OO5

YG High 2016

I really didn’t know how many times I had yawned. It’s really painful to yawn silently. If only I’m at home, I’d already opened my mouth as big as a hippopotamus. I rubbed my jaw as I looked back at the whiteboard. My eyes are slowly closing again. I need a new view. My head is looking outside of the window. The weather was quite hot and in return my eyes couldn’t take that scorching heat penetrating through my eyes. I turn away and looked at my side.

Blinks.

I raised my eyebrows in questioning manner at the guy who’s now smiling at my direction, showing his bunny teeth. What is Bobby trying to do? I thought as I frowned.

He grinned widely and mouthed ‘Sleepy?’

I couldn’t help but to jutted out my lower lip as I nodded only to receive a silent laugh from him. I rolled my eyes and rest my cheek on the palm, looking back at the whiteboard. But Bobby won’t budge from his position. He is still staring at me while resting his palm on his ear. I stared at him from the corner of my eyes only to see him smile. Just how on earth did he survived from the sleeping virus? As far as I can see everyone is at the same state as me. Afternoon class has always been my weakness. In addition, I had some chocolate milk during lunch earlier. Just great.

I tried to concentrate again, but my hand is scribbling all the demotivated words at the corner of my notebook. Suddenly a finger tapped on my table twice and it caught my attention. It was of course, Bobby’s. He left a candy mint on my table and withdraw his hand faster before the lecturer turns his back to the front.

How sleek. I thought as I took the candy.

I glanced at him sideways and mouthed ‘thank you’ to him, which makes his smile widens even more. I carefully unwrap the candy but it still makes that crumply annoying noise. I think I can sense Bobby looking amused at how careful I am right now. But not that I care. I hate it when people starts looking at you when they hear some unwrapping of candies. The candy is halfway opened but then a hand snatched the candy away. Whose hand? Of course, Bobby. When I look back at him he already successfully unwraps the candy for me and gave it back to me. I take it from him quickly and mouthed ‘thank you’ twice. He chuckled and gave a big silent laugh. Great. I guess I really am being too intense. I took the candy in my mouth and the mint started to do its magic. All my sleepiness vanished just like that. Well, only temporary. When I get to realise the candy was all gone, a hand left some candies on my table. Yes, Bobby’s hand. I look back at him. He still has that goofy smile and nod at the candy to indicate ‘help yourself’. Oh god, what is he? In the end, I supressed my laugh and take the candy. Surprisingly the wraps were already opened. How can he be so nice? I guess he’s not that bothersome to me now. I can see him as a considerate classmate.

 


Author's note: Hello. How is everyone doing? Especially to iKONICs. I cried for the last couple of days because of the news. I feel devastated and I really can't accept the fact that he's kicked out.. BUT!! There's no use weeping. AND!! I hope we stay strong together, iKON + iKONICs. Let's not give up on iKON and uri only leader, Kim Hanbin #OT7 forever!