget who he was.

That night Chanwoo fell asleep with the lingering memories of the smaller male he had met earlier that day.

 

 


It has been three days since he had seen Jinhwan.

He wanted to see him again.

He decided to go on a whim and go back to the coffee shop.

The chances of him being there was slim but Chanwoo felt desperate.

There was something tugging inside him. A pull.

Jinhwan had awakened something in Chanwoo hadn't felt in years. It was excited but borderline dangerous.

Chanwoo stood across the street looking into the window to hopefully catch a glimpse of the guy that had been filling his mind these past few days.

And there he was.

It was a glorious moment for Chanwoo.

He felt his chest rise with warmth and excitement.

He quickly rushed over to the door but then paused before reaching out to grab the door knob.

He questioned himself.

Why am I here?

Why?

He looked through the glass door and noticed he was already spotted by Jinhwan.

Jinhwan walked over to open the door for him.

"Umm are you gonna come in or not because your kinda blocking the entrance."

Chanwoo snapped out of his trance and looked over to see people behind him.

"Oh I'm sorry." He simply apologized then walked inside.


He walked over to a small table, Jinhwan walked back to his table to get his coffee and treat then walked over to sit with Chanwoo.

Chanwoo felt comfort in this.

He was glad he wasn't going to have to awkwardly steal glances at Jinhwan from across the coffee shop.

Jinhwan smiled at the younger boy.

"So what brings you back to this coffee shop?" Jinhwan chirps.

You. Chanwoo says in his mind.

"I liked the coffee." Which wasn't a total lie.

"Hmm okay." Jinhwan sips his coffee silently.

Jinhwan looked back up to Chanwoo with curiosity. "I wanted to see you again." It slipped out of Chanwoo's mouth unregistered by himself.

Jinhwan put his coffee down.

"Why?"

Chanwoo looked back at him blankly.

He honestly didn't know.

All he knew was he liked the feeling he got when he was around him.

Jinhwan sighed.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Two actually." He took a short breath. "We're polygamous."

Jinhwan's eyes showed no judgement.

"I actually plan on ending my relationship with them." Chanwoo put it simply. Semi shocked by his own words.

Jinhwan continued drinking his coffee.

"Did you just come up with that now?" Jinhwan asked. "By the look on your face it seems this is a new revelation?"

Chanwoo took a minute to think.

"Yeah you're right.… I didn't know I wanted this till now."

"What changed?"

Again Chanwoo examined Jinhwan's face as if he was looking for answers.

Chanwoo thinks how odd that he met Jinhwan that day. When everything was falling apart. How easily enchanted he was by this smaller male. Everything was oddly falling into place before Chanwoo's eyes. He could only think perhaps this was fate.

 

___________________________________________
A/N: I wanna try & finish this story this week or early next week. I have other story's I wanna work on but I wanna finish up this one first before I start other projects.