Chapter 5

Moon Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who are you?” Baekhyun asked nervously preventing himself from stuttering, one thing he learned from Sehun is to never show your weakness to your enemy. While he is trying to reach for something that he can use for a weapon.

 

“You don’t have to know who we are, you just have to know that we won’t leave until we have what we want.” the one behind said.

 

“What do you want from me? You do know that I’m the new alpha’s mate. If he sensed me being in danger, he will be here even before you can touch me!” Baekhyun said gallantly, holding his fists to his side tightly to keep his fear in. At the same time praying that Chanyeol would come to save him.

 

I’m still his mate right? He thought.

 

“We were told to kidnap you, bring out of the territory without anyone noticing. And you will disappear- poof and you’re gone.” The guy in front walked closer to Baekhyun.

 

“Don't come any closer, you will regret it. I swear!” Baekhyun tripped and fall stepping over the bat on the floor. Conveniently grabbing and holding it towards the kidnapper.

 

“Grab him!” He ordered the other two.

 

Two of the other wolves grabbed onto his limbs preventing him from moving.

Chanyeol Chanyeol Chanyeol please come and get me he chanted.

 

****

Chanyeol walk in nonchalantly in his white tux, still fiddling with his suit cuffs as he enter the main house

 

“HERE YOU ARE!” Yixing threw everything that he was doing and ran towards Chanyeol.

 

“What’s the matter, do you have to shout? There’s so many guests here,” Chanyeol continued heading towards the dining area to meet all the guests.

 

Yixing pulled him back before he can even reached the entrance.

 

“Let me ask you a question. Where the is your mate?” Yixing whispered harshly as he grabbed onto Chanyeol’s tie.

 

“How would I know? He’s none of my concern.” Chanyeol said as he try to head towards the dining area but Yixing pulled him back. Yixing is so not going to let him go until he got wanted.

 

“He’s been missing since late afternoon. I've sent men to search for him and we still hadn't gotten any news.” Chanyeol was stunned for a while before he quickly had his poker face on.

 

“So what, it’s better if he doesn’t appear, then I wouldn't have to announce that he’s my mate.” But deep inside Chanyeol is worried sick, knowing the obvious feeling that he or his wolf won't forgive themselves if Baekhyun is hurt. His heart starts to beat rapidly, brain conflicting with his heart. The heart wants to run out to seek for his mate, but his brain told him that it’s not right, the one he love is Naeun.

 

The image of Baekhyun being cold and dead on the ground struck him. What if Baekhyun unknowingly went out of their territory? He could be kidnapped and claim by other wolves. ! Without him knowing his eyes turned gold.

 

“Chanyeol, what are you doing here. Let’s get going already, the gathering is about to start.” Naeun started to pulled Chanyeol into the dining area.

 

“What about-” Naeun ignored Yixing and continued to pull Chanyeol away.

 

****

 

Struggling to get away from the strong hold on him, Baekhyun continues to hope that his alpha will come and get him. Feeling frightened as the men started to drag him out of the cottage, he turned to bite onto the hand grabbing him. Once the grip on him had loosened, he ran quickly, turning into his wolf form. The men growled furiously as they too, chased after the younger in their wolf forms. Despite being young and small, Baekhyun can really run as he had always experienced being chased after. However, no matter how fast he ran, he was no match to the three older and stronger wolves. In no time, he was shoved onto the ground by one of it. The other two circled around them, growling and baring their fangs aggressively at Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun who was weak from all that running, turned back into his human form. His eyes shook with uncertainty as he starts to shiver. The men hovering on top of him hit him across the face, “You dare to run? Looks like we are being too lenient on you before.” Baekhyun whimpered from the hit as the corner of his mouth starts to bleed.

 

By this time, Baekhyun has already given up all hopes that Chanyeol will come and find him. He thought that Chanyeol at least cared, after all they were mates. Although he knew Chanyeol hated him but weren’t they already bonded? Chanyeol isn’t that heartless is he?

 

He can’t be… I thought…

 

****

 

Something strike in him as he led Naeun on the dance floor. Floods of emotions flow through his entire body, feelings of hopelessness, pain and weakness. Was it Baekhyun? He stopped dancing as it only got stronger and becoming more unbearable for him. The cries of Baekhyun, his will of living slowly starting to slip away.

 

“I’m sorry Naeun, I have to go.” Chanyeol apologized as he turned away.

 

“Yeol!” Naeun said, holding tightly onto his arm.

 

Chanyeol stopped walking but the calls from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter