OO3

YG High 2016

It was lunch time and I was in a cafeteria eating alone. I saw some of my classmates from Geography and Maths but I’m not that close with any of them. Every class that I entered always started with introduction sessions. We didn’t do any studying so far. I took a bite of my rice as my thoughts randomly replaying back of what happened during Maths class.

 

The bell rang to indicate that it was break time. I put my pen and notebook back in my bag.

“So Sunhee, is it?”

I looked up from my bag when someone called my name. It was the guy who sat beside me. What’s his name again? Jinwoo? Jinwon? I hummed waiting for this new classmate to talk.

“I think you’re pretty,” he gave me a wink before walking coolly out of the classroom.

‘What the heck just happened?’ I thought.

 

I cracked up for a bit. People who passed by my table gave me a weird look. I don’t blame them because I know it’s weird to laugh out of nowhere while you’re sitting alone in the cafeteria. I saw figures coming closer to me from the corner of my eye. I turned to the side and saw two of my homeroom classmates. They gave me a smile before standing beside the table.

“Sunhee! Are these seats taken?”

“Nope, you girls can sit here,” I gestured. What’s their name again? I’m so bad at memorizing names, I know. In the end I took a quick glance at their nametags.

“Chaeri and Yuhee,” I mumbled under my breath while I chanted their name multiple times before I took a look at their faces.

Chaeri has a fair skin, a big pair of doe eyes and brown wavy long hair that stops under her waist. Meanwhile Yuhee has a pair of almond shaped eyes, straight nose and natural straight black hair with a streak of brown extended from her long bangs. Both of them have lovely hairs while mine is short and stopped past the shoulders.

Surprisingly, we get along. We talked about hobbies and interests more. Yuhee said that there will be an extracurricular activities and club registration tomorrow in the afternoon. It will be held in a hall. It made me think of what club should I be joining. While Yuhee and Chaeri talked about the types of clubs, my eyes landed on a certain guy who was staring at our table.

“Who is that guy over there?” I mumbled, stopping their conversations.

Chaeri and Yuhee followed my gaze. Chaeri sighed and rolled her eyes. “I don’t know,” she mumbled.

By the sound of how she answered it made me think that she actually knew that guy.

“It’s Chaeri’s biggest admirer,” Yuhee grinned.

“Hey!” Chaeri tried to protest.

“What? I think everyone in the school already know. He made it too obvious anyway,” Yuhee .

I laughed thinking how cute Chaeri can be. She looked back at the guy and throw him a death glare making the guy grinned in satisfaction for successfully annoying her. He gave her a wink and a flying kiss which made us all gagged. When he leave the spot, Chaeri stomped her feet under the table.

“Stupid hoe,” she grumbled.

It took me by surprised to see an innocent looking girl like her to badmouth easily.

Yuhee saw me in a baffled state “Don’t worry, Sunhee. Hoe is actually his name,”

“You’re not cursing too, are you?” I asked in puzzlement.

Yuhee giggled. “Well, I’m not cursing. His name is Goo Junhoe. It spelled h o e at the back, so yeah,” she trailed off just to give me the idea.

I chuckled at it and just shook my head.

An abrupt noise and yells from behind made me jumped in surprised. I can’t help but to look back. The cafeteria went quiet and it got people to be whispering over it. I craned my neck as the students began to move towards the scene. I caught a glimpse of a boy that had his cheek plastered with a bandage, clearly had a pissed expression before my view was completely blocked with bodies of students.

“Don’t mind it,” Chaeri muttered.

“Hm?” I looked back at her with a questioning look.

“It always happen, you know, fights and misunderstanding. Boys,” she shrugged.

“Wouldn’t they get in trouble?” I frowned.

“Yes, they will. Those people are the regular students to visit a discipline room. But that doesn’t stop them from misbehaving,” Yuhee shook her head in disapproval. “You better stay away from them. Better yet, stay hundred feet away from them. They only cause trouble. I swear to God I was just breathing when they gave me a glare,” Yuhee recalled of her encounter with them.

“All in all, they’re troublemakers!” Chaeri added.

I nodded my head again. Too much information for one day, it’s okay. Cho Sunhee, you got this.

 

 


Author's Note:
It's such a short update, I know. I am actually stealing my work time to write this. I might take longer time to update after this because of my school project. ANYWAY! Thank you for the 11 subscribers. I hope you like it so far. <3

Goo Junhoe to Chaeri tbh lol