Chapter 5

Anything Could Happen

2 years later

Nana went to Boston for a meeting. There, held a big Korea Corp. that all Korean Businesses are looking to share a stock of. Nana went to the hotel she was staying at. As she checked herself in the clerk told her she didn’t book one before hand so all the rooms are booked. “Excuse me? I’ve been to this hotel a few times in the past I know the owner here. I swore I booked a week before can you check it again?” “No Ma’am, our computer cannot find your name. I am so sorry.” “Are you serious right now? I have a meeting in 30 minutes…” “I am so sorry ma’am,” the clerk replied, “There’re nothing I can do…” Nana rubbed her temples. Just when she turned around she bumped into a man. “Excuse you?” She looked up at him. “Hyunsik?! What are you doing here?” “I see you exterminated your contract from my business… You also never picked up my phone any of my phone calls…” Hyunsik mugged her and spoke with a mean voice. “Ah.. Well Hyunsik, I’ve kind of exterminated you and Sehun from my hotel… You’re a great owner but our contract ended and now I am free. So with that being said, I have to go.” Nana excused herself. “Give this woman my room.” Nana turned around. “If she agrees to go on a date with me.” Hyunsik continued. ‘Damn’ she thought. She had a meeting and she cannot book another hotel within 30 minutes. Nana blanked then quickly put on a fake smile, “Oh yes, I will go on a date with you Mr. Maxwell.” She nods and grabbed the room key on the desk. “Alright see you later at Mix, 7pm.” Nana gave the location and time and smiled at Hyunsik and then back at the clerk before taking off. “Sir? She doesn’t look so interested in your company…” The clerk told Hyunsik. “Well that’s because I’ve never tried to court her.” He smiled and walked out of the hotel.    

 

Mix

Nana arrived at the bar. She got a call from Hyunsik and he told her he couldn’t make it tonight because something came up. “Just great, I got stood up.” Nana murmured then shrugged her shoulders. She took a few shots. A bunch of girls came in the bar screaming as if they saw some god. She turned to look and saw Sehun walking in with some girl.

 

Sehun have been seeing his assistant Unee. She at first didn’t want to but he kept on urging to get her attention so they decided to start seeing each other. “Ugh, really? What a perfect time.” Nana rolled her eyes and took another shot. As Sehun and Unee seated, Sehun asked Unee to go to the Golden Ball with him. It’s a Yacht party. Unee agreed. Sehun isn’t looking for a relationship but because with Nana being around, he needed to get his mind off of things. Sehun thinks Unee is cool, and that she’s just like Nana. “Bartender!!! Another shot please before I goooo!” As Sehun tries to conversate with Unee, some girl from the bar kept on screaming for more shots. Just then a man approaches Nana. “Hey baby, let me take you home.” “Home?” Nana smirked. “What do I look like? An easy girl?” The man leaned in for a kiss and Nana shove his face with her purse. The man got angry and raised his hands at Nana. Sehun blocked the man’s hand then punched him in the face. The man got scared and ran out the door. Sehun turned around and saw Nana. “Nana?” He grabbed her arm. “Oh? Sehun? It’s you?” She gave him a shot. “Came to drink?” He grabbed the shot and put it down. “Stop, you’re wasted on a work night.” “I know. Isn’t it fun?” “Let me drive you home Nana.” “Sehun, who’s that?” Unee asked as she approaches them. “Hi, I’m Nana. We were high school lovers! Lovers can you believe it?!” Nana took the last shot as she giggled. “What?” Unee replied. Sehun rolled his eyes, “Unee, here’s money for a taxi. You go home first. We will talk tomorrow.” “No stay!” Nana grabbed Unee’s risk. Unee moved Nana’s hands and walked off. “You scared her away!” Nana laughed. “C’mon.” Sehun picked up Nana. “Let me go you !” He was able to put her in his car. 

 

He dropped Nana off at her hotel. He spotted Hyunsik at the hotel entrance door. As Hyunsik sees them approaching he walks towards Sehun’s car. “Nana is drunk.” Sehun said to Hyunsik as he got out of the car. “Give me Nana.” Hyunsik said walking to the passenger side to grab Nana. Sehun just watched him. As he picks up Nana, he brought her to the entrance. Sehun just followed then spoke, “Hey, take care of Nana.” Hyunsik turned back and watched Sehun go back to his car. He smirks before whispering, “I’d do it 10x than you’d ever have…” Then took Nana to her hotel room. Sehun drove off thinking about the past as always. He does want to work things out with Nana, but his pride was too high now. Plus he knew that Nana doesn’t even want him.

 

Hyunsik carried Nana to her hotel bed. He brought some water and set it at the night stand. He set beside her then turned off the lights. He got up from the bed but Nana pulled him down onto her. Hyunsik in disbelief but he was also liking it. “Where do you think you’re going?” Nana slurred. Hyunsik leaned down and kissed her. She kissed him back. Then she stopped and whispered, “Sehun, I’ve always loved you and I always will.” Hyunsik got angry and kissed her once more and harder this time. She didn’t even hesitate at all which made him even angrier. He took off her clothes then his.

 

Next Day

Nana woke up with a hangover. She laid in bed for awhile, thinking about what happened last night. “Oh no! Sehun!” She screamed. She knew she slept with someone but the only person she remembered seeing was Sehun. She was a bit excited and a bit nervous. She looked at her night stand an saw a note. She picked up the note that said, “Hey love, enjoyed the night, see you at the party.” “Party?! How can he say that when we slept together that … Wait maybe he is going with that girl I saw at the bar? And… And… I was just a one night stand…” She wept. Then her hotel phone rang. She picked it up, “Nana, you have a phone call. It’s Mr. Maxwell.” Thanks manager, send the call over.” Nana picks up the phone. “Sik?” “Yes Nana, I was wondering if you wanted to go to a Yacht party with me.” “Well I have so much work. I don’t think I can go. “C’mon. There is free food and alcohol.” “Well, okay fine I’ll go…” Nana laughed. “So is that a yes?” “Yes fine whatever!” “Alright get ready tomorrow night by 8.” “Okay, what colors are you wearing?” “Well I wanted you to choose.” “Okay…. How about blue?” “mmm, blue sounds good!” “Okay tomorrow at 8, bye Sik oppa!” “Bye Miss Nana.”

 

Hyunsik feels guilty after what he did to Nana. But if it’s the only way to make Nana forget Sehun, he would do anything.

 

Yacht Party

“Nana you look… beautiful.” Hyunsik complimented her as he opened the door for her to walk on the red carpet to the yacht. She takes Sik’s arms and they walked in the party. Sehun spotted Nana as they entered. He clinched on his glass cup. She was so beautiful he thought. “Sehun what’s wrong?” Unee asked as she stared at Nana. “Nothing.” He smiled at her, “Let’s dance.” “Okay.” They head to the dance floor. Nana could see Sehun but she could care less now. She was at the food area eating as Sik was shaking hands with all of the Presidents and CEOs. “Nana is that you?” “Oh hi Ms. Robin!” “It’s been too long! Are you married now?” Ms.Robin owns a jewelry company. She’s at old age and is super rich. “Oh, no Ms. Robin.” “Well how coincidental! I want you to meet someone.” “Ms. Robin I already have someone.” Nana lied. “Oh c’mon it’s just a dance Nana!” She grabs Nana and runs to the dance floor pulling the man in front of them around. “She’s the young gal I was talking to you about!” Nana and Sehun looked at each other in shock! “Dance you two, toodles!” And just like that Nana and Sehun were together once again. Sehun handed out a hand. “I don’t think it’s a good idea.” Nana said and turned around. Sehun grabbed her risk to turn her back around to him. “When is it ever a good idea? C’mon.” She sighed and decided to dance with him. At that moment May entered the Yacht. She spotted Nana and Sehun dancing. Watching them for awhile, she’s now gotten angry and ran on stage to grab the mic. “Well Well Well.” The music stopped. Sehun and Nana suddenly let go of each other’s hand s and stared at May. “Look who is here. Ms. Nana!” Everyone turned to look at Nana. Nana just smiled. May continued, “Did you know she is the President of Dream Hotel? How did she do that? Well let me tell you she probably dated filthy rich men and took their money. Right Sehun?” Everyone looked at Sehun. Nana turned to Sehun, “Is this your idea?!” “Wait! I’m not finished Nana.” “Just stop May!” Sehun yelled. “Why? I did everything for you Sehun!” “What do you mean?” “Nana was pregnant with your child.” “Shut up May!” Nana yelled. Everyone was in shock. “Wait I am not finished Sehun.” “I think you are!” Sehun yelled back at May and walked towards her. “I was the one who killed her baby.” Nana’s eyes widened. All the security came to take May off stage. May just laughed. Everyone was rushing out of the party. Nana was in shock. She was frozen. Her precious baby… She started screaming. She screamed and screamed. Hyunsik came running and took Nana out of the Yacht. Sehun was frozen, too. So many things running through his head. He ran after Nana. When he caught up to Nana he grabbed Nana’s arm. “Stop it Sehun. You’ve done enough.” Sik said and grabbed Nana back. “I trusted that !!!!” Nana screamed and cried. “Let me take Nana.” Sehun asked Sik. “Sehun….” Unee came and grabbed Sehun. “Whats going on?” “Leave me alone Sehun. I don’t ever want to see you ever again!” “Nana wait!” Sehun grabbed Nana. “I love you Nana, I always have loved you, and I still do! I can never stop thinking about you. I’m in so much pain without you.” “Why? Because I was pregnant with your child huh? If I wasn’t pregnant with your child, you wouldn’t have came back to me. I would still be that same ed up girl you thought I was!” “Nana! It doesn’t matter anymore. If you say it right now that you still love me we will start anew again! I swear I will never hurt you again!” Nana stepped away from Hyunsik and walked up to Sehun. “Sehun… I went to see your father after I had a miscarriage. Your dad was sick. He told me that he hated you because you weren’t his child. He said that your mother cheated on him. But even thought you weren’t his child he still wanted you to inherit his riches. I went to see him because he was the closest thing to you at that time. You never came back to see me. Don’t you know how much it hurts me during my whole accident?” Nana cried. “I’m sorry Nana I’m sorry! I’m sorry I’m sorry.” Sehun got on his knees. Nana bent down to him and she wiped her tears. “Our baby made me stronger. Your dad accepted me as his daughter-in-law before he died. I was already happy. That is why I never looked for you but I hated you. Now that you know everything, I am just relief. I want nothing from you. Sehun, it’s over.” She helped Sehun up. “Don’t say that Nana don’t. I love you Nana.” Nana put one of his hands on her stomach. “You hear that baby? Daddy always loved you. So don’t you ever be sad or feel lonely ever again.” Nana cried, “Sehun, we don’t love each other. If we did we would not be standing here like this today.” “It was all a misunderstanding Nana! I won’t let you go!” “You have Unee now. I have Hyunsik. Let’s move on like we plan huh?” Nana suggested and wiped her tears. “No Nana. No!!!” Hyunsik grabbed Nana’s hand. “Let’s go.” And they walked off. “Sehun you still have me…” Unee spoke to Sehun in a calming voice.