Real Start

70% happiness?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, young adults, you are all spread out and seated with your friends am I wrong? Well, jajang! I have a seating plan now go sit accordingly." Ms Shin said as she raised the plan.

Of course the class grumbled like who doesn't want to sit with their friend? But I was happy that the plan stated that Minjae would be sitting in an empty table beside mine and Minji would be far away from us. Like for 1 week both of them kept communicating and leaving me out of every of their "little conversation" and I had enough but what can I do? Minjae is my only friend so i got to obey her.

"Ya, Minjae who is sitting on that empty spot beside you though?" I asked

"I think its someone that is called Himchan but there is someone named like that in our class? Minjae asked curiously.

"EXCUSE ME? I am Kim Himchan, that famous handsome guy in class and yes there is someone named like this is the class." Himchan said with an annoyed tone and I just shook my head.

The whole orientation last week, Minjae was so attached with Minji whereas I was more attached to Daehyun and his clique because well.. they saw that I was abandoned so they invited me in their clique. I swear that was the best part for the whole orientation, being with Daehyun.. and his clique. For Minjae because she was too concerned with Minji, she didn't even know who her classmates are except for me and Minji. In her eyes, there was only the one and only Minji.

"YA Yeoja, who is sitting beside you?" Himchan asked.

"Meolla and how many times must I tell you to not call me yeoja but yoonjo?" I said, annoyed.

Then suddenly a tall guy can and sat besde me. He was Junwu better known as the very nice guy and one of the class nerd. I didn't mind anyone sitting beside me so I introduce myself to him and so he did the same thing. From that moment, not just his actions even his voice prove that he is a very nice person.

2 weeksjust passed by quickly like that.  From that 2 weeks I learnt so much about Junwu he may be a nerd but inside him definitely isn't. We share so much of the same interest for example we both love the same music band, we like drawing and we both "click" really well. However, he could just only talk to people that open up to him, like me. But, not everyone is like me willing to communicate with the "class nerd"  instead they are my opposite.

Seeing that he is a class nerd, everyone bullies him by calling him names throwing papers at him etc but Junwu never once complains about it. Furthermore, he cleans the class everyday after everyone leaves even when no one asked him to do so. So that became a reason as to how the whole class throws their duty of cleaning the class together to him, just one person. Yet he still never once complain about it.

"Junwu, is it worth to clean the class for our classmates everyday when they bullies you?" I asked.

"I mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter