Stolen Glances

Mini SongKim Twitfics

Somewhat HP!au

 

Jinwoo was a hardworking student, always studying or assisting at the library instead of playing or enjoying the time off he is given.  

 

And Mino was creeping once again, however something changed this time.

 

“Madam Pince!  I’m stealing Jinwoo for- ouch!”  He didn’t get to finish the rest of his speech when he was being chased out, surprisingly along with Jinwoo, by a pounding book.

 

It was a snowy weekend, Mino thought it was the perfect day to drag his hyung out to explore the beautiful town he always neglected to experience.  Plus, he wasn’t sure where he mustered the courage to do such act out of nowhere.

 

Snow was softly falling on their heads and Mino kept staring at Jinwoo’s flawless profile.  This was the first time in the school year that he had gotten out of school grounds.  He looked aesthetically beautiful under natural light.  And the snow flowing around him made him look like a fairy tale character.

 

Jinwoo sensed Mino’s gaze and slightly turned, but Mino had his vision already focused on Honeydukes.  The elder smiled and followed the younger’s pace.  

 

It wasn’t long when they found themselves excluded from the crowd near a forest.  Mino had stuffed Jinwoo’s face with candy while the other failed miserably to do the same.  In the end, they ended with a huge bag of various snacks and candy to take back to their house dorm.

 

Both were leaning against the tree, just admiring their surroundings.  Well more like Jinwoo was, Mino kept taking glances at Jinwoo’s gorgeous form while the other basked the beauty of nature.

 

“Thanks for unexpectedly bringing me out like this.  I enjoyed it.”

 

“You needed this hyung.  The times I’ve seen you, you never come out of the castle, no matter how much your friends try.”

 

“I see,” Jinwoo whispered while looking away, trying to hide the smile forming upon his face.

 

“Jinu hyung, I-…will you...” Mino’s voice decided to malfunction at that moment. Jinwoo waited for a few seconds before he made a move.  He tiptoed and gave a quick peck on the taller man’s cheek.

 

“Yes,” Jinwoo simply answered and laughed at the other’s expression.

 

“To what?”

 

“To whatever you were going to ask me.”

 

“You will go out with me on a date again?”

 

“This is a date?” Jinwoo quirked an eyebrow.

 

“I’d like to think so,” muttered Mino, slowly losing his courage.

 

“Okay.”  Mino beamed and couldn’t help but give a bear hug to the tiny man.  “Glad you finally had the courage.”  This caused Mino to blink multiple times while wrecking his brain for the reason Jinwoo stated that.

 

“I-”

 

“You think I didn’t notice the many times you’d come to the library just to steal glances at me study or while I do my job?”  Jinwoo chuckled witnessing the red tint appearing Mino’s face.  “I even got to hear your pleads to your friends to bring you goodies cause you weren’t going to Hogsmeade since you needed to ‘study’.”  The elder even made the air quotes.

 

“Oh-” Mino’s lips formed a perfect mini ‘o’.

 

“I’m pretty sure you were checking out my once.” Jinwoo slightly muttered, but Mino clearly heard.  The younger, no longer with a voice, quickly shook his head violently, denying what was actually the truth.

 

“Even Madam Pince noticed your behavior.  No wonder she didn’t hesitate to chase me out.”  Mino grimaced at the memory, subconsciously placing a hand on his head where the book hit him.  “But I’m glad you finally made a move.”

 

“Well then, in that case,”  Mino smoothly took ahold of Jinwoo’s hand and scooted him closer.  “Since you said yes, you are to accompany me every Hogsmeade visit for the times I’ve missed anddd….”  Mino quickly placed a simple kiss on Jinwoo’s lips before running away while yelling.  “I can stare at you as long as I can now!”