Intoxication

Mini SongKim Twitfics

Warning! Crackship

Song - Xiah’s Intoxication



 

“Mino-ah!  Can you please help me?”  Jinwoo pulled the rapper to sit with a humph on the couch.

 

“For what?  Can’t you ask the others?”  Mino tried to adjust himself comfortably, ready to beam a smile to whatever his cutie hyung was going to pull off.  But oh was he wrong when he recognized the beginning to the song playing.

 

“Okay,” breathed out the Jinwoo, taking position in the middle of the empty space of the room.

 

“Oh no, no no,” muttered the tan man.

 

Jinwoo had barely started when Mino abruptly stood up and stood in front of the other.  Jinwoo, not surprised, gave a slight smirk, grazing his fingers softly Mino’s cheek while mouthing out the words to the provocative song.  The slightly taller man seemed to not handle that action well and tried to take his leave trying to hold his naughty thoughts under bay and also holding down something particular.  

 

But the deer hyung was not having it and grabbed his wrist, only causing the other man to stumble and somehow stop the music.

 

“Hyung, this is too much for me.  Ask someone else to help you.”  And successfully exit the room, leaving a pouty hyung.  Mino was confused.  It was getting harder to resist the elder.  He just wanted to ravish the slightly shorter man...but he couldn’t do that to his Jinwoo.  Not now at least.

 

On the other side of the room, Jinwoo was seated at the edge of the bed, stuck in thought.  Mino always pulled away on his advances...and now even in the comfort of his own room.  He sighed and threw himself onto his bed.

 

As much as he wanted to get down with Mino, he really needed to get this cover dance right since he felt confident on his vocals and basically done.  He would ask the other members, but they were all busy at the moment.  So when he made up his mind to record himself once again, he received a text from the manager.

 

Be ready in 10.  Filming schedule has changed to today.

 

Jinwoo banged his head to the mattress before standing up to get his things.

 

“I’m leaving to the studio!”  He didn’t give Mino a chance to say a word when he shut the door behind him.

 

Mino was on the bathroom, collecting himself from the previous stupidity he had done.  Hitting his head for being a coward and leaving his hyung hanging.  They knew how they felt about each other, he just didn’t have the guts to do something.  He stayed there for some time in the bathroom and took some more time just staring at a black screen of the television.

 

Finally making up his mind, Mino decided he should apologize to his hyung and head to the studio as well...maybe he could convince the elder to try again, but with something else that wouldn’t wake up Huge boy down there.  He strode through the halls until he heard the familiar sound.  He quietly yet quickly searched for the room playing it.

 

It was like some magnet chain pulled him to the room when he found it so quickly.  Looking through the window, he saw Jinwoo in a fitted black outfit and noticed another black figure seated on a luxurious couch.  It took him a few seconds to identify the person.

 

“Bang Yongguk” he growled under his breath.  Mino was about to barge in, but something stopped his action.

 

Jinwoo easily dropped to the floor, sensually ing to the beat of the music.  

 

Yongguk had a serious face, giving a mafia aura around the place.  He’d give a smirk once in a while, but the hunger in his eyes never faltered.  

 

Mino’s jaw dropped when Jinwoo started to crawl on Yongguk and straddled him like they were all familiar with each other...were they?  Jinwoo leaned in and...were they kissing!??!?  What was that hand going too?

 

“Not hyung’s...” muttered the younger rapper.  Yongguk was going to have a taste of Mino’s fists, who cared about age, this was his Jinwoo he was touching and kissing.  But before he did anything, the music stopped and he heard the husky voice that belonged to the older rapper...laughing?  Jinwoo standing up, he could see both were blushing and the deep voiced leader had his full teeth showing.

 

Mino wanted to punch that gummy smile off the deep voiced rapper.  He still couldn’t comprehend what he was doing with Jinwoo.  He heard a few mutters spoken to each other before the eldest rapper was exiting the room.

 

Yongguk walked without taking notice of the dark presence standing just outside throwing him daggers with his eyes.  How could he walk away like that after getting an amazing performance from his hyung?  Mino, however, didn’t budge to follow him because Jinwoo was right in front of him the next second.

 

“Oh, Mino, were you there the whole time?”  Jinwoo seemed to be contemplating something.

 

“What is he doing here?” Was the thing that was concerning Mino the most.

 

“Supporting me?  He helped me with some of the moves.  Doesn’t he have that perfect mafia boss feeling though?” Jinwoo shivered a little of the thought.  “His smile says otherwise though.  Cute.”

 

“Don’t do that, hyung.  And I can do that too.”

 

“Of course you can.”  Jinwoo spoke as if he was speaking to a child and pinching Mino’s cheek.  “My cutie manly Mino-ah~” Going back to his normal voice.  “Let's go home now...unless you’re here for something else.”

 

“Hyung,” a gulp was clearly heard from Mino’s throat.  “Could...well, can I...I’d like to be the one receiving the dance…” stuttered the aroused man, thinking back to Jinwoo’s suave moves and risky moves.

 

“Maybe next time, Huge Boy.  This cover is done.”  Jinwoo simply patted his cheek and was starting to walk away with a very satisfied grin upon his face.

 

“Cover?” Mino was dumbfounded.  Jinwoo quirked an eyebrow.  Mino had no idea he was doing this?

 

“You do remember that the room is full of cameras at every angle, right?  As you should know that you will come out in the background from one angle…”  Mino had completely forgot about that detail.  He was so intrigued with the performance and...actually jealous that he wasn’t thinking.  He actually believed it was real and Jinwoo was finally fed up with him so he looked for someone else to move on with.  “They’ll probably just edit it...or you could be the crazy stalker or something? This was our last take, they seemed satisfied so...”

 

“Hyung!  Next time, ask me.  Next time, only use me.”

 

“You could have if you didn’t run out on me when I just wanted to practice and get some feedback.”

 

“That was...it was….I didn’t prepare for something y, hyung!  And how did you get Bang Yongguk into this exactly?  If I knew...”  Mino tried to divert the topic and started to mutter the rest.

 

“We needed someone who looked like I was trying to seduce...you squealing wasn’t going to work.  The others declined and the manager has connections.”  He shrugged.

 

“But I can be professional!” Mino was just throwing words out trying to reason why he wasn’t in Yongguk’s place.

 

“Mino, you lose it all the time.  Even the manager thought it wouldn’t work.  You’d flinch away if I tried to get near you like I did with Yongguk.  Heck run away again if it was a kiss.”

 

“So you did kiss him for real!?  I was hoping it was all a lie!”

 

“Of course I didn’t, just made it look like I did and he didn’t budge like he should be.  He shied away just when it was over.”

 

“But I saw his hand…”

 

“It’s called acting.  Something you claimed and should know when you actually made out with…”

 

“Okay, okay.  I get it.”

 

“I don’t see why you’re so worked up about it seeing you don’t like…”

 

“I’m stupid and selfish.  I’m a chicken and dumb.  I don’t know hyung.  You make me feel things and I get scared, but I just want you for myself is one thing I’m sure...I don’t know.”  Mino began to jumble with his words making the other laugh.  Jinwoo grabbed the other by the collar and pulled him towards him.

 

“I’m glad you came into terms with that.”  Mino couldn’t move and didn’t want to move.  Was Jinwoo going to succeed in giving him a kiss this time?  Mino closed his eyes this time without fleeing away, expecting soft lips against his.  But nothing happened.  Slowly opening his eyes, his vision came to focus on a dimpled smile.  “And I’m glad for the improvement.  But I’m going back to the dorm.”

 

Swiftly, Jinwoo turned away, heading to the changing room before he took his departure.  Mino just stood there in shock but only one phrase crossing his mind.

 

You’ll be mine.


 



 

Proceed to hungry Mino attacking Jinwoo for some y time!  

 

Cause Intoxication did this to me.  Cause I want to see Jinwoo do something around the lines of this.  Cause I wanted to throw Mino a shoe for dodging Jinwoo that one time.  And squealed when Jinwoo showed his aggressive side while Mino was in a giggle fit fanboy mindset...so to show what  Mino is missing, this happened.  I’m sorry!

 

I’m not sure how Jinwoo would sound singing to the song but I love his voice so I’d love to hear anything he’d come out with.  I’d even tolerate JB’s Baby if he sang it.

Yu must be asking yourself, Why Yongguk?  Idk, just a random thought and Diana encouraged me to go with it. Bbang is wrecking me at the moment. So please excuse me.(HE'S NOT EVEN MY BIAS)  Zero interaction but the idea of those two...idk.  I’m basically shipping Jinwoo with any deep voiced rapper out there by now.  Breaking my own otps T.T

 

Excuse the errors. I’m going to sleep now.


**this was going to be a twitfic but I felt embarrassed to post it there even if this is isn’t rated M but still.  So drabble dump?**