Ice breaking

70% happiness?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We had a 3 days orientation camp before school officially start for freshmen. Many things happened in these short three days. Friendship were formed yet with the people I dislike.

"Minjae let's eat," Minji said as she locks arm with Minjae, pulling her toward the canteen and leaving me there, alone. Minjae didn't even care if I was alone or not, she just went along with Minji, joking and laughing, leaving me with no choice but to drag my feet and follow. 

"Minjae! Hurry and meet my new friends from the other class." Minji shouted.

With no hesitation, she left her seat and went to Minji. "This is Yoojin and this this is Alice." Minji introduced them to Minjae.

"Hey! Nice to meet you I am Minjae. I hope we can become best friend because I really do like Minji a lot." Minjae said as she headlock Minji.

I shot them a glare which was only return by Minji satisfied smile and thats when I felt that that smile means more than just satisfaction.

"Ya you seems really close to Minji lately huh?" I asked Minjae while we were changing, ready for the campfire.

"Yeap! She is super friendly and whats more I feel like we connect well" Minjae said.

"Then what about us? We don't connect?" I asked

"Like you know we are friends for 10 years so we already know each other a lot. Plus Minji seems really friendly you can "click" with her too" she said.

Before I could say anthing, Minji cut me off.

"HEY! Minjae and Yoonjo why are both of you taking so long? LET'S GO NOW!!" Minji shouted at us.

We went to the campfire together but all I could feel is being left out. It seems like both of them are friends for 10 years instead of me and Minjae. Like did they care about my existence? I am here in front of them yet both of them treated me as if I was transparent they sling their arm together and left me alone again, tagging them behind.

"Minjae I want to sit beside you!" Both me and Minji said in unison

"OMG I didn't know I was that popular though ㅋㅋ I will sit in the centre then" Minjae laughed off the topic.

I was burning with jealousy inside my heart after I heard that statement from Minji's mouth I don't know what's with me either but I was just simply a bit protective. I mean Minjae has other friends beside me too and I don't know some of them even so I don't feel any discomfort but this time I felt something off with Minji like she isn't suppose to belong here, friends with us. I was so focused on the topic in my head that I did not hear someone calling me.

"Yoonjo, can you move a bit to your right? We have 6 people" Daehyun asked.

Seeing that I wasn't responding, he thought he remebered my name wrongly so he started calling all sort of weird name.

"Joyoon? Yoonie shi? Noonjo? Yoonji? Hey excuse me?" Daehyun called while poking me.

"Woah woah chill bro.what do you need?" I asked feeling shocked from his poked.

"Woah chill girl XD I need you to move a bit to your right because we have 6 people here? Daehyun said laughing at my previous speech.

'"Oh ok but actually you could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter