Brand new start

70% happiness?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OMMA, APPA WHY ARE YOU ALL TAKING SO LONG WE NEED TO ENROLL LIKE NOW!!!!!!!" Yoonjo shouted.

"Yeobo look at this little one all excited to get into high school hahahaha this is so cute," my mum said to my dad while ruffling my hair.

"So should we go now?" My dad asks teasingly.

"OF COURSE WE SHOULD AND I AM NOT LITTLE I AM 17" I shouted with a little pout on my face.

I have always been counting down to the time I had left in middle school and now I am finally leaving middle school which makes me so excited as I wil get to meet and make new friends. Since I am an outgoing and popular kid in both elementary and middle school, it wouldn't be hard to make tons of friend even if I don't, I have one of my childhood friend, Minjae enrolling in the same high school with me.

Omma did you bring your identification card? Did you bring my birth certificate? Did you bring my leaving school certificate? The one you said you will laminate? I throw my mum a ton of question which was only returned with a giggle.

Yes, dear. How many times do you need to ask and do I need to answer?" My mum said while trying to be annoyed.

After 45 minutes, which seems like a decade for me, we finally reached the school. It was a very big school and the environment was pleasant. Student councilors started to greet us with a wide smile on their face which makes me feel more welcome than ever. But never did I ever imagine what will happen next in school.

We went up to the hall to assemble in our class and just as I assumed, I see no familiar faces and that's when my phone started to ring.

"Hey, Yoonjo where are you? I think I am lost. I walked for 10 minutes but all I see is houses. Minjae, my childhood friend said in a panic.

Seems like a lost cat can't find its way home ㅋㅋ I will go fetch you. Tell me the block you are at now? I said while giggling.

"I am at block 343," Minjae said.

"Minjae are you kidding? You are just a few blocks away. You really ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter