Fairytale

Mini SongKim Twitfics

Jinwoo stood seated at the corner of the Three Broomsticks waiting on his friend.  Butterbeer in ong hand and a book on the other, he didn’t flinch when a sudden presence appeared right next to him.

 

“Hope you don’t mind me inviting over some friends,” stated the familiar voice.  “This is Taehyun, Seungyoon and Mino.”  Jinwoo finally looked up with a smile, but his eyes widened when they landed on the one called Mino.

 

“You look strangely familiar?  Have we met before?” Mino began.

 

“You might have had class with him and you didn’t even notice,” stated Taehyun.

 

“I would have remembered his beautiful face,” mumbled Mino, thankfully no one captured a word he said.

 

The conversation didn’t drift away for too long when Mino abruptly shouted.

 

“Do you happen to have a sister from Baeuxbatons Academy?”  Jinwoo didn’t even get to answer when Seungyoon snickered and Taehyun rolled his eyes.  Seunghoon, unsurprised by Jinwoo, barked out of laughter.

 

“Are you still caught up about her?”  Taehyun tried to ignore the loud noises coming from Hoon, who happens to be folded in half.  “And what’s so funny?”  He noticed Jinwoo was at the edge of his seat, giving a nervous glance to Hoon.

 

“This just reminds me of that time Jinwoo hyung…” and another fit of giggles attacked him.  

 

“Hoonie, please…” whispered Jinwoo.

 

“You can’t leave us hanging now that it has been brought up,” stated Seungyoon, they all had an eager stare for Hoon to continue.

 

“I need to go buy some…” Jinwoo didn’t even finish when he chugged the last of his butterbeer, shut his book and strode off leaving Mino in a confused state, and the others waiting on Hoon for a story to tell in hopes to get a good laugh too.

 

“Remember when the Baeuxbaton girls came to visit last year for who knows what?”   They all nodded, catching Mino’s interest afterall.  “Well we found this girl almost in a mental breakdown.  So we...well mostly me, decided to help her out.  You see, her friends and other peeps had arranged her with some blind date or some sort and...she was just a mess.” At that moment, they all furrowed their eyebrows.  This sounded strangely familiar to them.

 

“To help her, we made Jinwoo dress up as her and pushed him to meet the guy.  Jinwoo is freaking gorgeous as a man and a woman!”  Seunghoon chuckled before his face fell.  “I usually laugh at it and so does he, but I think he did develop some feelings for the guy.  Guess it’s just one of those days.  He told me how sweet he was with him and how he couldn’t manage to speak one word.  The guy assumed he only knew French so I guess that helped a bit to cover up his identity?”  The others fell silent...way too silent and Hoon noticed the other two were looking at Mino, who looked like was having some trouble figuring out a riddle of some sort.  “Either way, I think I should go check on him and apologize.”  But before the baby lion stood up from his chair, Mino was out the door.

 

“No need for that.  Guess it was time for destiny to play her cards.”  Seungyoon sipped some of his drink and smiled.

 

“Finally,” muttered the maknae.

 

“They’re not coming back are they?”

 

“Nope,” both Kangnam answered.

 

“Guess so, can we order food then?  I’m starving,” finished Seunghoon.

 

---

 

It didn’t take him long to find the other in Tomes and Scrolls skimming through a black book.  Mino carefully approached the elder and swept him off his feet, causing the elder to squeal.

 

“So this is where my lovely doll went off too.”

 

“What?”  Jinwoo was caugh off guard and wasn’t sure how to react.

 

“It was you all this time.  I’ve come up with fairytale possibilities of when I would meet you and this was not one.”

 

“I’m sorry?” Jinwoo was confused, was Mino happy or disappointed?

 

“No, I didn’t meant it like that.  I just mean...I mean...how did I miss you?  Why didn’t you say something.”

 

 

“Well I am a guy and the person you blind dated was a ‘french girl’, not me.  How was I supposed to tell you?  Hey, you dated a dude, which was me.  It was just one date, how would I know you were so into her that you dreamed to meet her again?”  Jinwoo seemed to almost want to cry, placed the book back to its place and walked out of the store before the owner gave them attention.

 

“What about you!?”  Mino followed right after him.

 

“What about me?  I knew who you were.”  Jinwoo gave a sigh, he wasn’t sure what Mino wanted and he wasn’t sure how to act or what to say anymore.  “Look, I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean for this to get out of hand.  I really don’t know how to make it up to you.  I’m a male and I can’t change that and I’m not planning to dress up again.  Those pantyhose were a torture.  I could see if I can find someone-”

 

“Date me again.”

 

“I told you, I don’t want to dress up again.”

 

“Not as her, but Jinwoo.”

 

“Me?  As a male?  But-”

 

“You like me, right?”  He was hoping Seunghoon was not lying.  He received a shy nod with fluffy rosy cheeks.

 

“Well I like you.  You were the one I dated, you were the one I kept talking too.  So it’s you I want to date again.  I don’t care what gender.”

 

“But I didn’t even talk that time, why do you want to go out again?”

 

“You listened to me even when I didn’t let you talk.  I knew you were and your smiles were the most amazing thing I’d get rewarded with from all that talk.  Now that I know...I’d love to get to know you more and keep seeing that beautiful smile of yours.  So what do you say?”  Mino waited with puppy eyes and almost screamed with joy when…

 

“Okay.  Fine.”

 

“This is a much better fairytale outcome than what I had imagined.  Thank you,” Mino quickly pecked Jinwoo’s cheek before grabbing his hand and leading them what Mino planned his date months ago when he managed to find his fairytale princess...or in this case, prince.

 

 


 

I had this half written months ago.  I just never finished cause I didn’t know how to type the ending.  But thanks to Alexander Rybak trending on twitter, a friendly reminder of this story was given to me to end it.  Yay!  Aren’t you glad?  


Hope you like this short thing. And thanks for the comments!!!! And upvote!!!!!!! ^3^ and thanks to those that subscribed. I hope to keep making these short stories on the occasion when I don't update WG. ^^