Yerbatero

Mini SongKim Twitfics

Being a Dragonologist meant traveling around the world for unpredictable amounts of time which caused an obvious absence in the apartment.  It was close to a month when Mino had finally returned to his cozy home...or so he thought.  There was no movement or trace that someone was living in that place.

 

It only lasted a day and a half that Mino decided to take a journey to the deep mountains of Imjado Island on a search for his precious treasure.  He wanted to wait patiently but patience is not part of his character and decided to flee. He had remembered a lengthy conversation on one of his trips to Sweden with Seunghoon about a powerful Herbologist who had no limits.  He was able to cure any kind of disease, heartbreak, anything! Be able to talk to animals and even plants.

 

The reason Mino decided to take the journey was because it was said he was a seer too.  He needed to know where Jinwoo was, where to find him, if anything happened to him.  The truth behind his disappearance.  He didn’t want to think that Jinwoo had left him, but he couldn’t stand just sitting around for an answer to come to him.  So he took the challenge to meet the oh so powerful herbologist.

 

And Mino, a pureblood, definitely took the challenge to heart.  Seunghoon had said that the only way to find the location was by foot, no magic involved.  And it wasn’t when Mino was knee deep in mud was he considering of waiting a little bit longer for Jinwoo to show up at their apartment.  He was a contracted actor to the infamous company that loved to chain up their talented employees, maybe he was called in and now Mino was on a long journey to what he might have found back home if he waited?

 

No, he knew Jinwoo enough to know if he was called or not.  Something in his heart told him he was on the right path.

 

He started to question himself when he spotted the same single red rose peaking out from a thorn bush for the sixth time.  It wasn’t until the seventh time that he broke down out of desperation, falling to his knees and screaming bloody Mary, or bloody Jinwoo in his case.

 

The lack of food and water was causing him to hallucinate, more probably because the next second, he saw a blurry Jinwoo heading his way.  But he was happy to shut his eyes with the image of Jinwoo, whether it was real or not.

 
 
 

Mino came to consciousness to the sound of soft muttering, liquid splashing and the grinding of rock against rock.  His eyes slowly fluttered open to see Jinwoo working with some herbs and potions and he was 100% positive that vines and flowers were lazily wavering around him.  But he couldn’t confirm because Jinwoo was right by his side the next second.

 

“Jinwoo hyung!~  You really are here.  I’m so glad.”  Mino cheekily grinned, attempting to embrace Jinwoo in a bear hug.  The other had other plans in mind, however.

 

“What are you doing here?”  Jinwoo began to hit the other across the chest.  “Trying to journey your way out here without magic?  What were you thinking!?”

 

“I was looking for the powerful herbologist that could have told me where you were.  Seunghoon said I had to come by non magic.”  Mino tried to explain his reason.  But Jinwoo felt like a headache was coming his way.

 

“Did you not read my note I left in the kitchen?”  Silence was present, giving the obvious reason.  “I had left a note saying I was coming to Imjado to my cabin to get away from the city and electronics.  The company was obviously not going to give me work for the time being so I decided to come do something for myself.  Did you forget I studied herbology and come here from time to time?”

 

“I thought you went to the school for that!  Or to your parent’s home, which is definitely not here…”

 

“Did you even bother checking at those places?”  Silence once again.

 

“But I missed you, hyung.”

 

“And I was going to return, you could have just waited the night.  You could have died out there.  What if what Seunghoon said was not real?”

 

“Is it not?  But I found you.” Mino quickly voided the question when Jinwoo’s eyebrow furrowed.

 

“Somewhat.  You passed by that rose 7 times.  On the seventh time, you get a shortcut.  Lucky you.  You weren’t even halfway to the this actual point!  Otherwise, the journey would have been longer.  Fortunately, you didn’t attempt to touch the rose, if you did, you’d be paralyzed.”

 

“What?”

 

“It’s like a guardian?  The mountains here are tricky,”  Jinwoo shrugged.

 

“But aren’t you happy to see me?” Mino pouted.

 

“I am but I’m still angry that you did something so...so...stupid.  I don’t know.  Just rest.  I’m going to get you some berries and water.  Maybe some tea, are you feeling alright?”  Mino nodded too fast for his liking causing to his head to halt with a backward jolt.  “Tea will do.  I’ll see if I can get chicken for you too.”  Jinwoo stood up, muttering something to the corner where two cats tagged along behind him.

 

It was quite difficult for Mino, trying to do things without magic.  But he was enjoying his time a lot learning from Jinwoo, who was muggle born and didn’t require his wand to survive.  

 

It wasn’t until the third day, when Mino was trying to catch a fish by the small lake and failed miserably by falling in the water that Jinwoo decided to come clean.

 

“So there really isn’t a seer/herbologist that can cure anything and everything, and see the future around here?”

 

“Nope.”  Once Mino was out of the water and Jinwoo took out his wand and dried him up in a giffy.  “And Seunghoon lied about not being able to use magic.  You just can’t apparate so easily in these areas for some reason.”  Jinwoo chuckled.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me!?”

 

“I didn’t know you’d be a big fool and actually not attempt to do magic.  I saw you covered in mud and so desperate.  Never have I seen you like that before.  Come on, you study and fight dragons as a career...when you said Seunghoon and no magic in the same sentence...”  Jinwoo gave a short sigh.

 

“But why were you angry and let me suffer all this time?”

 

“I was angry because I hadn’t seen you in so long and I missed you and I just felt useless and jealous maybe?  I’m stuck at home while you’re out in an adventure, and I don’t know.  I just did.  I guess I just wanted you to suffer a little bit?  I wanted to be useful and  put my skills into use instead of deriorating away”

 

“You said I could have died!”

 

“No, you wouldn’t.  I was going to pass by eventually since I was going to leave that night.  You just extended my stay here, that’s all.”  There was a small pause before Mino began to speak again.

 

“I love you, Jinu hyung.  And I’m sorry for being out so long.”

 

“No, I’m sorry.  I know it’s your job, I understand.  I just got a sentimental.  I’m glad you came here though.  It was fun and nice.”

 

“It was,” agreed the slightly tan man, giving the other man a big smooch on the lips.  “We need to do this more often.”  Jinwoo simply slid his arm around the other and leaned against him.  

 

“Can you talk to animals, hyung?”  Mino was curious because he had found Jinwoo various times talking to not only his cats, but also some birds and creatures outside.

 

“Don’t we all?”

 

“Not in that way, I mean like…”  He wasn’t given the chance to explain because Jinwoo was walking back to the cabin.  Mino decided to trash out the idea of Jinwoo possibly being the oh so powerful herbologist and seer.  Though he couldn’t deny Jinwoo was amazingly good in what he does and he did heal him…

 

“My angel.”  He produced a smug smile.

 

 

 

Happy Birthday to qWOOack!!! Go send some love! Wrote this real quick, so I'm sorry it wasn't something long. Hope you still like it. Best wishes!  

 

Was on my prompt list...structured in a different way but this came out instead. Still a check on my list.

 

Inspired by this.  Can you tell spanish songs/mvs help so much? lol.

 

Errors lurk around, I apologize.

 

And I’m so proud of our precious Imjado Prince.  He’s finally out and doing something.  The main lead for The Little Prince casted by a National Contemporary Dance Company!  Please keep supporting and not let our faith die.  Okay, I’ll stop *slithers away*.