Greeting and a tough beating

That ßσy Next Ðøøя [hiatus]

Herro. Thanks for waiting patiently, hope you enjoy.


I was sitting at my desk, as usual. "I can't believe the finals are coming up. I've gotta pass."

I stared out my window to think, but then I saw a storage car driving in my neighborhood. Possibly a new neighbor?

I kept staring in interest, then the mover walked out of his car, with a boy. He wasn't just any boy, he looked like he was hiding something. Something that shouldn't be discovered.

"I might as well stop by to welcome him." I said to myself, then I went back to studying.

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

I walked cautiously up to his door step, then I knocked. I peeked through his windows, "Aish, I feel like a stalker."

Quickly, he opened the door. He stared at me with cold, fierce eyes. "Are you my Plummer?" He asked eyeing me from head to toe.

I shook my head, "I just wanted to welcome you to Seo--" Then he slams the door in my face.

I snicker, "Ackk. How mean, I was just going to welcome you!" I shout, loud enough for him to hear.

He peeks out his window and flips me off. My mouth hangs wide open, "What a jerk."

The boy just stands there, smirking at me.

I bite my lip, shaking my head slowly. "You'll get it later." Then I walk back to my house.


"What a big jerk. I just want to smack him in his face." I said as I started nagging off.

Then my stomach growled, "I should go buy some food to distract me from that jerk."

---

I walked to the nearest grocery market. I picked out the most simplest food ever; ramen, chips, banana milk, candy. Yeah yeah, laugh all you want. But I'm on a budget, pftt. My parents don't send me money, I have to earn my money. So mind as well spend my money on the important stuff, like food.

I paid and walked out, as I walked out I passed an ally way. "Aish, why is it so dark?"

I quickly walked past the ally as if I was going to die. "Yah, get back here you rascal!" I turned my head then CRASH.

I see all of my groceries on the floor. "Oh mianhae, mianhae." The beaten boy said then ran away.

I scoffed, "My poor grocery." Then I pick up the food off the floor.

I looked in the direction that the boy ran in, it was in the direction of where I lived.

---

I set the food on my dinning table, then look out the side window. "It's that guy, wait. He looks beaten. It can't be that same guy who ran into me. That jerk?"

I thought to myself, "I should go help him though."


I knock on his door, "Yah! You here?"

I see him look through his window, rolling his eyes, then walking away.

"Yah! I know you want to open the door for me!" I said, pouting.

click clank

His door opens, "What do you want now?" He says, covering his left eye immediately.

I squinted my eyes, "You're a terrible liar. What happened to your eye?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me! I got an ice pack, just ask."

He sighed, "Can you just give me the ice pack?"

I smiled, "Nae, I'll go get it."

As I turn, just before I even started walking, he closes the door on me.

"Tckk. What's your problem! I was just going to help!" I say, banging on the door.

He just smirks and walks back to what he's doing.

"Yah! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" I ask, screaming loudly.

He walks back to the window and mouths "Get the f-ck out".

I roll my eyes, pick up rock, and throws it at his window. But of course, it bounces off and lands somewhere .

I cross my arms, "Why are you so mean?"

I could see him laughing.

"Jerk."

---

【The Next Day】

I woke up from a deep sleep, I walk downstairs with a big blanket around me.

knock knock

I look at my door, "Who's up this early?"

I walk towards my door and opened it.

There I see that jerk from next door.

I smirk, "What do you want now?"

"Are you mocking me?"

"Hm, let me guess. Yeah."

"Well Anyways, I came to apologize."

I let out a little laugh, "Apologize? Pwaha. For the first time. Good job!" I said sarcastically, while clapping my hands.

He raises his eyebrow, "Didn't you want to know my name?"

I pause for a while, "Your name? Who would want to know your name?"

"Ahem, obviously you."

I pout, "Fine. What's your name?"

He smirks, "Myungsoo Kim. Yours?"

"Eunmi, Eunmi Lee."

Then I look over at his face, it looks shocked.

"What the heck, Myungsoo? You alright?" I wave my hand in front of his face.

"Y-yeah. Well, nice to meet you Eunmi. See you around." Then he quickly walks back to his house.

I watch him walk back, "That was, weird."

---

I smelt a weird odor in my house. "Aish, what's that smell?" I said pinching my nose.

The trash.

That one thing I hate taking out, the garbage.

I walked outside and threw the trash away. I turn to my side and see Myungsoo standing there.

I jumped, "Yah! You scared me!" I playfully push him.

"Crybaby."

I scrunch my nose up and pout, "So Anyways, how's your eye?" I poked it.

He flinched, "Don't touch it!"

I pull my hand away quickly, "Haha, sorry."

He glares at me.

"Don't stare at me like that!" I whine.

Then he chuckles out of no where, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing."

"Whenever you say nothing, it's always something. Smart one!" I hit him on his head.

He started rubbing his head, "It's just that it's fun teasing you."

"Teasing? What a bully." I say crossing my arms.

Myungsoo laughs again, "Yeah teasing, you like it don't you?"

"NO!"

"Yeah huh, look you're blushing."

"No I'm not. Shush up weird boy."

"Weird boy? You're the crybaby!" He says, pointing to me.

I walk back to my front door, "Whatever weird boy!" Then I walk in.

"Okay, bye crybaby. I'll tease you more tomorrow." Myungsoo then chuckles and heads back to his house.

"Gahh, I hate guys like him."

"But then you'll fall in love with him, watch." I turned around. "Who's that?"

I started to worry, "Who the hello kitty was that!" I ran to my couch and cuddled up in a ball.

I looked around, nothing.

"Yah, it's just your thoughts talking to you."

I loosened up, "Ohh. Why do you think I'll fall for Myungsoo? My neighbor."

"Just look at you, you're falling in love. Your heart beats faster whenever you're with him."

"But I just met him."

"Your feelings will grow more fonder."

"Watch, I'll prove you wrong thoughts." I said, hugging my knees.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Thanks for reading, paii paii. See you soon. heh. o(⊙▽⊙)oOhmymyungsoo