OO4

YG High 2016

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Owaaah~ Thank you for the 22 subscribers! I feel motivated thanks to you guys so I wrote a chapter again! This update is for you <3


 

 

It was a day of curriculum activity & clubs registration and the hall were brimmed with YG High students. The first session started with a boring and long presentation about why we should join the clubs and the benefit of it. Being a good girl, I heard all of it but I never listened well. My mind was already feeling bothered ever since the History class and it didn’t get any better when girls all around me were being too noisy. I let out a quiet sigh. If only I can take the door on the left wing and disappeared from the crowd. I didn’t mind the crowd, I mind the noise. Girls and their non-stop gossips were the most annoying thing I can think of right now especially when my mood dropped. Do you want to know why did I feel so bothered?

 

I was in the middle of taking notes for the first lecture of History when my stomach did its magic. I felt a cramp on my lower tummy so I decided to go to the toilet. Behold, it was the time of the month again. Automatically I began to get grumpy. It’s like my brain just instructed me to do it since the time was coming. Well not really. I feel grumpy because I didn’t bring the ‘helper’ along when I was out. Now I had to go to the nursing room to rescue my day. It took me four minutes to reach to my destination. Just like that my day was saved. I shouldn’t be so grumpy anymore right? Well some other thing happened. The nurse asked me to come back to take a medicine after I’m done using the toilet to lessen the cramp. When I came back she’s not there anymore. Instead there was a guy in the middle of the room, looking lost. I was about to say something when he spun around. He must have sense my presence. He shouted to leave him alone. I got super shocked over his first ever words to me.

Just what the actual fuu-

Just what was his problem? I was just breathing and standing there while he was looking for something like a lost puppy. My thought of wanting to help him went washed away just like that. What a jerk. I rolled my eyes and hurriedly went out of the room, making sure to slam the door hard. I never thought boys could PMS too. I dissed in my head.

 

I scanned the crowd at the boys’ seat. I better not caught him today. I cracked my fingers to let off the steam.

“Let’s bring our Presidents and Representative for all of the clubs on stage!”

I looked back to the front. Some students were now standing on the stage. I saw a familiar face there. It’s the Maths boy, Jinwon-

“Good day everyone, I’m Jiwon a k a Bobby the Vice President of Basketball club! Our President couldn’t come today so I am here to speak on the behalf of the Basketball club. To all of the males, come and join us. You don’t need to be tall,” Bobby looked at the school’s president who was glaring at him in return.

I can’t help but to let out a chuckle. Kim Jinhwan, the senior and the school’s president was now rolling his eyes at him.

“Aye, man! I’m kidding,” Bobby gave a heart shaped arms above his head to Jinhwan and in return he gave Bobby a side eyes glance and a grin over his sly move.

The hall were erupted with cooing girls and annoyed grunts from the boys.

“Here we go again,”

“Bobby and his gayness again,”

“Seriously, these bromance never gets old.”

“I ship them!”

I heard people mumbling. I guess these two were close despite being ranked as senior and junior. The introduction and promotion continued on before we began registering. I got up from my seat and went to the booth full of clubs.

What do we have here? I wandered around the booth section once before I went back to my original spot. I never really think thorough of which club should I be joining. I’ll just follow my instinct today. What do I feel like doing aside running away? Yep, please exclude any club related to marathon because I can’t run or do extreme sports for long. My tummy growled in the middle of thinking. I want to eat. Then it is decided! I’m going to join culinary club.

A group of girls were in my way as the culinary booth was just in front of them. Are they queuing of not? I frowned. I looked down to my feet and to see my shoelace was undone. Squatting down, I began to tie it again.

“Is he joining culinary?” a girl in front of me asked her friends.

“I think he is, look! He’s writing his name down!”

“Oh my God, oppa wait for me!”

I shook my head at the group when I realised that they were stalking. I think the guy already walked away because the girls started rushing towards the booth to register their names. I got up and trailed off behind them.

“Sorry girls. We’re full!”

I tilted my head to the side and saw Chaeri behind the table. Well, she looked different from the earlier morning. Did she had a haircut? But how is that possible to get a haircut in school? Unless we have a secret hair salon here, I thought.

The group of girls were now dispersing, cleaely disappointed. Better luck next time, Cho Sunhee. I shrugged and gave a smile to Chaeri, who was looking at me as if she didn’t know me. Well she had this judging look. Before I get to leave from there, she manage to stop me with her words.

“Wait, you look normal,” she mumbled.

I raised my eyebrows in return. “I am normal,” I trailed off, unsure of what she meant by that.

“Do you still want to join Culinary Club?”

I stood back in front of the desk “But Chaeri, I thought you said it’s full?”

Chaeri laughed over my statement. “I’m not Chaeri,” she grinned and showed me her name tag so I can read it.

Lee Chaera..

I shot my head up and gave her an amazed look. “Daebak, are you two twins?”

“Yep!” she giggled. “I guess you’re in my sister’s class,”

I nodded my head, still didn’t get over these identical twins coming in my life. She’s like a copy paste of Chaeri but to differentiate them, Chaera’s brown hair stopped below her chest and she wore a spectacles.

“Thought so,” she shrugged. “Okay, still in?”

I nodded once before Chaeri- I mean Chaera took out the previous registration form. There were only few spots left. I took the pen and write out my name. Just after I was done filling in the necessaries, I saw the name above mine by chance.

Song Yunhyeong.

“I had to lie to the girls because the previous guy asked me for a small favour,”

“Him?” I pointed out the name above me.

“Mhm!” Chaera smiled brightly. “I don’t mind because he’s handsome anyway,” she grinned.

I let out a laugh. He is indeed a handsome and a fine guy. He indirectly shooed the girls away as politely as possible unlike that person. That jerk, tsk. Thank God I never see him around. I wished we never encounter paths anymore.

The school ended after we successfully registered three clubs. I took Culinary, Digital Art and after a good thinking, I took Reading club. It’s been awhile since I read books. I felt demotivated to buy a book or even went to the library after I knew Asianfanfics existed. The club itself provides motivation so why not grab the chance, right? Now I can't wait to enter the clubs!

 

 


Yunhyeong asking Chaera for help:

Who do you think is that 'jerk' who made you so annoyed?