Same team

70% happiness?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*RING....*
"Ladies and gentlemen, I guess all of you ar curious about why there aren't any homeworks after taking this lesson for 2 months. This is because we are having a collaboration with the design department, another lesson you all are taking to build a toy that you all feel will be able to make a change to the society so now get into team of 3 teams of 5 and 2 teams of 6." said Mr Song.

After the announcement was made, immediately I asked Minjae which was sitting beside me to be in the same team as how we are sitted as we have exactly 5 people and she agreed without hesitation. I was please as the group doesn't has Minji existence.

Just then, Mr Song asked who doesn't has a team. 3 people came to the front and that include Minji and just that coincidentally Mr Song put her in my team and asked whether we have any objections and of course I do but I just couldn't find a way to phrase it so I just agreed solemnly.

After the group is formed, we immediately start our discussion and this is when I found out that Minji and I always clash into each other idea. We are simply not suitable to be in a team just like how we are in real life.

"I have a idea where we could build a toy house which fully uses only solar panel to work." I suggested.

"No! We should build a toy house that contains different toy in it so that people can play various games in just a toy house." Minji said firmly.

I was speechless and angry at the same time. Who is she to be so rude? We are a team if she doesn't agree with my idea she can say nicely I thought to myself.

After those discussion, my team decided to go with Minji's idea. We submitted our proposal and started to design how the toy house will look like and which material we are using to build this toy house.

The design part took about 5 days to complete and similarly Minji and I went through a lot of arguments as she can't agree with me and neither do I agree with her. But afterall, I was in charge of buying hinges, one of the most expensive item.

Like how the design is going to be, I bought a total of 6 hinges immediatly after school as I was looking forward to build my team toy house as afterall the team doesn't only consist of Minji so I can just simply ignore her and do my part.

 I went to the design room as the first lesson was design lesson. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter