Newbies

Cloudy With a Chance of Falling For You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica POV 

I watched as eleven boys stood in front of my desk all smiling like idiots and handing me their contracts. "So why did you choose to be my models?" I asked. I directed the question to one boy that I remember the last time I saw had chubby cheeks. 

He knew I was staring at him, "Well you are the youngest person ever to be a successful fashion designer and we really look up to you and love your designs." His name tag said Minseok. I was flattered and thought the asnswer was good enough. I signed an approval on each contract. 

"Kris, come here for a second." I called in English. He came and bowed to all the boys. 

"Guys, I want you to meet Kris Wu. He is a supermodel from Canada and France and he will be your designer and mentor. Go show them around." I said. He took the boys out and I slumped in my chair looking at all the paperwork on my desk. I remembered that if I finish this now I will be free for the rest of the week. 

A knock was on my door, "Come in!" I yelled. He stepped in with food from McDonald's. I squealed and ran to hug him and kiss him. 

"Baby what are you doing here?" I asked the love of my life. 

"I know that you have had a busy week and I just wanted to cheer you up." He said. He took out a double decker cheeseburger out of the bag and a salad. He gave me the salad knowing that I was on a diet. 

"Onew, you shouldn't have done all of this. It is just making me love you more." I said enjoying the taste of the grilled chicken tossed into the salad. 

After eating my lunch he helped me finish up my paperwork for an upcoming meeting I have next month about resale values. He left also busy with his job. I decided to go and check up on the tour. 

It seemed to be going well. Me and Kris have the same exact personality. We are both cold towards others and take our jobs very seriously. 

"We are really looking forward to working with you hyung." One whose name tag read Baekhyun said enthusiastically. I liked his bubbly personality. It reminded me of someone I know to well. He would do great in being in my catalogs. 

"Don't call me that, I am not Korean." He said annoyed. I decided to step in the ball game since Kris is short fused. I gave my most sincere smile. 

"Now, Now dear Bacon. I will call you that." I said putting a han

Please log in to read the full chapter