Chapter 4

Anything Could Happen

Lobby

“Nana? Nana?” Ken waved in her face. “Huh?” The song is done.” “Sorry Ken, I’m a little off today.” “Is it because of rich Mr. Maxwell?” She laughed, “NO, I just have a lot on my mind.” They both went to the bar and grabbed some drinks. Sehun drank 5 glasses already. He then got up, “I’ll be back.” “Sehun?!” May yelled as Sehun took off. “Excuse me Mr. Handsome. I need to talk to Ms. Nana.” Sehun said as he approached them. “It’s okay Ken, I’ll be fine.” Nana assured Ken. Sehun grabbed Nana’s risk and took her out to the pool side. “Why are you acting so enchanted around Hyunsik?” Nana laughed. “So what? Why do you care?” “Look Nana ---“ “Whats going on?” Sik walked towards them interrupting them. “Was it that much of a surprise to see me?” “Shutup!” Sehun came up to Hyunsik. “What.” Sik said with an eye brow raised. Sehun then punched Hyunsik on the face. “Sik!” Nana blocked Hyunsik. “Move nana!” “No! Security!” Her security guards came and took Hyunsik back inside. “Whats with you Sehun!” “You traitor!!!” “Me a traitor?!!!” Nana screamed back. She then slapped Sehun. May walks out just in time to see the commotion. “Why did you slap him for!?” She then shoved Nana and Nana fell into the pool, on the 12 feet. Everyone came out to see all the yapping. Sehun jumped in right after. He knew she can’t swim. Ken came running outside. “What happened?!” He sees Sehun carrying Nana out of the pool. Nana out. Ken ran to them. “Give me her!” Sehun gave Nana to Ken. Ken carried her to the ambulance car. Sik ran in, “I got it from here.” He said to Ken. “Alright, I’ll stay behind and clean the mess.” As they reached the hospital he sees that Sehun and May were there already. “Idk why we should even care!” “May be quiet or leave.” Sehun suggested to her. “Fine…” May crossed her arms.

 

As they rolled Nana in, the doctors asked, “Who’s the guardian?” “Me” Hyunsik and Sehun both said. “Um, who is Hyunsik? It is signed from him from her last visit.” “Me” Sik raises his hand and signed it without hesitation. “Here before?” “Shutup Sehun.” Hyunsik said and walked in Nana’s room. “When can I visit?” Sehun asked the doctors. “When Hyunsik comes out. And you are?” “A close friend.” As Hyunsik walked out, he glared at Sehun, “You don’t deserve her Sehun.” “Why the hell would you say that? She don’t even deserve me. But I saved her life anyway!” “Yeah, you need to do more than just saving. Because she lost… oh whatever…” “Yeah.” Sehun cut off and walked in the room. Nana was still sleeping. He came and sat beside her. “You weird girl… How can you be so bewitching… I hate you but I can’t get away from you. I hope you’re happy.” Sehun closed his eyes. “Hyunsik….” Nana whispered. “Hyunsik… where’s my baby?” She started touching her stomach. She sobbed. “Sehun… my baby…” Nana murmured. Sehun’s eyes opened. She got up as Sehun stared at her in shock. She rubbed her hand in his face. “Why are you here!?” “You said “baby?!” “What no way? I would never call you that.” “You were pregnant?” Nana stopped talking then whispered, “No, I just had a bad dream.” She said and laid back down to turn the other way. Damn it, she thought to herself. Sehun, still a little confused, he walked out the room. He went up to Hyunsik. “What happened to Nana before?!” Hyunsik laughed. “Wow, you didn’t know?” “Why were you here before with her?!” “You idiot!” Sik grabbed sehun’s tux. “Where were you when she needed you?! Don’t you know she was hurt! She got hit by a car when you went missing! She lost your---“ Nana came and slapped Hyunsik. As the nurses all came to grab Nana. “I’m fine!” she shrugged off the nurses. Hyunsik and Sehun both glanced at Nana. “I am so tired of this back and forth thing. I am fine! Let’s go back to living our lives without each other!” Hyunsik pointed at Sehun, “This guy don’t deserve you and you know it Nana. Don’t be a fool!” Sik walked out of the hospital angrily. Nana dropped to the ground and started weeping. Sehun bent down, “Nana…” “Go away you ! I don’t want to see you!” “I… I am sorry for causing you problems. But you hurt me a lot in the past and I can never forgive you…” Nana kept sobbing. Sehun continued, “I just need some closure now… I feel nothing towards you anymore but I would like to know everything in the past so I can finally move on. If you’re ready I’ll tell you what happened to me.” Hearing those word ‘move on’ killed her. “You want to know the truth Sehun? I knew you were rich, I was poor so I lured you in.” “Stop lying Nana!!!!” Sehun yelled at her. “So what if I told you the truth huh? Are you able to give me back what I lost huh?!” She sobbed. “What really happened Nana?!” He yelled holding her arms pinning her to the wall. “Why did you leave me?! I told May to tell you I’ll be back. Why did you take her money and leave after graduation!” “Leave you?!” Nana yelled back. “I was pregnant with YOUR child Sehun!!!” She sobbed. “What?” Sehun said and let her go, rubbing his head. “I was pregnant with your child, but then a car hit me… I lost our baby… Hyunsik was there for me. But I needed you the most but you disappeared!!!” “Agh!” Sehun yelled in frustration and punched the wall. She wiped her tears. “That is when I realized I was always alone. I was a fool!” She stopped crying and stared at Sehun. “Look, I am sorry. I am so sorry Nana. I was stupid. But you know if you came and find me and told me the truth I would have taken you back in a heart beat! Just like now, I want you back!” He yelled and grabbed her risk towards him and she fell into his arms. He held her tightly. “Let go! It’s over between us! Fate didn’t let my baby live but yet I lived. This means I have to live on, move on for my baby.” “How could you say that about our baby! I would have wanted you to keep it!” Sehun yelled back. “Enough of this BS. I am going home. Security!” The securities came and held Sehun back. “Sir please don’t do anything reckless here.” Securities asked Sehun. “Come back here!” Sehun exclaimed. He was still a little tipsy. Nana walked off as a cab parked in the front.

The Next Day

Nana took the day off. Ken came over to give her some porridge. “Thanks Ken.” “No worries.” He smiled. “I think you should deny Sehun’s company. He is causing way too much trouble for you.” “Yeah I think so too. I will go in his company tomorrow and decline the offers.” “Good idea, do you want me to go with you?” “No Ken, you have no idea what will go down.” “Okay fine. Would you like anything else Nana?” “No, thank you.” Ken slowly put everything in the dish washer. “So What is Sehun to you exactly. I mean, so much chaos happened last night.” “It’s actually a long story Ken. I don’t think you’d want to know.” “Well whatever that is, just know I will always be here for you. I have something to take care of at the office. I’ll be back later if not I’ll give you a call.” “Okay thank you again Ken. I don’t know why but I’m always thanking you.” She laughed. “It’s good to see you smile.” He said and hugged her. She blinked at his hug. It was so sudden. “I’ll head out now. See ya.” He said and walked out.  

 

EXO company

“Sir Sehun.” “Yes Manny?” “Um, Ms. Nana is here to see you.” “What?” He stood up. “Send her in.” Nana walked in and dropped a bunch of papers on his desk. “I denied them all. Resign out of my hotel please.” Sehun got up to see her eye to eye. “Let me explain something Nana.” He walked around d to face her. “Well then, if not I guess I’ll just have to put out a scandal about our past. Let’s ruin both of our careers shall we?” She threatened. “Go ahead Nana. It won’t change the fact that I want you back. Now listen to what I have to say.” She gave him an annoyed expression. “Look, I’ll pay you whatever you want or even pay May.” “Don’t toy with me Nana!” She smirked then took out a check and signed it. “Here, triple that money. Now sign this and get the hell out of my hotel.” Nana didn’t move one inch as Sehun got closer. He grabbed the check from her hands and ripped it into pieces and threw it on the ground. “You still think money is everything huh? Money is the root of all evil. I wen through hell after my father had me kidnapped and tortured to run his company. Even then he died and left my mom in my care. I had to do what I need to do to help my mother!” “Did you just make up that story last night? It’ obvious you’re in love with May.” She turned around to walk out but he grabbed her and kissed her. She shrugged and tried to escape. When he finally let her go she slapped him. “Don’t you ever dare touch me again! What happened to you have nothing to do with me. You left I get it. You had things to take care of. But now that you’re back you expect me to run into your arms. Well let me tell you, it doesn’t work that way. You didn’t lose anything Sehun. You GAINED power. You gained your father’s company. You gained a name for yourself. ME? I have to live with my secret un born baby with no father. I lost everything dear to me. I had to carry that burden without you by my side. So don’t tell me what you went through. Just sign these god damn papers. I’m done with you!” Nana stormed out.

Eventually Sehun signed the papers. He was already set to take her back but she did not want him. There was not much he could do. He knew she was right about everything. He was young and naïve at that time. He did what he thought was best. After he signed the papers he left abroad.