Chapter 1

Anything Could Happen

 

-Nana's Condo 8:30AM-

"Nana, you have a meeting around 1pm, your mom wants dinner at 7pm and your sponsor photo shoot will be at 5pm." Yuri, Nana's friend and assistant read down the list after waking Nana up from her bed.

"Alright alright!!!!" Nana yelled running around finding her outfit and brushing her teeth.

"I got you Latte and a cream bread from Katy's Caffe, too." Yuri added.

"Okay thanks love!" Nana replied putting on her shoes.

They headed to the car. "You know it's going to be my birthday this Friday right Nana?" Yuri asked curiously. "Of course Ri, I know! That's why I have already RSVP us in Club 108." Nana replied cockily. "Oh my gosh you s-l-u-t!" Yuri laughed as she got excited.

-Dream Hotel-

"Alright Yuri, sort out our investments so far and contact all of the customers with late fees. Um, if you're done with that please prepare the meeting room, thanks!" Nana said and blew Yuri a kiss as she separated from Yuri entering the hotel. "Yes baby girl!" Yuri smiled and walked to her office.

"Da da da..." Nana hummed and murmured as she sat in her office flipping through her papers. Just then she came across a CEO project that has the logo EXO. She thought to herself and prayed it wouldn't be who she thinks it is. Everyone knows the handsome blonde haired, rumored to be a player and sporty man, Sehun from EXO company. News out that he just inherited his father's company and wants to buy parts of every hotel in Korea to expand his company investments. Nana rubbed her forehead in disbelief... She knows she'll have to face him one day. But that one day she hoped it would never come. She's too angry, no she's too strong now to linger onto the past. She'd love to see him again one day that way he'd know that she didn't need him then and now. She stamped the project with "APPROVE" and smirked. "YOU ARE DEAD," she thought and mugged the paper.

-Dinner at 7PM-

"Over here honey!" Nana's mom waved as Nana walks in the restaurant.

"Hi mom," nana said approaching and took a seat, "How was your day?"

"Forget that honey, so I wanted to talk to you about Uncle Lee's Son, he's a doctor!" Her mom said cutting her question off. Her mom and she have a close relationship, especially with her dad out of the picture. Nana grew up poor but yet she works hard for what she wants. Her mom worked hard as well that is why Nana got to go to TKO Academy, where most rich students go. "Mom!" Nana frowned, "you know I am too busy working I don't have time for blind dates." "Uh hello honey, that's why you need a husband to help with your income so you don't have to work!" Her mom replied angrily. "Mom I have my own income..." Nana sighed, "Mom do you want to order now?" Nana's Mom frowned, "Get me the chicken Alfredo..." "Mom, don't worry about me..." Her mom started crying, "You started out with nothing, and you were so stressed then. I'm just so worried for you." "Mom, I'm fine... Look at me now, no look at us now! Better than ever. So smile, k mom? Smile." Nana said comfortably. Her mom nodded, "ye, we worked too hard to be sad Nana." She wiped her tears with her handkerchief. "Eat Nana, work hard and make me proud!"

-Nana's Condo-

Nana was getting ready to get in bed. Just then she gets a call. "Hello, this is Nana, president of Dream Hotel?" she stated picking up the call. "Yes, this is Maxwell from Dream hotel corp." "Oh, Mr. Maxwell? How have you been?" Nana asked in shock. "I'm very well, sorry for the late call but I just got a notification that EXO company was approved.." "Ah yes Mr. Max, I approved it, is there a problem?" "No no, just that I needed you to be on this project.. you know? It's very important that we have EXO working with us. They have already raised the ratings on two other hotels. We are hoping to come in third." "Yes sir, I understand but I'll have my assistants and the manager work on this project." "No Ms. Nana, I think you're misunderstanding something. You became President of this hotel because we think you have the quality. You have a much higher position than an assistant or manager. I suggest you work on this project. Do you understand now? Because if we lose his interest then we will lose our ratings since you approved this project already..." "" Nana thought. "Aye yes Mr. Maxwell, I will get on it." She clicked after saying her goodbyes and sighed. "Work hard Nana! Work hard!" she said to herself and patted her back.

-EXO Company-

"Mr. Sehun where would you like this frame?" Sehun's assistant Manny asked.

"Ahhhhhh, YES there!" Sehun pointed. (Knock knock knock) "Come in.." Sehun groaned. "Mr. Sehun, you have a meeting with Dream Hotel's president at 10am." Assistant Unee handed Sehun the papers. "Ah, you must be my fathers' assistant! No wonder he's never home and spends more time here at the office. Did you know my mother had multiple over girls like you?" Sehun giggled. "Mr. Sehun, I think you got me all wrong, I just started working here after you got hired. May I leave now if you have nothing else to say?" "Ouu, I like you Ms......" He squinted and read her name tag while sitting at his desk, "Ms. Unee! That's right... you may go." He smiled in dissatisfied with her attitude.

He went through the papers then he slammed his hands on his desk. "Nana is the president of the hotel?!" He said to himself in disbelief. (Ring Ring Ring) He looked at his phone, it's May, his child hood friend. He picked up, "waadup May....". May and Sehun grew up together. May's family took care of Sehun because Sehun's mom was always in and out of the hospital while his dad was too busy to ever see him. Now his father has passed and his mom too. "Hey Sehun! Let's go to club 108 this Friday! I heard the RSVP is hot so there must be a lot of people!" "You know I can't miss it..." Sehun replied, "it's a date!" he joked. "Yeah sure, pick you up by 9pm!" "Alright Ms. Excited, see you soon." He smirked, and got onto his laptop. He was still thinking of how to not see Nana. He wrote to Dream Hotel and said that the meeting will be postponed to this Friday, even though he doesn't even work on Fridays.

-Dream Hotel-

(Ding! Notification) "Oh he would postpone it!" Nana said angrily. "What a chicken!" She laughed. "Wanna play? I'll give you a show." She replied to the email, "Even better! See you this Friday @ 10am."

-Exo Company-

(Ding! Notification) Sehun got up from laying on the chair and checked his email instantly. "Oh wow," He smiled, "you'll see."

(Friday)

-Dream Hotel-

"Pleaseeee Yuri! Go to the meeting for me and tell their CEO that I am sick." Nana pleaded Yuri. "Wah! Nooo! Dream Corp would kill me then you!" Yuri exclaimed. "Just say I was sick! Please Yuri! Just this once!" "Wae, why don't you wna go in the first place?" "Um, I have other paper work to do at the Dream Corp at 10am and I can't miss it." (she lied hoping Yuri would buy it). "Ugh, fine! But just this once!" Yuri replied angrily then smiled, "and partaay later!!!" "Thanks love! & you know it!" Nana danced away happily then she hears a knock knock, "oh" Nana, in shock fixing her dress. "Ms. Nana?" "What is it Manager Ho?" "Um, the meeting will start in 10 minutes." "Yuri will go in for me I have tons of work." "Alright, C'mon Yuri." Manager Ho said waiting outside the door.

-Exo Company-

"Alright Manny, I got a plan. Why don't you go in my place and I promote you to manager?" "That's too kind of you sir." Manny replied. Sehun waved his hands, "yes or no?" "I can't accept that easily." "it's fine!" Sehun suggested. "Here I'm the boss so go in for me." He walked towards Manny and shoved the papers to Manny's chest. "Just go with the flow and agree to every procedure that's all." Manny grabbed the papers as Sehun walked out. 

(Muahaha! It's just getting started!)