Chapter three

Sixth Year Anniversary

Sometimes Donghyuk and Junhoe think they pushed Chanwoo into this relationship.

Which if you look at it. They did.

Chanwoo did love them.

Just they loved him more.

Sometimes when Chanwoo wasn't around Donghyuk and Junhoe talk about what would they do if Chanwoo ever decide to break off their polygamous relationship.

Conversations like these would end with both boys in tears.

The thought of Chanwoo holding another man that wasn't either of them tore them up inside.

Junhoe would simply put it.

"We can never go back"

And it was true.

Both boys have crossed a line which neither would be able to come back from.

They would never be able to be "just friends" with Chanwoo.

Their heart's wouldn't allow it.

They selfishly hoped Chanwoo would remain their's forever.

Hoping that time would change his hearts.

But Donghyuk and Junhoe could tell.

Chanwoo's spirit had mellowed.

The dull look in eyes.

The fake smiles he'd put on for their sake.

Both boys know for awhile.

They want Chanwoo to be happy.

It just broke their hearts knowing neither of them could be the source.

 

 

 

Junhoe and Donghyuk awake and notice immediately Chanwoo is missing.

They both text him first. Waiting a few minutes before sending another.

An hour goes by and Donghyuk finally decides to call.

No response.

Junhoe calls.

No response.

By later afternoon both boys had tried calling him several times and sent him multiple texts.

Yet, still the youngest had not responded back to either of them.

An ugly knot formed in their stomach's.

Sometimes felt wrong.

Chanwoo's neglect was something new.

He always responded back.

The longest wait either of the guys ever had to deal with was a two hour wait and that was because Chanwoo got stuck in traffic and his phone had died.

It's officially been ten hours now.

Donghyuk tried not to think the worst but his anxiety was at an all time high it finally broke him down.

Junhoe rushed over to comfort him.

His hands trembled as he held Donghyuk.

Donghyuk's sobs rocked his body lightly as Junhoe comforted him.

"Do you think he finally left us?" Donghyuk choked out.

"No" Junhoe's voice sounded vulnerable. "He wouldn't leave us this way."

Junhoe shut his eyes and held Donghyuk closer to him.

Junhoe's mind was elsewhere.

He was more afraid that Chanwoo was having an affair. But he kept these thoughts to himself. He didn't want to stress out the elders already sad thoughts.

 

 

 

 


Chanwoo wanted to response back but he decided it would be best just to show up.

Texting or calling back now would be to difficult for him.

It's best to just deal with it head on.

He took a long drag of air then opened his door.

 


___________________________________________
A/N: So tell me what do you guys think so far? Who do you want endgame? Are you interested in where this story is going?

Also [stares at Nanii as she sharpens her knife to stab me] idk why you are here lmfao I know you hate Jinhwan x anyone who isn't Hanbin lmfao you can unsubscribe if you want I won't get mad LOL You know me, I love all the ships. Jinhwan x somebody else was eventually gonna happen sooner or later. For the sake of our friendship I will never write junhwan okay? I LOVE YOU NANII DON'T HATE ME. BINHWAN IS REAL. LETS ALL JOIN QUEEN NANII THE QUEEN OF BINHWAN.