Chapter 6

Moon Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After coming out from the bathroom, Baekhyun wandered around the gathering, feeling uneasy at the stares people are giving him. It was no surprise as everyone was curious at the rumored Luna pack.

 

“It’s true, he look so different from us.”

 

“Look at his silver hair and eyes”

 

People started whispering around him and he wished a hole can swallow him up. He hated being the center of attention. Feeling nauseous, he headed somewhere secluded to hide himself. Not knowing that he was in someone’s hiding spot as well.

 

“You’re in my spot.” Someone said softly behind Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun whirled around in shock and immediately bow to apologize.

 

“You,” Kyungsoo stare at him with his round orbs, “You’re Luna's omega right?”

 

Baekhyun nodded his head slowly and was about to leave when Kyungsoo stop him.

 

“Stay, I won’t eat you.” Kyungsoo smile softly at the timid omega.

 

“What’s your name? I’m Kyungsoo, the omega of Elix.”

 

“B-Baekhyun.” The silver-haired omega introduced himself and he can’t help but notice how forced the smile on Kyungsoo’s face looks. It reminded him of himself.

 

“Why are you hiding here? You’re the main character of today’s party.” Kyungsoo asked, sipping on his wine.

 

“Then what about you? Shouldn’t you be with your alpha?” Baekhyun asked bravely, curious about this omega.

 

The question left Kyungsoo quiet for a while before he shrugged, “I don’t like parties.”

 

Baekhyun nodded in understanding.

 

They stayed together in comfortable silence, staring at the crowd in the hall.

 

Suddenly, a tall and tanned male came towards them and grabbed Kyungsoo’s arm, the aura of a dominant alpha keep Baekhyun in his place.

 

“What are you doing here? Stop going around embarrassing me!” Kai hissed harshly and dragged Kyungsoo away. The smaller omega turned to give one last sad smile to Baekhyun before he was being pulled away.

 

Somehow, Baekhyun knows why Kyungsoo is hiding here before.

 

Baekhyun continues to stay at that spot watching the guests interact and wanting to just head home to sleep. His eyes stops at a particular tall male dancing with a girl. They make a great pair, Baekhyun thought, Why would Chanyeol give that girl up over someone like me?

 

Baekhyun stops himself almost immediately, he should have known from the start that Chanyeol will never love him. The reason why Chanyeol even agreed on this marriage was to take over the pack. There was no ‘love’ in the first place. Baekhyun’s eyes lowered down as he touches the glowing blue mark at the underside of his right ear. So does this mark mean nothing at all?

 

“I finally found you!” Tao smiled brightly at Baekhyun. The smaller managed a small smile but he was actually disappointed that his alone time was over. If Tao noticed it, he didn’t say anything. He merely told Baekhyun that it was almost time to introduce him. Baekhyun nodded his head and followed behind Tao.

 

When they arrived at the side of the stage, Chanyeol was already there. The alpha turned to look over at him before faced the front again.

 

“Nervous?” Chanyeol’s father asked, chucklin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter