Creep to Sweet (Jimin)

Lonely Nights & New Smells

 

“I live here.” He says again. I blink back at him.

“No you don't.” I respond, a touch indignantly. Including myself, seven people live in this particular house. I count them mentally just to check; first the boys, myself, Yoongi and Hyosang, then the girls, Joohyun, Seulgi, Seungwan and Sooyoung. The other ground floor room, next to mine, is empty. At least it used to be.

“I most definitely do. You just missed the meeting.” He says and his voice is firm and cold like ice. Yikes. Do not piss off this guy. I mentally note. “I have the room next to yours.” Right, yes of course.

“What meeting?” Geez Jimin, shut up will you. The smirk jumps back onto his face.

“The one we had when you were out dancing.” He sneers a little. Okay, I really do not like this guy. I do have a vague memory of Sooyoung telling me something about a meeting I missed and a possible new student with an accommodation crisis, but that was only last week. I didn't realise the time frame was so short! And, anyways, when did this guy arrive here? “I've been transferred here. It's uhm, a little rushed.” He suddenly looks uncertain, running a hand through his hair and causing a few silver stands to fall down over his forehead. “I moved in today. You were napping apparently. You are Jimin, right?” I nod without meaning to and suddenly remember the hot chocolate (probably a warm chocolate now) abandoned on the counter behind me. I'm just about to turn to pick it up now silver hair is out of my space when he extends a hand to me. “Kim Namjoon.” I stare at his hand until he, eventually, awkwardly withdraws it with a nervous laugh. This guy is all over the place. Scary and up in my grill one minute, uncertain the next. I wonder if I'm imagining the slight hurt in his expression as I turn to pick up my drink, watching him over the brim as I take a sip. He shifts uncomfortably under my gaze, eyes suddenly looking everywhere but at me. “Right, well we’ve clearly got off to the wrong start-“ He tries. No. Freaking. Way. Scare someone out of their wits when all they want is a midnight snack and what do you expect? Not to mention his general weirdness.

“You're blocking my way out.” I say, taking another leisurely sip. And then the smirk is back, as if it had never left, bringing with it those fudging dimples. I want to slap them right off his face.

“But of course, your highness,” he trills with a mocking, sweeping bow as he steps aside. I roll my eyes as I step past, feeling his eyes on me as I swiftly enter my room and push the door shut behind me, immediately locking it. What in the seven hells was that?

I set my drink down on the coaster on my bedside table and take up my phone instead, opening up messenger and sending a message straight to Hyosang.

 

To; fellow night owl

You didn't tell me about the new guy

02.19

 

From; fellow night owl

Pretty sure I did

02.20

 

To; fellow night owl

Why not

02.20

 

From; fellow night owl

No Jimin I did

02.22

 

To; fellow night owl

I really think you didn't

02.23

 

From; fellow night owl

Not my fault if you weren't listening, Seungwan told you too

02.23

 

To; fellow night owl

Hyung

02.23

 

From; fellow night owl

Now you call me Hyung

02.24

 

To; fellow night owl

You should at least have made it clear to me I'd be living next to a creep

02.25

 

From; fellow night owl

What!?

02.25

 

To; fellow night owl

He's so scary o-o

02.25

 

From; fellow night owl

Are we talking about the same person

02.25

 

To; fellow night owl

Are we?

02.26

 

From; fellow night owl

Silver hair, strange eyes?

02.26

 

To; fellow night owl

Yeah

02.27

 

From; fellow night owl

Tall, dimples

02.27

 

To; fellow night owl

That too

02.27

 

From; fellow night owl

Cute as a dumpling

02.27

 

To; fellow night owl

Okay here we have a divergence of opinion

02.28

 

From; fellow night owl

What seriously? Huh he seems like your type Jimin

02.28

 

To; fellow night owl

O_O

02.30

 

From; fellow night owl

02.30

02.31

02.33

Jimin, you still there?

02.38

 

To; fellow night owl

You think he's my type? Didn't we talk about this?

02.38

 

From; fellow night owl

Yeah ~

02.40

 

To; fellow night owl

Hyosang I hate you

02.41

 

From; fellow night owl

You can't

02.41

 

To; fellow night owl

Go to hell

02.42

 

From; fellow night owl

Night Jimin x

02.43

 

To; fellow night owl

LEAVE

02.43

Hyosang I swear to the gay gods I'm gonna come up there and slap the smile of your smug fluffing face!

02.44

Hyosang? Are you sleeping?

02.47

I hate you

02.50

 

Well apparently it was only me that didn’t expect Namjoon’s arrival. His name sounds weird to me. I can still see his strange, light coloured eyes and that smirk. It doesn’t half irk me. Huh, smirk and irk rhyme. Okay, I’ve been awake too long, I better drink this warm chocolate.

I shudder – luke warm hot chocolate is weird at best - and settle down to sleep as soon as I’m done.

 


Hullo sweeties, thanks for reading <3

Special thanks to sujulover23 for upvoting and to the nine lovelies who subscribed already *^*

Such short chapters O_O I hope they're still okay.

Poor Jimin, Namjoon is gonna be so much trouble for him kekeke ~

Please tell me what you think <3