Sin Contracto

Mini SongKim Twitfics

Mino doesn’t do relationships, neither does Jinwoo.  

 

Mino was at a friend’s party, easily flowing around the crowd, catching eyes from every turning angle...until he laid his eyes on a breathtaking figure.  Taking time off from mingling around, he went to the bar and ordered two drinks.

 

Heading over the individual that shook Mino’s inner self, he cautiously approached the man just like if he were an innocent deer.  Holding the drink to the other’s surprised eyes, he gave a smirk and took a seat right next to him.

 

“What is a precious creature like you doing alone here?”  Handing over the drink, “for you.”  The one that took Mino’s attention, accepted the drink, but refused to drink it and to even squeak a sound out of his mouth.

 

“The name is Mino.”  He intended to smile, but to any other person, it was just one of his infamous smirks with a mischievous look in his eyes.  Jinwoo still didn’t speak.  A sudden presence was on the other side of Mino, it was a woman, clearly over her drinking limit.  With Mino being distracted, Jinwoo took his leave.

 

Later, he learned the deer eyed man’s name from a friend who was friend’s with Jinwoo too.  He also learned that he didn’t do relationships but was careful and very picky with who he got involved with.  Knowing Mino was an all shot amongst the crowd, Jinwoo had made a decision to not get involved with him.

 

Mino knew Jinwoo wouldn’t be so easy, but he also loved a challenge.

 

And he finally succeeded after the nth time, when Mino would show up to every event Jinwoo was attending and after Jinwoo noticed all of Mino’s attention was only on him.  Jinwoo didn’t see any harm since he wasn’t looking for a relationship, neither was Mino, and his fear for drama with women seemed to be non existent so far.

 

But soon, Mino starts to tease Jinwoo, both becoming scared and drawing a line to whatever they were.

 

“Just tell me you want to be with me.  Be my boyfriend lover.”  Mino playfully teased.  They were in Mino’s couch, watching some drama Jinwoo insisted so he wouldn’t miss it on his way home.  But Mino’s words caused a frown upon the pink haired man.  He had dyed it out of impulse, which caused an unexpected boost of confidence, making Mino absorb it too.  But sensing the sudden tension in the atmosphere, Mino quickly took hold of Jinwoo’s bicep before there were any misunderstandings.

 

“Okay, okay.  I probably went over the line there.”

 

“Probably?” Jinwoo scoffed.  “You did.”

 

“Okay, fine.  I did.  But I was just playing around.  We’re all for fun and games, right?  I wasn’t being serious, it’s just so much fun to tease you.”  Jinwoo believing his words, still stood up.

 

“I need to head back home anyways.”

 

“Alright, see you later then.”  Mino leaned for a goodbye kiss on his cheek, but stop with a smirk when Jinwoo felt a hand slither to his cheek receiving a harsh squeeze.  “Stay safe.”

 

“Rude,” Jinwoo slapped him on the chest, not able to hold back the silly smile on his face.  He, himself, wondered why this caused him to feel giddy inside.  As Mino, also wondered why he was acting as such with Jinwoo.  But a line was drawn for sure.

 

But that line was meant to be stepped on, smudged, and cut when it soon developed into something more, when they counted on each other for any type of occasion.

 


 

“I have my sister’s wedding to attend-”

 

“And you need me to go with you?  Gotcha.”  Mino began his search for a suit in his closet.

 



 

“I can’t go to the club tonight.”  Jinwoo could hear the grogginess and the poorly covered coughs and sniffles Mino failed to hold in.

 

“I’m coming over with chicken soup and meds.”

 


 

“What are you doing here?” Jinwoo raised an eyebrow, spotting Mino leaning against the wall next to the exit of his workplace.

 

“We’re going to the movies.” The other simply stated, taking a hold of Jinwoo’s wrist and taking his bag.

 

“Is this just an excuse to go watch The Minions?”

 

“Maybe.” The tallest of the two muttered.

 


 

“I’m leaving to Imjado to visit my family next week.”

 

“What about me?  It’s going to be so boring without you.”

 

“Don’t you have music to produce?  Shouldn’t you go visit your family too?”  There was a small pause before Jinwoo added, remembering Mino’s family were leaving next week for a cruise.  “Or you can come with me…”

 

“Really?  I’ll start packing.”

 


 

People never questioned them, they just settled it as they were an official couple after witnessing how they acted with each other.  Even the parents didn’t say anything, fully aware of their children’s actions and beliefs.  It’s full BS if you asked them, about the two men just hanging out, not involving love into the equation.

 

Both had never discussed what their status was between themselves since their last ‘argument’, it seemed they just settled in a comfortable routine of just being together for months.  Mino no longer looked for other stranger’s attention or affection, Jinwoo lost his fear of starting a relationship, even if it wasn’t verbally established.

 

They were both cuddling, heavy breathing slowly fading to soft intakes of breath.  Mino had a pleasant morning surprise from Jinwoo giving him glorious pleasure and a wonderful start for the day.  Jinwoo was laying on his shoulder, Mino’s arm around him, lazily tracing his fingerpads across his back, when Jinwoo abruptly stood up to leave.

 

“Where are you going, babe?”

 

“Not telling~”

 

“Why not~~~?  Stay here, in my arms.” Mino pouted.

 

“We might have made a silent agreement but…” Jinwoo chuckled and kissed Mino’s pout, “without a...contract?…” the slightly shorter person didn’t finish his sentence but ended it with a shrug and padded away to his closet.  Was Jinwoo giving a hint that...he wanted to become serious?  

 

I will make you mine, Kim Jinwoo.”  This thought unintentionally crossed Mino’s mind, causing Mino to stare absentmindedly in shock where Jinwoo disappeared.  Mino felt in no position to deny such request.  He really wanted to spend as much time with the deer eyed hyung with now blonde hair.  Mino had a new dedication, and that was to make Jinwoo his official boyfriend.

 


 

Something quick for Diana’s Birthday!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Glad you’re back on twitter.  Hopefully you like this and that it made sense. Sorry, no cause it would never be posted.  But there’s an indication? TuT

 

Based off this song, mostly the lyrics and the ending.  I didn’t see the whole MV since I kept going elsewhere while it played.

Contract sounds weird but hey, it works? Oh well.


Also, YG posted a teaser a few minutes ago...who lost hope? *slowly raises hand* but who know!?