Oh, just kiss her already.

That ßσy Next Ðøøя [hiatus]

I watched Myungsoo sleep. Yeah, that sounds stalker-ish, but it's kinda hard not to when he's sleeping right next to you. On your bed.

---

"Myungsoo, I'm tired." You said, yawning.

Myungsoo turned to you, chuckling at your silly-ness, "Then go to sleep."

"But I can't walk, remember."

Myungsoo quickly picked you up and walked over to your room, "I'm getting sleepy too."

My eyes slowly closed as Myungsoo laid me on the bed carefully. I soon fell asleep, Myungsoo decided to sleep on the bed with me.

Myungsoo wrapped the blanket around the both of us, then he looked at me, "Goodnight Eunmi."

With that, we both fell into a deep slumber.

---

"So that's how you got here." I said to the sleeping Myungsoo.

I felt pain in my ankle, aish. "I hate moving tables." I said, poking my ankle.

Then Myungsoo shifted and finally woke up. Myungsoo rubbed his eyes as he sat up, "What time is it?"

I turned to him and shrugged.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, your bed is comfy." Myungsoo said, hugging a pillow.

I giggled, "You're such a weirdo."


Myungsoo piggy-backed me to the living room, "When can I walk again?"

"Don't know, does it still hurt?"

"Kinda." I said, trying to walk.

I stood up perfectly fine, but as I walked, I started limping.

Myungsoo watched my every step. Once he saw me limping, he ran to my side.

He chuckled, "I guess you still can't walk."

"I guess not." I pouted.

---

【A week later】

"Eunmi, it seems like your ankle successfully healed. Are you ready to walk again?"

I nodded, "Nae!"

I hopped off of the check up table and I began to walk.

I felt so happy, I could walk again!

I was stuck in the house for a whole week! Myungsoo would do everything for my, but he didn't have too.

Myungsoo and I bowed to the Doctor, then thanked him.

---

"Myungsoo! I could finally walk again!" I said, walking with my arms opened wide.

Myungsoo smirked, "Finally, I don't have to carry you around anymore. You were heavy."

"YAH! No I'm not!" I playfully pushed him.

We both laughed.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah!"

Myungsoo took me to a BBQ Restaurant down the street from the Hospital.

We ordered the usual kinds of meat. Once the meat arrived, we pigged out.

"Eunmi-ah, could I try that one?" He said, pointing to the meat with his chopsticks.

I looked at him, "Yeah, go ahead." Then I went back to eating.

"Aish, no. Could you feed it to me?" He flashed his smile at me.

I rolled my eyes, "You could get it yourself."

"But it would better if you fed me." He whined.

I sighed in defeat and agreed, "Say ahh." Then I fed a piece of meat to him.

He smirked, "Thanks Mimi."

'Mimi? Is that a nickname?'

I faked a cough, "Mimi?"

"Oh, it's your nickname I'm going to call you now."

I blushed, 'No one usually gives me nicknames.'

A little smirk appeared on Myungsoo's face, "Are you blushing?"

"No!" I said, waving my hands.

"Whatever you say babe."

I whined, "Don't call me that!"

---

Myungsoo decide to tease the heck out of me on our way back to my house.

"Are you going to go back to your house?" I asked, looking at him.

"Do you want me to leave?"

"Yes." I lied.

"Really?"

I bit my lip, "No."

"What?"

"Oh look! We're at my house, bye Myungsoo!" I said as I walked quickly.

But Myungsoo was too fast for me, he caught up to me and stood in front of me.

I mentally cursed at myself, "Yes Myungsoo?"

"Do you really want me to leave?"

I sighed, "Myungsoo, I don't want you to leave because you took good care of me and I'm thankful of that."

He softened, "Really? You don't want me to leave?"

I shook my head, "I actually want you to stay, haha." I started blushing like crazy.

He smirked, "I guess I'll stay then."

"You don't have to. Your house is right next door you know!" I tried convincing him.

Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, "But what if I want to stay?"

Now my face was completely red, "Myungsoo, do you...possibly...like me?"

He pulled me close to him, "Eunmi, I fell for you once you knocked on my door."

I pulled away from his grasp, "Myungsoo, don't tease me." I whined.

"I'm not teasing you, I'm telling the truth." Then he held both of my hands with his.

---

【Flashback; Myungsoo's POV】

Someone knocked on my door, I looked outside to see who it was. It was a girl, a girl who looked like an angel sent down to earth.

"Myungsoo keep your cool." I said to myself.

I opened the door, "Are you my Plummer?" I asked her, eyeing her from head to toe.

She shook my head, "I just wanted to welcome you to Seo--" Then I decided to slam the door.

I could hear her snicker, "Ackk. How mean, I was just going to welcome you!" She shouted, loud enough for me to hear.

I peeked out of the window and flips her off.  hangs wide open, "What a jerk."

Then I just stands there, smirking at her.

"She's going to fun to tease." I chuckled to myself.

---

【End of Flashback and Myungsoo's POV】

"You teased me because you liked me?"

"Eunmi, I liked you ever since I laid my eyes on you. You make me stutter whenever you're around me. I know we just met, but I feel like I knew you forever."

I blushed, "I feel the same way."

"W-what did y-you just say?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I said, I feel the same way."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Eunmi, do you really want me to stay with you."

"Yes, I'm 100% sure."

Then out of no where, "OH JUST KISS HER ALREADY!" An old lady shouted at us, she happened to be our neighbor from across the street.

Myungsoo smiled and leaned in to kiss me. I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back.

"I love you Eunmi."

I giggled, "Not so fast Mister."

"Ohoho, I know you love me babe." Then he pulled me back into another kiss.

•:´¨•☆ •.¸¸.•´´¯`•

I rushed this chapter too fast ;o;
I'm sorry, but I just wanted them together already xD

Thanks for reading :3