Scandal

Cloudy With a Chance of Falling For You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica POV 

Since I had no paperwork to do today, I went to go and monitor my boys. I like to call them mine because they are like sons or little brothers to me. 

The eleven boys stopped talking once they noticed me and bowed down. I bowed back to them smiling."Ma'am would you like some water." One of them named Suho asked shyly. I laughed at how much he tried to get me to give him brownie points. 

"Come on boys, we are going on a feild trip." They were put in two seperate cars and Kris tagged along with them.  After a whole two hour drive we finally reached their destination. We were near the country side of Korea and could almost see the mountains in North Korea. 

My children ran off on to the nearby beach while Kris groaned and followed them trying to get them to calm down. I turned around and suddenly bumped into someone. It was Jong hyung. 

"Well, well, well if it isn't the oh so busy Ms. Jessica Jung." Jonghyun smiled. I laughed playfully hitting him on the arm. 

"What about you. Aren't you known for living inside of your recording studio? " I shot back at him. He rolled his eyes. 

"What brings you here anyways on this lovely day?" He asked me. I took a quick glance at the boys to see them being scolded by Kris. I giggled as Baekhyun seemed the most guilty. 

"I decided to take my boys put on a trip to find inspiration for my new designs." I told him. 

"Weird, because I brought my girls here to find inspiration for my music. Are you copying me Ms. Jung?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes. I took a glance again and saw my boys ogling over what seemed to be Jonghyun's girls. 

"YAH!" I yelled at them. Jonghyun laughed at me. 

"Very professional Ms. Jung." He teased me again. 

"Call me that one more time and you will not live to see another day." I said giving him my signature cold glare. He quieted down while I sighed satisfied with the results. The two of us decided to take a walk, chatting about things when Kris suddenly ran up to the two of us. He looked very serious, more serious than he ever did before. 

"What is

Please log in to read the full chapter