Chapter 4

Moon Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Please alpha, you have to be there for the gathering, it’s your father’s order.” The beta begged as Chanyeol refuses to leave the cottage.

It was that time of the year again where packs from all around the region gathered together in Destino. Every year during this time, Chanyeol spent it with Naeun as he have no interest in mating someone else, but this year, he was alpha and he have no excuse not to be there. It was also a celebration for him being the new leader of their pack and for having a mate from Luna. Everyone knew how secretive Luna was, they have heard of the beautiful omegas but not many have seen it with their own eyes. Everyone was curious about them, and now having one at Destino, it was no wonder why this year’s attendance was all accounted for.

But Chanyeol hated it, he hated everything that has to do with Luna. He would rather be dead than admitting that thing to be his mate. Just as the beta was about to go on his knees to beg the new alpha, Naeun entered the room all dressed up.

“What are you still doing Yeol? You're the lead of tonight’s gathering, you have to go.” Naeun smiled as she combs his hair with her fingers, “I’ll be there too tonight so don’t worry about me.”

Chanyeol’s expression softened as he heard the girl, “I’ll look for you once my duty there is done.” Naeun nodded her head as she led the two out of the door. The smile on her face fell as soon as they ran into the woods.

Naeun picked the nicest clothing she have to attend the gathering. Everyone in the Destino pack knew that she was supposedly the mate of Chanyeol, the future alpha’s mate until Luna suddenly came in with the decision that they will allow their omega to mate with the soon to be alpha.

“I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get back what's rightfully mine. Even if it means I have to kill.”

The party started as the sun sets, and all the pack leaders from the regions around gathered to witness a celebratory occasion.

“Yixing you did a great job on the decorations!” Tao complimented.

“Of course, I’m not only the healer but also the PR of our pack. Besides, if I did a ty job the Alpha's mate will definitely kill me!” Yixing replied as he adjusted the chairs along the long dining table.

“The omega from Luna will also make an official appearance at the gathering today right?” Tao hop excitedly clasping his hands together, glad that this day has finally come. “I thought I will never be able to see a Luna wolf in my lifetime and live my life in vain. No one besides the pack leader and Chanyeol has seen the omega.”

“You and your obsession with the Luna pack, I bet there’s nothing special about the omega. He will just be like the wolves from the other pack. It was just a rumor passed through the generations because there’s not a sighting of a Luna pack’s wolf since several centuries ago,” Yixing replied logically.

“But the rumors said that they look very different from us and -” Yixing shushed Tao as the guest starts rolling in.

----

Baekhyun is fiddling with his fingers as he is getting ready from the party and with Chanyeol not being with him, he has to find his way to the main house where the party is being held.

After pondering in his room for a long time, he decided that he can contain the clothes he need in a bag and travel in his wolf form. Travelling in wolf form should be able to buy him more ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter