A Dose of Disaster

Cloudy With a Chance of Falling For You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jonghyun sat down waiting for someone at the park near his house. After a while she finally came. She covered his eyes using her hand but he already knew who it was. 

Jessica appeared before him hugging him."I haven't seen you for a week." She said. 

"Sorry about that, I had to produce an album for a girl group." He said smiling. He then remembered why he had called her. 

"So where are we going?" She asked. Jonghyun grabbed her hand and put her in the passenger's seat of his car. It was a very short ride. Jessica stepped out and was dissapointed. 

"Your house?" She sighed. He didn't respond and continued pulling her towrds what he wanted to show her. They went inside of his piano room. In there sat a beautiful white and gold grand piano. 

Jessica walked towards it fascinated at how clean and shiny it looked. She ran her fingers softly along the keys and on the top of the piano.  

"I am writing a song and I want you to help me write it." He held onto her hand. 

"Jonghyun you know that I don't do that st-" Jonghyun interrupted," I know but can't the famous Jessica Jung lend me her beautiful voice for even a second?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. 

She blushed when he called her voice beautiful and laughed at the fact that a grown man like him is using puppy dog eyes. She thought he looked pitiful so she agreed to do it. 

He hugged her and went to play the song on the piano. Jessica used her elbow to rest against the piano as she listened to the song he created. She tapped her fingers. Soon she hummed a tune that would go along with the song. 

Jonghyun closed his eyes while playing the piano loving how soft and delicate Jessica's singing voice was. It would make any guy's heart flutter. For a nano second he thought that Onew was a lucky man for getting married to a girl like her. 

He thought his fiance was also like that. Taeyeon has a voice that can make everyone go in awe. As Jessica hummed she started to sing one line that she thought she be in the song. 

"Something always brings me back to you and it never takes too long." She sang. Jonghyun got up and kissed her lips. The both of them continued until they realized what they were doing. The both of them backed away. 

"Noona I am so sorry." He apologized bowing down. Jessica shook her head to say no. 

"It is my fault for being so irresistible." She joked. The two of them laughed and after deinking some tea, Jessica had to leave cause she had a meeting to go to. 

Jonghyun couldn't stop thinking about the kiss that the both of them shared. He slapped

Please log in to read the full chapter